Do you regret how your life has turned out?

S

SeraphimsCherub

Sometimes i have regrets,and sometimes i don't. I thank GOD for Ordaining my life in CHRIST before the foundation of the world. Set on a path in~&~through HIS GREAT GRACE. Though i have fell,and shall probably still fall many times flat upon my face. HIS GRACE HAS ALWAYS BEEN,AND SHALL ALWAYS BE THERE AGAIN TO PICK me RIGHT BACK UP SO THAT WE{CHRIST~&~me}CAN FINISH OUR RACE. WHICH IS THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH...

Upvote 0

brohammer26

Jan 30, 2012
✟8,375.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sometimes i have regrets,and sometimes i don't. I thank GOD for Ordaining my life in CHRIST before the foundation of the world. Set on a path in~&~through HIS GREAT GRACE. Though i have fell,and shall probably still fall many times flat upon my face. HIS GRACE HAS ALWAYS BEEN,AND SHALL ALWAYS BE THERE AGAIN TO PICK me RIGHT BACK UP SO THAT WE{CHRIST~&~me}CAN FINISH OUR RACE. WHICH IS THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH...

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But being idealistic doesn't take you out of the race. You're still in it.

Wrong. I jumped the track years ago.

It starts by not pursuing mammon at the expense of ANYTHING else.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I regret not getting a college education.

I don't like my current situation and only some of it is my fault. I did not plan for my husband to die, so I could not control that I am now a widow. If I could change that I would.

I regret getting into so much debt for sure. I wish I had handled my finances better after my husband died.

I regret that God did not find me worthy to be a different person that has a happy family all serving the Lord, as some of my friends have.

But all regrets do is make me sad. I have to concentrate on what I CAN do and what I CAN change for the future and hope that God will continue to have mercy on me.

Upvote 0

SweetAvenue

Nov 28, 2011
Massachusetts (North Shore)
✟8,498.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I kind of regret not trying to fit in more as a kid, but realistically, if I had gone along the same path as a lot of the other kids in my town, I probably would not know God. I also regret not picking up the guitar sooner, but better late than never, I guess. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
O

Orange_County_Chopper

I see this as somewhat of a paradox. Even my mistakes/sin, as disastrous as it was, formed me into the person I am today, so that without those events occurring, I wouldn't be the person I am today, which is a person as imperfect and still sinful as I am a sinner, I place all my trust and righteousness through the finished work of Christ alone.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I can't really say, ask me when I am on my death bed since that is when I will see how it all played out as a whole.

It sure hasn't turned out as I expected.

To quote Brushy Bill (Old Billy the Kid) from young guns 2.

You asked if I have scars? Yes sir, I have my scars.

Upvote 0