Do YOU have a crush on anyone? (33)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
YES.

Sadness about MK, but we'll have to play some SSBB for sure then!! If you can maybe rent Mario Kart? It's SO much fun! We're expecting quite the crew next week! :clap:
Yeah, I'll try. I usually rent movies and stuff for the weekend so I'll let ya'll know if I rented MK. :) I sure hope my mom's side does have another get-together. My aunt's been in the 'party making' mood and she always plans things for Sunday afternoons. :doh:

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
^_^ Oh yes, that was glorious! Do I detect an army of Funky Kongs in our future?

OH MY GOODNESS YES.

I love smash! Let's make a Smash tournament thread and I'll buy a new tv if I have too to play lol (inside joke w/ Sapph)

LOL!! We can totally make that happen. Sometimes the lag with Smash is a little unbearable but we can certainly try!

Also, you should play Kart with us one of these weeks!

Upvote 0

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
OH MY GOODNESS YES.

LOL!! We can totally make that happen. Sometimes the lag with Smash is a little unbearable but we can certainly try!

Also, you should play Kart with us one of these weeks!

I can probably play Sunday :) I don't have skype though... I'll just have to silently kick some Mario Kart butt :cool:

Upvote 0

Sapphyre

pew pew pew
Mar 4, 2009
San Francisco
✟13,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can probably play Sunday :) I don't have skype though... I'll just have to silently kick some Mario Kart butt :cool:

Ooh someone's sure of his skills! We will see, sir. We will see. ;)

Also, you should get Skype! :) It makes it easier to coordinate everyone even if you don't want to voice chat.

Edit: I also wholeheartedly approve of this trend of nerds taking over Singles. :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ooh someone's sure of his skills! We will see, sir. We will see. ;)

Also, you should get Skype! :) It makes it easier to coordinate everyone even if you don't want to voice chat.

And you can hear us all groan in anger when Rainbow Road is chosen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.