Does Aging Prove Genesis Is True?

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I'm trying to understand your point...but I fail to grasp it.
Does your point deny the sacrificial atonement made by Jesus on the cross?
It's not rocket science. Before the cross Jesus preached his religion about the Father, having a personal relationship with him and committing to doing his will.

After the cross Paul started a religion about Jesus as a sacrifice for sin. Paul's new gospel replaced the original.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's not rocket science. Before the cross Jesus preached his religion about the Father, having a personal relationship with him and committing to doing his will.

After the cross Paul started a religion about Jesus as a sacrifice for sin. Paul's new gospel replaced the original.

Incorrect. Prior to the world even being made Jesus knew He would incarnate and die.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Incorrect. Prior to the world even being made Jesus knew He would incarnate and die.
That's the theory or speculation of sacrifice minded men. And the Son of God didn't die, the mortal body that he took on is what died. He returned in a likeness of his former human form just as he said he would. It demonstrated his authority to teach the original gospel that he tried to impart to the world.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's the theory or speculation of sacrifice minded men. And the Son of God didn't die, the mortal body that he took on is what died. He returned in a likeness of his former human form just as he said he would. It demonstrated his authority to teach the original gospel that he tried to impart to the world.

1 Peter 1:18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot. 20 He was known before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in the last times for your sake

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
1 Peter 1:18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot. 20 He was known before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in the last times for your sake
Exactly, after the cross Peter, Paul and others concluded on their own that Jesus was a sacrifice. They just couldn't comprehend something for nothing, forgiveness from love. They also thought he was soon to return to do the things the Messiah was erroneously expected to do.

The Son of God is a divine being not a scrigicial animal.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Exactly, after the cross Peter, Paul and others concluded on their own that Jesus was a sacrifice. They just couldn't comprehend something for nothing, forgiveness from love. They also thought he was soon to return to do the things the Messiah was erroneously expected to do.

The Son of God is a divine being not a scrigicial animal.

Peter was in the room when Jesus said:

In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.
and
for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Earlier Jesus said:
14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father." - John 10:14-18

Mark 10:45 tells us:
For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

...and i haven't even presented Isaiah 53 yet.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Peter was in the room when Jesus said:

In the same way, after supper He took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is poured out for you.
and
for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Earlier Jesus said:
14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father." - John 10:14-18

Mark 10:45 tells us:
For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

...and i haven't even presented Isaiah 53 yet.
Keep in mind that the gospels were written after Pauls very influancial preaching of the remixed atonement thinking had begun to overtake the original gospel of salvation by faith. Jesus wasn't always remembered accurately. The absent landowner didn't send his Son to be sacrificed.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Keep in mind that the gospels were written after Pauls very influancial preaching of the remixed atonement thinking had begun to overtake the original gospel of salvation by faith. Jesus wasn't always remembered accurately. The absent landowner didn't send his Son to be sacrificed.

As i said previously...for one who is calling himself a
Christian-Church-Seeker

You seem to be following a false Gospel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ClothedInGrace

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2015
✟50,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure you can, Jesus taught it for 3+ years. Paul's gospel about Jesus was after the cross.
What "Gospel" did Jesus preach that requires no cross? We wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for the cross. The cross is the very center of God's purpose in this fallen world.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
What "Gospel" did Jesus preach that requires no cross? We wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for the cross. The cross is the very center of God's purpose in this fallen world.
The Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Retrospective religious speculation has created a lot of odd theories. The idea that God created the world to fall so he could send his innocent Son to be killed so he could forgive man for being mislead by the devil that God allowed to fall, is just one such odd teaching.

Upvote 0

ClothedInGrace

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2015
✟50,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Retrospective religious speculation has created a lot of odd theories. The idea that God created the world to fall so he could send his innocent Son to be killed so he could forgive man for being mislead by the devil that God allowed to fall, is just one such odd teaching.
God created everything for His glory: His grace, love, and justice demonstrated in the cross is the very reason we exist. You simply think the Gospel is that everyone gets in to Heaven for free? There was a price that had to be paid, and Jesus paid that price. Do you believe God could justly let sinners into His kingdom without the cross? Do you think God lets people into His kingdom who don't profess Christ and Christ alone as the reason why they enter? Jesus is THE WAY, not simply the messenger.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
God created everything for His glory: His grace, love, and justice demonstrated in the cross is the very reason we exist. You simply think the Gospel is that everyone gets in to Heaven for free? There was a price that had to be paid, and Jesus paid that price. Do you believe God could justly let sinners into His kingdom without the cross? Do you think God lets people into His kingdom who don't profess Christ and Christ alone as the reason why they enter? Jesus is THE WAY, not simply the messenger.
Jesus has always been the way, he is the spiritual way to the Father. No "price" had to be paid, we never belonged to anyone else. We are Gods children, he loves us as a Father. The "good news" of the original gospel is that we are all sons of God, that by faith we can realize this ennobling truth. The yoke is easy and the burden is light.

But not all people are willing to take up the responsibility of childhood in the kingdom. So no, not all people awake to eternal life.

Upvote 0

ClothedInGrace

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2015
✟50,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus has always been the way, he is the spiritual way to the Father. No "price" had to be paid, we never belonged to anyone else. We are Gods children, he loves us as a Father. The "good news" of the original gospel is that we are all sons of God, that by faith we can realize this ennobling truth. The yoke is easy and the burden is light.

But not all people are willing to take up the responsibility of childhood in the kingdom. So no, not all people awake to eternal life.
You don't believe in a Holy and just God. If you did then you would know that sin requires death, and nothing unholy can enter His presence without the removal and payment for sin. You don't know the true Gospel, sir. The true Gospel requires repentance and complete and utter trust in Jesus Christ; God's kingdom is only for those who believe that.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
You don't believe in a Holy and just God. If you did then you would know that sin requires death, and nothing unholy can enter His presence without the removal and payment for sin. You don't know the true Gospel, sir. The true Gospel requires repentance and complete and utter trust in Jesus Christ; God's kingdom is only for those who believe that.
Death was normal for man before Adam and Eve arrived on our evolved world. Their default lead to the loss of immortality for them specifically.

If we are in sin and separated from God then we must repent, reestablish relations with God.

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Death was normal for man before Adam and Eve arrived on our evolved world. Their default lead to the loss of immortality for them specifically.

If we are in sin and separated from God then we must repent, reestablish relations with God.

I find it rather ironic how you claim Paul changed the Gospel.....yet at the same time you change the Gospel as you twist it to conform to the lies of evolutionism.

Upvote 0