Does anyone know of a live weekly Divine Liturgy stream?

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟144,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I recently moved out of state to Indianapolis. My wife and children are still in Illinois for a couple of months and in this area there are no Orthodox churches. I'm in Illinois for the weekend and therefore cannot attend tomorrow myself.

Does anyone know of any live streams? Preferably primarily English speaking?

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟144,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think you misread my post. Or not at all?

Don't get rude with me. Your post reads that you moved to Indianapolis and that there are no churches in your area- but your family is still in Illinois. It seemed to me that you wanted to know of a DL stream because you were in Indy and that you- personally- were going to be in an area of Illinois where you couldn't get to church this week.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟144,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Don't get rude with me. Your post reads that you moved to Indianapolis and that there are no churches in your area- but your family is still in Illinois. It seemed to me that you wanted to know of a DL stream because you were in Indy and that you- personally- were going to be in an area of Illinois where you couldn't get to church this week.

I don't even know how you gathered that bit of information.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now now now. Come on ladies and gents. Mike and Seashale are two of my very FAVORITE posters, both wonderful friends. Don't get testy with each other! Gurney's playing ref here! :p

Speaking of refs, I gotta get to the TV, my Warriors are beating the Clippers!

Upvote 0

Joseph Hazen

The Religious Loudmouth
May 2, 2011
The Silent Planet
✟17,422.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

He is in Illinois this weekend in an area where there are no Orthodox Churches, he's not saying that there are no churches in Indianapolis. He's looking for a live stream for tomorrow while he is not in Indianapolis.

I'm sorry, I don't know of any.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟144,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Sorry, I do apologize seashale. I'm tired, grumpy, and stressed.

In the area of IL I moved from, there are no EOC's. My wife and children have no DL option in this area of IL. Since I am back in IL this weekend and not in Indy I face the same dilemma.

Upvote 0

gzt

The age of the Earth is 4.54 ± 0.07 billion years
Jul 14, 2004
Abolish ICE
Visit site
✟117,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
AFR was planning to start broadcasting live liturgies - I don't know if they've started yet. If they have, I know the parish they are broadcasting from, and it should be very nice. If they haven't started yet, however, it's not going to be helpful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟144,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
AFR was planning to start broadcasting live liturgies - I don't know if they've started yet. If they have, I know the parish they are broadcasting from, and it should be very nice. If they haven't started yet, however, it's not going to be helpful.

I just got the app tonight, so I hope they've started!

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I ran across one yesterday. I think it is from the church of Father Evan who does Orthodoxy Live on ancient faith radio? But I think it's his church's website - in California I think.

I don't remember the name of the church or how I got there?

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I ran across one yesterday. I think it is from the church of Father Evan who does Orthodoxy Live on ancient faith radio? But I think it's his church's website - in California I think.

I don't remember the name of the church or how I got there?

St. Spyridons (Greek Orthodox) :)

Back on the computer and I can look it up. I'm glad I did. There is a BUNCH of stuff offered on the website. Including archives of Orthodoxy Live.

Past divine liturgy services (this is from a member's site) - Actually this morning's liturgy is there. I'm not sure if it's exactly live or not, but I think that's that expectation.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums