Do you wear a tallit in church?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
YES, he fought the 'wolves' and held them at bay while he was around. And he said they would move in when he had left and they were all ready to tear the flock apart (which they did). And that which he fought against, by inspiration of Yahushua(Jesus) , to protect the ekklesia, that which was contrary to Scripture, won. They (the worldly, the system, opposed to Christ) won, got control, and still administer control over billions today, and will culminate in many more still being martyred (as in the last 50 years) and arrested , and in the administration of the mark of the beast (whatever the mark is, it is already set up for, and even the churches have begun to accept the system officially and openly).

Yes, I agree with your first part, but I am not judging:), I am for the most part talking doctrine, most of Paul's wiritings were in defense of good doctrine, as he fought off this very movement in the church, that which is what some call, by way of Bible translations and definition, Judaizing. But thanks for your post, much appreciated.:)

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So, where do you stand on all this?
I think we should take into consideration everything Paul said on this issue and understand it in context.
Isn't leaving Christ a sign that their hearts were in the wrong place?
It doesn't sound like they are Leaving Christ and His rightouness as their justification onto salvation.

The plainest thing that Paul said was that if one was uncircumcised do not seek to be circumcised. If one was circumcised do not seek to undo it. Why? Because it wasn't the physical circumcision that God was looking for it is the circumcision of the heart.

He also said, and this is very important for those who judge others in how they express their love for God, we must be careful not to do that.

Rom 14:3 let not him who is eating despise him who is not eating: and let not him who is not eating judge him who is eating, for God did receive him.
Rom 14:4 Thou--who art thou that art judging another's domestic? to his own master he doth stand or fall; and he shall be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
Rom 14:5 One doth judge one day above another, and another doth judge every day alike ; let each in his own mind be fully assured.
Rom 14:6 He who is regarding the day, to the Lord he doth regard it , and he who is not regarding the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it . He who is eating, to the Lord he doth eat, for he doth give thanks to God; and he who is not eating, to the Lord he doth not eat, and doth give thanks to God.
Rom 14:7 For none of us to himself doth live, and none to himself doth die;
Rom 14:8 for both, if we may live, to the Lord we live; if also we may die, to the Lord we die; both then if we may live, also if we may die, we are the Lord's;
Rom 14:9 for because of this Christ both died and rose again, and lived again, that both of dead and of living he may be Lord.
Rom 14:10 And thou, why dost thou judge thy brother? or again, thou, why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand at the tribunal of the Christ;
Rom 14:11 for it hath been written, `I live! saith the Lord--to Me bow shall every knee, and every tongue shall confess to God;'
Rom 14:12 so, then, each of us concerning himself shall give reckoning to God;
Rom 14:13 no longer, therefore, may we judge one another, but this judge ye rather, not to put a stumbling-stone before the brother, or an offence.
Rom 14:14 I have known, and am persuaded, in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean of itself, except to him who is reckoning anything to be unclean--to that one it is unclean;
Rom 14:15 and if through victuals thy brother is grieved, no more dost thou walk according to love; do not with thy victuals destroy that one for whom Christ died.

So if they pray with the prayer shawl and they do it giving thanks to the Lord out of their love for Him then who are we to judge them? He is their Master and He will make them to stand.
Paul's concern was those who were teaching that one MUST obey Moses' Law, especially in circumcision, in order to be one of God's chosen people, to be one of those who were justified/righteous before God.

Upvote 0