Do you Think we are in the Last Days? If so Why?

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I would agree with you in that we are in the Last Days; but does this mean maybe only a few years or even a few more decades; but looking at the developments in places such as Iraq/Syria and now within Europe, I would not be surprised to see the Lord returning within at least the next two decades or maybe even a decade.

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I would agree with you in that we are in the Last Days; but does this mean maybe only a few years or even a few more decades; but looking at the developments in places such as Iraq/Syria and now within Europe, I would not be surprised to see the Lord returning within at least the next two decades or maybe even a decade.
Most of the countries mentioned in the bible that would war with Israel and The Saints are lining up now in Syria Prophets think Gog is Putin and MaGog Russia according to the world map and Revelation.
Putin is very crafty in the way he went about his invasion of Ukraine, then under the guise of destroying Isis his main intent to support Assad in his death throes to eventually control that area of the Middle East. This seems to
herald the 3rd World War. I think we are in the Last Days

Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My question for you is, do you think it's possible these things are being orchestrated by shady politicians and corporate concerns as a means to gain and exert control over entire nations?
Absolutely. Huge Banks, the industrial complex and the military complex must have conflict and war, the roots of all evil; greed

Reactions: beekaye
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Most of the countries mentioned in the bible that would war with Israel and The Saints are lining up now in Syria Prophets think Gog is Putin and MaGog Russia according to the world map and Revelation.
Putin is very crafty in the way he went about his invasion of Ukraine, then under the guise of destroying Isis his main intent to support Assad in his death throes to eventually control that area of the Middle East. This seems to
I agree Malvina !

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
s
Absolutely. Huge Banks, the industrial complex and the military complex must have conflict and war, the roots of all evil; greed
Yes I agree i.e. The New World Order taking control. Part of their plan was to reduce the Worlds' Population This was reported yesterday

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/vhemt-movement-says-humans-need-to-die-out-to-save-planet/story-fnq2oad4-1227608673945
and the day before

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344975/Inside-Kansas-survival-shelter-save-humanity-devastating-meteorite-nuclear-holocaust.html

<Staff Edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes I agree i.e. The New World Order taking control. Part of their plan was to reduce the Worlds' Population This was reported yesterday

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/vhemt-movement-says-humans-need-to-die-out-to-save-planet/story-fnq2oad4-1227608673945
and the day before

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344975/Inside-Kansas-survival-shelter-save-humanity-devastating-meteorite-nuclear-holocaust.html

(I see my troll has emerged who got me the Flaming Sword. I enjoyed the break from him Seems he has too much time on his hands...he follows me around like a bad penny)

Who is the troll bothering you ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Having watched the Ukraine fiasco as about as close as I can, there does not appear to be any evidence for the notion that that Russia has any troops in the Ukraine, where it seems that the overthrow of the elected government by the neo-nazi Maiden revolutionaries seems to have (either willingly on not) seen the US support the neo-nazi rebels merely as a means of undermining the Russian Federation.

At this stage of the game, it appears that even John Kerry has realised that their support of the neo-nazi rebels was a mistake where both the USA and the EU seem to want to relegate Ukraine into obscurity. In the final days, even though Russia is now a "Christian" State, it seems that Russia, the EU, China and even secular USA will eventually come against Israel but this may "possibly" be an indirect action against Israel due to the complexities of the current US led and armed Islamic State inroads in the region.

From my perspective, I wish that Australia had of sent our Air Force under the administration of the Russians instead of the US. At least the Russians are there legally and unlike the US they also seem to be doing a good job with removing the Islamic State from Syria.

Upvote 0

ISTANDBYJESUS

Joseph Melo
Sep 21, 2014
Heaven: in the Spirit of Christ
✟791.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you Think we are in the Last Days? If so Why?

I am starting to believe that this world is at the very end. I believe "evil men and seducers" have waxed worse and worse,and when the Lord said many shall come in the name of Jesus saying he is Christ, I believe this "many" is now over flowing and running over: which is the reason this generation is ignorant regarding the truth of John 6:40, because if they understood that truth, they would have the Spirit of Christ: which fulfills that word. I believe this is a faithless generation that seeks after signs, but can not hear the truth of Christ: the word of God.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All the verse pointing to this time being the final days, were verses being used claiming the first World War was the final battle, then again World War 2 was supposed to be the final and chapter and verse supported it. Then in 1988 once again, chapter, verse supported prophets saying it was the end.

Remember what Jesus said?

Matthew 24:6
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Are we in the last days? Yes we are- have been since John wrote this under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the lasthour.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well for those of us that believe we are in The Last Days things are sure hotting up

Did you read my post? Seems you missed this:

Are we in the last days? Yes we are- have been since John wrote this under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit

1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the lasthour.

Upvote 0

Jahrooshshalom

Nov 8, 2015
✟9,110.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Social engineering and political architecture. Sure, it's all predetermined. Those that rule the world do so as a game. The pawns haven't a clue. :(

Reactions: malvina
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟794,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Out of the things mentioned in Scripture to signify the end and I've wondered if it has been done "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matt 24:14

Previously thought that this would take decades but then realized that Yahweh could give them a dream and it could be completed in the next few minutes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Out of the things mentioned in Scripture to signify the end and I've wondered if it has been done "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matt 24:14

Previously thought that this would take decades but then realized that Yahweh could give them a dream and it could be completed in the next few minutes.
I don't agree with that. That preaching the gospel to all nations could be covered in a dream that the Lord gives people.

Upvote 0