Do you Think we are in the Last Days? If so Why?

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My point was centered specifically around the post I replied to who indicated that God could send all the people who have not heard the gospel a dream and that would suffice to fulfill that prophecy. I was specifically talking about God sending a dream. I do not think that God would think that would suffice as fulfillment of this propehecy.

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
My point was centered specifically around the post I replied to who indicated that God could send all the people who have not heard the gospel a dream and that would suffice to fulfill that prophecy. I was specifically talking about God sending a dream. I do not think that God would think that would suffice as fulfillment of this propehecy.
He will always find a way

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He will always find a way
So you believe that God would send or if He did send those who had not heard the gospel a dream, that that would fulfill that prophecy?

God's Word of course is true. But it is apparent to me that He wants us, His servants to spread His gospel and that He will not do it Himself to fulfill this prophecy.

Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Hallo everyone. I made a mistake not joining this group before as to be of like mind we need to be in harmony .
I think we are in the Last Days as so much of biblical prophesy lines up with our World Events - what do you think?
God Bless You
Alice Malvina
Yes, I believe we are in the last days. :)

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,617.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There have been several accounts of individuals from countries that are closed to the gospel as being given dreams of Yeshua and they have given their hearts to Him.

It doesn't relieve us of our responsibilities.

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44

Last edited:
Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We've been in the 'last days' for 2000 years.

true!

Peter said at Pentecost:

"This is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people"

if we were in the last days then we surely must be in them now.

:)

Upvote 0

GraceDriven

Jun 1, 2015
✟8,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Hallo everyone. I made a mistake not joining this group before as to be of like mind we need to be in harmony .
I think we are in the Last Days as so much of biblical prophesy lines up with our World Events - what do you think?
God Bless You
Alice Malvina
It does seem that way sometimes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was watching a YT vid, either made by PITN or lion/lamb ministries or whatever, and what I remember them saying was they sent out a letter/poll asking numerous prophecy teachers the same question you did. The response they got (that took them by surprise apparently) wasn't the usual "rabble". (ie: Not the Israel 1948 thing; not the 1967 Jerusalem thing, the hardness of men's heart, homosexuality, none of that) the response they got that most ppl responded with was the number of signs happening at the same time. That, they said, is what convinced them the most.

I'm not arguing pre, mid or post. Rather the rapture is real or not. I'm not defending anything, simply passing on one of the best replies I ever heard to this question.

gbu.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There have been several accounts of individuals from countries that are closed to the gospel as being given dreams of Yeshua and they have given their hearts to Him.

It doesn't relieve us of our responsibilities.

"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44
But that is not what I said.

I said to FULFILL the scripture that every man will hear the gospel, I do not think that God would fulfill that scripture through a dream.

Upvote 0

BiblicalAstronomy

Jan 2, 2016
Las Vegas NV
✟15,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would agree with you in that we are in the Last Days; but does this mean maybe only a few years or even a few more decades; but looking at the developments in places such as Iraq/Syria and now within Europe, I would not be surprised to see the Lord returning within at least the next two decades or maybe even a decade.
Did you read my post? Seems you missed this:

When we consider the recent Blood Moon Tetrad taking place on Hebrew Feast and holy days, and how the first Blood Moon Tetrad that took place marked the reforming of Israel into a nation-state for the first time in about 2000 years, these appear as pretty obvious signs in the heavens marking the end-times. We should also consider how many Messianic Scriptures were fulfilled when these signs took place in 1948-1949, 1967-68, 2014-15, the evidence gets kind of overwhelming. For more info, check out my blog [http://blog.try-god.org] for an in-depth view of these signs and the biblical precedents and prophecies that accompany them.

God Bless

Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When we consider the recent Blood Moon Tetrad taking place on Hebrew Feast and holy days, and how the first Blood Moon Tetrad that took place marked the reforming of Israel into a nation-state for the first time in about 2000 years, these appear as pretty obvious signs in the heavens marking the end-times. We should also consider how many Messianic Scriptures were fulfilled when these signs took place in 1948-1949, 1967-68, 2014-15, the evidence gets kind of overwhelming. For more info, check out my blog [http://blog.try-god.org] for an in-depth view of these signs and the biblical precedents and prophecies that accompany them.

