Do you have the burning passion for Jesus?

GoodNewsJim

Senior Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟20,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
I wrote an article about zealotry here:
FatherSpiritSon.com

I just like to spend most of my time spreading the Good News of Jesus. It is a simple message,"Love God for God loved you first. Love everyone even if they're not good and loving to you."

Because I have passion, and the message is simple, most of what I do is just finding a new face to tell it to. The Internet is most excellent for meeting new people. I don't need to spend too much money on gasoline, and no one can "easily" physically harm me. And you can get an audience of thousands with your computer automatically doing things even on down days when you're not all together.

I was just wondering how many other people are hyped up for Jesus, because we're called to be. It is a lie of the enemy that says peaceful and loving Christian zealotry is bad.

GoodNewsJim

Senior Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟20,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Yes, I have a huge passion for Jesus & His Will in my life.

Awesome bud.

I find it is great to have God on your mind at all times in this life. Always have God on your mind, and strategizing on how you can serve. This life is short, and we can only do so much to help others before we're in the next one without suffering. How great and eternally fulfilling will it be if you get to Heaven and there's some dude saying,"Thank you, you fed me when I was starving, and you let me know God is real!" And just think if Jesus echoed it,"Hey, I'm everyone needy on Earth, thanks for feeding me."

Upvote 0

Scottish Knight

Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Scotland
✟10,580.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I wrote an article about zealotry here:
FatherSpiritSon.com

I just like to spend most of my time spreading the Good News of Jesus. It is a simple message,"Love God for God loved you first. Love everyone even if they're not good and loving to you."

Because I have passion, and the message is simple, most of what I do is just finding a new face to tell it to. The Internet is most excellent for meeting new people. I don't need to spend too much money on gasoline, and no one can "easily" physically harm me. And you can get an audience of thousands with your computer automatically doing things even on down days when you're not all together.

I was just wondering how many other people are hyped up for Jesus, because we're called to be. It is a lie of the enemy that says peaceful and loving Christian zealotry is bad.

I'd say I have a growing passion for Christ but it's not what it should be.

In all honesty I struggle telling others about my faith in real life and that's something I really need to work on.

Upvote 0

Aino

God's own
May 16, 2009
Finland
✟37,132.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's growing and I think it's getting to the point where I actually love God so much that I don't care a lot about what other people think. There is something cool about sharing your faith with others as well and I think it's something I try to work on as well. But yeah, I do. :)

Upvote 0

tapi

Apr 19, 2010
Stockholm
✟147,994.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Yes I am, although it's a lifelong process I think, and there's much growing to do :)

The great thing about walking the narrow road is hope and certainty that future is not in vain; God is always there with us and we know that whatever happens, ultimately He's in control.

Upvote 0