Do you think chemtrails are bad for your health?

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
B17trails.jpg

Chemtrail Central Command just released these actual photos of the Gummint chemtrailing us. Pass it on.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
B17trails.jpg

Chemtrail Central Command just released these actual photos of the Gummint chemtrailing us. Pass it on.
That's just doctored like the Obama birth certificates .....

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am definitely denying that it's going on. The government are denying it's going on. The aircraft companies are denying it's going on. Like all conspiracy theories, it would require such a massive degree of collusion from so many people, from all the designers and manufacturers of aircraft, to the fuel refineries, to multiple levels of government, to airport authorities and environmental scientists, that it would be impossible to keep quiet. Somebody would have come out with definitive proof of them by now.

People are coming out, but you won't listen.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
A mate of mine came out last year. I listened. Oh, sorry, you are talking about your tin foil hattery. Why would we listen to that?

Still no names I see.

You won't listen, but you sure do seem to like to bash others that don't believe what you do.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,323.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You won't listen, but you sure do seem to like to bash others that don't believe what you do.

You may not know this, but their is a difference between bashing a post with no EVIDENCE and bashing a person.
Bashing a Post with no Evidence is Legal
Bashing a Person is called Assault.

You really need learn the difference.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
You may not know this, but their is a difference between bashing a post with no EVIDENCE and bashing a person.
Bashing a Post with no Evidence is Legal
Bashing a Person is called Assault.

You really need learn the difference.

No evidence? Can you not read? Can you not see? Can you not hear? Or do you see,read & hear only what you want to? Someday when you look for it, you will find the evidence. Just like finding God. Until then, you are still in denial.

Upvote 0

Blayz

Aug 1, 2007
Singapore
✟4,827.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No evidence? Can you not read? Can you not see? Can you not hear? Or do you see,read & hear only what you want to? Someday when you look for it, you will find the evidence. Just like finding God. Until then, you are still in denial.

Nope, that's you. Nothing you have provided so far counts as evidence.

Still no names I see.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
[Nope, that's you. Nothing you have provided so far counts as evidence..

Me and plenty of others see these contrails/chemtrails, turning the sky into clouds. If you were outside and watching the sky as much as I have, you would see that there is some truth to what I say. It's true purpose could be many things. But when it is being denied by our representatives, when so many see it and have confirmed it, one has to wonder what is really going on.The evidence is there, watch the skies for a few months. Especially the contrails overhead. There are plenty of youtube videos and web sites that may help to convince you, but unless you check them out , you won't see the evidence. The same with watching the sky.

Still no names I see.

So if a witness see's an evil act, that doesn't count as evidence.(no names). I could not possibly name the name of anyone doing evil around the world. I stay at my farm, I am no detective, fbi guy or anything of that sort. I do keep up to date on all sorts of stuff on the web, most likely you do to. This name thing is like tinfoil hattery. There is plenty of evidence in a lot of theories, but which one you believe in may not always be the right one. You haven't convinced me that I am wrong, and that I must be seeing things and must be insane also. As I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to get others to see it otherwise.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I been seeing them over my house for several years now. They say its to fight global warming.
The news talked about chemtrails one night but the guy who worked for the Gov. says they wont cause health problems. But they did show their are high amounts of chmicals like aluminum in them.
I want to trust the Gov. but when can you. I've seen other knowledgeable people saying these chemicals are bad for use and the enviroment. If it hurts the enviroment if will eventually hurt us.

It's a bogus conspiracy theory. No evidence for it at all. Common sense rules this theory out. How would the conspirators avoid the negative effects of THe chemtrails themselves?

Last edited:
Reactions: farmer joe
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RoadWarrior

Seeking the middle path.....
Mar 25, 2012
Texas
✟8,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's a bogus conspiracy theory. No evidence for it at all. Common sense rules this theory out.

Agreed. Conversely, I'm fascinated by the psychology of conspiracy theorists. It's very popular in the Middle East with almost every bad thing there being blamed on the USA.

Why do CT's believe this way? Is it a means of coping with the unknown? Fascinating.

Upvote 0
N

Nabobalis

Agreed. Conversely, I'm fascinated by the psychology of conspiracy theorists. It's very popular in the Middle East with almost every bad thing there being blamed on the USA.

Why do CT's believe this way? Is it a means of coping with the unknown? Fascinating.

From what I understand, it is so they can feel in control. Humans like to know what is happening and find patterns in events and if they don't they tend to feel helpless and some will come up with ideas so they can understand what is happening around them.

Upvote 0