God Bless
But the Tetrad wasn't from 48-49, it was from 49-50. So why create a false narrative?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BiblicalAstronomy

Jan 2, 2016
Las Vegas NV
✟15,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We've been in the 'last days' for 2000 years.
Yes but we've only been in the "end times" since Israel was reformed as a NATION-state in 1948-49. For more info check out my blog [blog.try-god.com]...

God Bless.

Upvote 0

BiblicalAstronomy

Jan 2, 2016
Las Vegas NV
✟15,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But the Tetrad wasn't from 48-49, it was from 49-50. So why create a false narrative?
The Blood Moon Tetrad [1949-50] which conforms more to the Hebrew Jubilee cycle, as the next Tetrad did in 1967-68 was designed to mark the reformation of Israel as a Nation-state, [1948]. If you checked my references @ [blog.try-god.org] you will see it the farthest thing from a "false narrative."

Upvote 0

BiblicalAstronomy

Jan 2, 2016
Las Vegas NV
✟15,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was watching a YT vid, either made by PITN or lion/lamb ministries or whatever, and what I remember them saying was they sent out a letter/poll asking numerous prophecy teachers the same question you did. The response they got (that took them by surprise apparently) wasn't the usual "rabble". (ie: Not the Israel 1948 thing; not the 1967 Jerusalem thing, the hardness of men's heart, homosexuality, none of that) the response they got that most ppl responded with was the number of signs happening at the same time. That, they said, is what convinced them the most.

I'm not arguing pre, mid or post. Rather the rapture is real or not. I'm not defending anything, simply passing on one of the best replies I ever heard to this question.

gbu.

But the Heavenly Signs/[blood moons, planetary conjunctions, novas, supernovas, comets, etc.] are a major aspect of the signs of the end times, and any honest consideration of this topic must include them. Why try to confuse people, instead we should be building ppl's believing in this category, not planting stumbling blocks... isn't that what Ezekiel encourages us to do? [Ezek. 3:20]

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the response they got that most ppl responded with was the number of signs happening at the same time.

True, true! The signs are coming in together at an astonishing rate now. Just one example I remember reading an old journal which stated that the Malthusian Barrier had been breached in almost every country now, something that has never happened before and it had never even happened in one country before 1789! Food for thought there.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm .... I really don't know. I have always been a person who has doubted we are in the last days. Really I don't know if we are or not, only the Father knows when He is returning. And there will be mighty signs and wonders before he returns. I know he will not be poping over to my place tomorrow, or the day after.

I did go through a season of dreams about the return of Christ. I don't know if it was from God or not. Some time my dreams are not from God. They were quite vivid however I can't remember much of it. I just saw a lot of shooting stars, and people every where walking in the streets, like they knew the end was coming, walking in the streets. I saw two women walking together down the street in lust, saying they were in love. I prayed as it were a curse, and they separated admitting they were not, they shrunk away. I saw a bed, it was like a communal bed where people committed fornication, but no one was on it. Things got bad, people invented ways to kill one another, I saw as it were a chopping device in the hands of people used to cut of the heads of one another. In the dream they came toward me, I saw a cross and that part of the dream ended. The world became emptied, and I saw demons moving through rooms. At the end of the dream I saw a woman, and there was an acknowledgment of desire, some how, but there was a knowledge that there could be no connection. And she said "He is coming soon" ... referring to Jesus return, I knew it was a Christian. There the dream ended.

Recently when I tried to prophecy, it came out of my mouth "Jesus is returning soon, you had better get ready". This has happened four or five times. I am not sure if it was referring to His actual return, or Just a return as Moses said, Moses said "purify yourself for the LORD is soon to move among you". Meaning soon to come in His presence. Or just we all individually need to be ready for Jesus, in the every day normal sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0