Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really, I think watching Old Yeller as a kid has made me jaded and numb to the pains of this world.

Walt Disney
funny-pictures-angry-cat-curses-you.jpg

How dare you kill the empathy in my soul. :sorry:

Seriously though, nah.... I try to get into movies to the level that they would bring tears or whatever... but.. movies these days are just far to shallow and most actors lacking in depth enough to make me do anything but laugh at their attempt to make me sad.

Upvote 0

LyraJean

Mar 6, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟8,900.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I cry at nearly all movies. I'm a sucker. I started to cry when Bumblebee got captured during the first Transformers movie. Watching horror flicks though my friends and I bet on who will die first.

I guess it just depends on how they build emotional relationship between the characters.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The one movie that always makes me cry is Passion of The Christ. Its amazing and I will never understand just
how much love Jesus has for us,that he would die for us,for me who is so unworthy.

Upvote 0

LyraJean

Mar 6, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟8,900.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The one movie that always makes me cry is Passion of The Christ. Its amazing and I will never understand just
how much love Jesus has for us,that he would die for us,for me who is so unworthy.

Is that the one by Mel Gibson?

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LyraJean

Mar 6, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟8,900.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My Mom is the same way. I never understood it. ha ha.

I am fairly certain Old Yeller scarred many children.

It's a bit embarrassing now because we mostly stay home and my three year old looks at me and "Don't be sad mommy be happy"

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My Mom is the same way. I never understood it. ha ha.

I am fairly certain Old Yeller scarred many children.

Yeller was my dog, Ill do it. :nooo:Whats wrong with you Travis? Yeller loves you, shoot mama instead! She is a dog hater, she has it comin!:whyy:

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yeller was my dog, Ill do it. :nooo:Whats wrong with you Travis? Yeller loves you, shoot mama instead! She is a dog hater, she has it comin!:whyy:

Why...why...would you remind me of that?! :noooo: Poor Yeller...he only got rabies from trying to protect them and what's the thanks he gets? They shoot him. He deserved a medal and instead he received a bullet. Cold hearted woman. :frozen2:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why...why...would you remind me of that?! :noooo: Poor Yeller...he only got rabies from trying to protect them and what's the thanks he gets? They shoot him. He deserved a medal and instead he received a bullet. Cold hearted woman. :frozen2:

On the day I saw yeller, I became a man...... I learned trust no one, help no one...... for if you do..... you get rabies and shot in the face. :|

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
It's a korean movie. So don't forget to watch it with english subtitles. :)
I'm not korean btw, but it really is a great film. :thumbsup:
I actually watch Korean drama and film on a fairly regular basis...though I confess I'm really bad with the titles.

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
On the day I saw yeller, I became a man...... I learned trust no one, help no one...... for if you do..... you get rabies and shot in the face. :|
On the day I saw Old Yeller die, I did not become a man...that would have been awkward. However I learned Disney is nothing more than a liar and the destroyer of hopes and dreams.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the day I saw Old Yeller die, I did not become a man...that would have been awkward. However I learned Disney is nothing more than a liar and the destroyer of hopes and dreams.

No, no. You are okay, as a girl you get a handsome prince, a castle and to sing with fish, dancing candle sticks. Disney girls have it easy.... they are all princesses. Even Cinderella, all she had to do is deceive the prince that she was rich and fancy.

We boys get the joy of putting down our best friend our dog. :p

And women wonder why we men cant cry....... The death of Old Yeller took our soul. :|

Reactions: LyraJean
Upvote 0