Do you Think we are in the Last Days? If so Why?

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The last days includes the full 2,000+ years since Christ. But the last of the last days?

Yes with qualifications. I believe it depends on the church to fulfill its objective on Earth.

And when our objective is fulfilled according to prophecy, then the end comes.

But the end can't come until the church has fulfilled its role, because God only comes to redeem a victorious church, not a defeated church. So then the church will be victorious if we allow God to lead us into that victory.

God started to attempt to do this back in the 80's, but it died out. He is trying again now. I am believing this time it will take hold in the church and manifest our calling.

Before Christ can come, the church must do greater miracles signs and wonders than the apostles did in Acts. I am believing whole cemeteries will be emptied. Mass crowds healed by the presence of God. Every last bastion of unbelief decimated among culture.

When the church goes to be with Christ, it is to be like Enoch in the Book of Jasher. Enoch left in victory. The entire world of men looked to him for wisdom and revelation and instruction. It was some of the greatest times on Earth for reverence toward God. This is how it is supposed to be with Christ's bride. Then when that happens, we will leave in victory.

"the glory of the later temple shall be greater than the former"

And when the temple of God who is the church leaves to be with Christ, then the end will come. For the glory will be caught up into heaven, and the authority of the church over all the works of the devil will no longer restrain the devil. Then the Jews who remain and revere God will operate on an inferior covenant and rebuild a temple made by human hands. God will honor that covenant for a remnant of them which are not destroyed.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Before Christ can come, the church must do greater miracles signs and wonders than the apostles did in Acts. I am believing whole cemeteries will be emptied. Mass crowds healed by the presence of God. Every last bastion of unbelief decimated among culture.

This is kind of interesting, by the way I am not laughing at you, I am some what in agreement. Recently with all the terror attacks I started to pray that God would start raising the dead, from these atrocities, to show the world his power, and love for humanity. I began to have thoughts around the whole raising of the dead thing, and a thought that came to me was that some people would ask to have their dead relatives, who may have died 6 months ago etc, i.e. in a cemetery, raised back to life. I began to think that would be impossible, but I was prompted to think about the verse in the bible where at the resurrection of Christ "the prophets of old, we raised back to life and went around preaching" Matthew 27:52-53 My conclusion was, ok it has happened in the bible, yes we could do it.

Reactions: Razare
Upvote 0

Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is kind of interesting, by the way I am not laughing at you, I am some what in agreement. Recently with all the terror attacks I started to pray that God would start raising the dead, from these atrocities, to show the world his power, and love for humanity. I began to have thoughts around the whole raising of the dead thing, and a thought that came to me was that some people would ask to have their dead relatives, who may have died 6 months ago etc, i.e. in a cemetery, raised back to life. I began to think that would be impossible, but I was prompted to think about the verse in the bible where at the resurrection of Christ "the prophets of old, we raised back to life and went around preaching" Matthew 27:52-53 My conclusion was, ok it has happened in the bible, yes we could do it.

We certainly can do it, the only thing that hinders it is unbelief.

I really think Lazarus was raised after 4 days just to show us, with God the number of days don't matter.

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My question for you is, do you think it's possible these things are being orchestrated by shady politicians and corporate concerns as a means to gain and exert control over entire nations?

That's a possibility, but according the Bible, God will put a hook in the nose of the beast and draw it to get this stuff over with. Consider Pharoah and Egypt. God is in control of the timing of everything, that includes when the wicked do their thing:

Ezekiel 38:4
I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army--your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hallo everyone. I made a mistake not joining this group before as to be of like mind we need to be in harmony .
I think we are in the Last Days as so much of biblical prophesy lines up with our World Events - what do you think?
God Bless You
Alice Malvina
Yes, Alice, I do. As one poster stated, it is the alignment of all the world conditions together that is a great indicator that something is different this time. Another is the fact that evil men are indeed waxing worse and worse. Things we thought we would never see fifty years ago are now socially accepted as normal. Would we have ever thought in public restrooms that a man can follow a little girl in and it be ok? Not where I grew up.

But one of the biggest reasons is Israel. There still is that pesky last week of of the 70 years spoken of in Daniel that are appointed to Israel that could not even have been possible pre-1948. I hear some say that we are now spiritual Israel so all that stuff is now null and void. I have a feeling God thinks differently.

But there is still some things that must occur. We are told by Paul that we as believers, our joy, our purity, our dedication to the Father is to provoke Israel to jealousy. Sadly that is not yet the case, is it? Yet it is still obvious that God sees Israel in an independant light as of right now. They are at present cut off from the vine, but they are natural branches, unlike us.

So where are we found as the church right now? Watching? Giving all diligence to make our calling and election sure? Resisting Satan so that our hearts are not hardened by the deceitful nests of sin? No, the truth is we are for the most part adopting a gospel that has no place for anything considered "negative". Repentance, warnings, bearing responsibility as children of God to yield fully to Him as living sacrifices? Sadly, these have been deemed "being legalistic", and grace has been turned into a license to sin and it is still okay. We have grace!

Forty years ago, there would be few denominations that would have swallowed this lie. Why have we swallowed it? Because we were never introduced to the grace that teaches us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we are to live soberly, righteously and justly. And because we got frustrated in our inability to walk as holy children, because we were never shown how to get free from the flesh and its desires, because we were not taught that God can and will keep us from falling, we fell backwards into the only thing that seemed to relieve our guilt. A Christianity where holiness and overcoming is not necessary. And we have been on this path so long, and strayed from the truth so far, that now holiness is seen in a negative light and that to want to be holy is to try to "earn" our salvation. As a whole, we have turned into a people who have itching ears, who want a gospel that makes us happy, rather than one that makes us holy.

Jesus said that when the master is fixing to return, all the virgins will be found asleep. ALL. And so it is. The wheat and the tares grow together, happy as clams. But praise God, something is happening. A stirring is beginning. The bones of a church long asleep are stirring. The real latter rain is about to fall, and we who love the love in truth are about to awaken to holiness, and see it not as a confining prison, but as the most wonderful place we could imagine.

God is about to reveal again to us what was lost to the church after the grievous wolves came in after Paul's death. And what was that? The HOW of holiness. We are about to be taught the secret of how to be changed into His image, not by restrictive rules but by us actually being able to say "It is no more I that live but Christ who lives in me."

We are about to discover that the way out of Romans 7 is to do what we were told to do in Romans 6. Romans 8 awaits! But we must first become like Paul, and hate our old us, and long to be delivered from the grip of our fleshly nature. And when we do, when we cry out as wretched men needing real deliverance, as children who cannot stop sinning even if they long to do so, as surely as the sun rises, the Spirit of God will breath on His weary and defeated people once more and the dry bones shall surely live.

And when we are brought back to real life again, and made overcomers of the world, the flesh and the devil, and mount up with wings as eagles, Israel WILL be jealous, and the end will be just around the corner. Good things are about to come, and we are about to be amazed.

Blessings,

Gideon

Last edited:
Upvote 0