Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It has not been at any cinemas, anywhere near where I live, so I have not seen it, no. The nearest one, is more than an hour's drive away. We did check, as we had some interest, at first. It does not seem to be playing, in the city centres. Just, in rural & suburban areas. It's not showing in Europe, at all. I do not think, they have any plans, to release it there. I'm not, very keen anymore, to be honest. I've read the reviews, as we were considering making a journey, to see it. They are not favourable, at all. Even a review I read on a Christian site, said this movie is deeply offensive and bigoted, in how it shows nonbelievers, and races. That it does not portray us, very favourably, either. This, is what my friends who saw it, said also. They are Christians. They said, it makes us look like we are fools, lacking good judgement. They told me, about the paramedic. I do not think, many nonbelievers will see it, no.

If it comes to Netflix, I will see it, to form my opinions, on my own.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you tell me about the movie and what you thought about it? I have not seen it and probably will not see it. If it's a Hollywood movie, I definitely will not see it. Too much evil coming out of Hollywood, I don't buy or watch anything that comes out of it any more.

Sure, give me some time and I'll give you some insights into the movie.
Our church will use it for ministry as we used Gods Not Dead. We saw over 45 people come to Christ in the park when we showed Gods Not Dead. This movie has the same potential. There was a standing ovation in the Theatre when it was shown. I was amazed by that. It most definitely is not a Hollywood movie...at least not how I would define one. The gospel is clearly presented.
I do think there are places it would not be welcomed and misconstrued. But that goes for any movie.
Be back soon with my initial thoughts. :)

Upvote 0