Do you think its possible for snakes to talk?

arunma

Flaming Calvinist
Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Despite my rather strong scientific background, I really don't understand the so-called scientific argument against talking snakes or donkeys. The snake in the garden of Eden was able to speak because it was a manifestation of the devil. And the Bible specifically says that Balaam's donkey spoke because the Lord opened its mouth. I'm not quite sure how science refutes the supernatural.

Upvote 0
T

Tazorac

Despite my rather strong scientific background, I really don't understand the so-called scientific argument against talking snakes or donkeys. The snake in the garden of Eden was able to speak because it was a manifestation of the devil. And the Bible specifically says that Balaam's donkey spoke because the Lord opened its mouth. I'm not quite sure how science refutes the supernatural.
o yea that what it! your smart, thanks buddy!

Upvote 0

Nova Scotian Boy

Grand Sasquatch
Jan 19, 2004
San Diego, CA, USA
✟20,180.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

Also arrording to Jewish tradition. before the fall Animals and humans could communicate to eachother.

Upvote 0