✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
llaaaaa deeeee da deeeeee,llaaaaa lodie daaaaa daaaaaa

Dont mind me,just thought I would hum about sin,maybe that would be backround music to help with all this sin centeredness!:D

llaaaaaa dooom ba da.deeeee hummmmmm ba dooooodooooodaaaaa sin......

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm an Aussie too and I describe Christians as being 'born again. Only because you can get a self-proclaimed Christian...and one who is God proclaimed Christian....self-proclaimed Christians are the ones who say that they were baptised when they were kids...grew up in church....believe in A God (it's debatable if they believe in THE God) so that makes them a Chrisitan...in their eyes only.

A born again Christian is one who is actually a child of God...been born of water and of the spirit...and who are now new creations in Christ.

Also, would you kindly not speak about me like I'm some sort of 'concept' or 'version' please...that's so disrespectful!

Sorry if you assume that I am disrespectful and that I think you are a sort of "concept" or "version" but that is what you read into what I say.

I know what born again means, so we are either a Christian or a believer, and I prefer use "believer". And I have been a "believer" since 1957, with a bit of sin in between, baptised in 1992, and have been running that race of endurance ever since.

Well, actually I do walk with many Children of God, who believe and have been baptised. The only self-proclaimed Christians I know are pseudo Christians or wayside, stony and thorny Christians.

The God-proclaimed Christians are those believers I walk with.

Please forgive me if I appear disrespectful.

Reactions: Floatingaxe
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.