Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Have you ever known somebody who has died of clogged arteries and left their children fatherless and their families in ruin because they did not watch their diet. But I bet you still eat.

The Internet contains inappropriate contentography and inappropriate contento addiction is ruining marriages, but here you are.

Cars are used in armed robberies and in drug deals, but I’ll bet you still drive one.

It is not the use of alcoholic beverages that ruins lives, it is the misuse of them.

~Jim
The world is composed of givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟561,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Have you ever known somebody who has died of clogged arteries and left their children fatherless and their families in ruin because they did not watch their diet. But I bet you still eat.

The Internet contains inappropriate contentography and inappropriate contento addiction is ruining marriages, but here you are.

Cars are used in armed robberies and in drug deals, but I’ll bet you still drive one.

It is not the use of alcoholic beverages that ruins lives, it is the misuse of them.

~Jim
The world is composed of givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.
It is a simply personal decision.
It is mine to make.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.