Do Christian believers face Judgement on Judgement day?

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul sees them all running the Christian race, which he compares to the races of the day.

1Co 9:23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
1Co 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
1Co 9:25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
1Co 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
1Co 9:27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

They are all running the race, and wanting to win the victory crown, one that lasts forever. In this case Christ's victory in them over sin, death, temptation, and the result of everlasting life.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟876,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Here again the crown seems to represent eternal life.

Upvote 0