May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow...this thread is sad...the judgements people make:sigh:

Yes, I drink bottled water when I'm not at home. I bought one of those sports bottles, and after a few uses it started leaking, and I just haven't yet got around to buying a new one yet.

But also, I like flavoured water, and that doesn't come out of the tap. It's healtheir than pop, and about the same price, so if I'm in the mood for something with flavour in it, but not for sugar or artificial sweetner, I'll get something like Lemon Perrier.

Also, sometimes when I'm travelling the water tastes like pool water...or rotten eggs. (for some reason, the perfect balance between sulphur removal and chlorine addition has yet to be reached) and lugging around a filter is just, well, annoying. So bottled drinks, including water, it is, until I can find some less nasty water sources.

Upvote 0

SallyNow

Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
JPPT1974 said:
No but my mom drinks gallons and gallons of it.
I think water has no taste whatsoever.
But that is just only IMO!

In lots of places, water has no taste, and that's great, because you can just find a clean bottle or glass and drink it for free! (but of course, fruit-flavoured waters are great too, and healthier than pop for that lemon-lime taste!)

But I've been in a lot of places where there's either too much chlorine, which tastes like drinking from a pool if you're not used to it, or, were I've been travelling near the ocean or other areas of sulphur, the water ends up tasting like rotten eggs if it's not properly filtered.

And then, sometimes when you're travelling in less-populated areas, the water is not of the best quality, and people whose systems are unfamiliar with the lesser-quality water can themselves with some nasty stomach aches and other things. :sick:

Upvote 0