Man with a scarf
Nov 12, 2002
England
✟28,282.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm back to playing Oblivion Elder scroll 4 and yes its menu heavy and a bit clunky in places but man it has soo much depth to it in terms of the things you can do.

I've just managed to get an unbreakable lock pick..hard chests...no problemo! 4

I also enjoy playing the odd side scroller like Rolling thunder and Streets of Rage.

NNL

Mar 18, 2004
Visit site
✟7,789.00
Faith
Christian
I constantly play older games. I still have a Dreamcast, and just bought Sonic Aventure 2.

That's awesome! The Dreamcast was a great console. My first actual game console.

I grew up on Classic Sonic (Sega Genesis) and PC games...like Commander Keen, Crystal Caves and Duke Nukem before he became "mature" (so like Nukem 1 and 2). I also like games such as the original Myst and SimCity 2000, or if you want to get a little newer, there's games like Mechwarrior 3.

Upvote 0
Sep 14, 2008
Orkney, Scotland
✟10,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Love 'em! I still have my N64 with games such as Mario64, Donkey Kong64 and Zelda. Also still my old Gameboy with Tetris. I also kept my PS1 & 2 so whenever I feel like some of the oldies they are there. One of the first game discs I got for my PS3 (a pressie from the wife!) was the Mega Drive collection which has over 40 games from the good old Sega days - Sonic series, Streets of Rage, Thor, Thunder Blade etc etc!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I took a game written in the 1970s in OS-8 BASIC and reprogrammed it to .NET C#, and I play that occasionally.

It was a text game called SPACWR, and was based on Star Trek. I've been working on my own improved version of the game, though keeping it working as a text game that could have been written in the 70s.

I've also been playing various Wizardry games that were created in the 80s.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.