DNA Stability

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Which part of who cares what your baseless opinion on that issue may be do you not get? Really. Jesus cleared that up perfectly, it is not an issue.

What you have presented me was not written by Jesus.

Scripture is not some nut in a closet, it is a long and sacred and carefully preserved record that was tested and proven. Jesus has about the best history of anyone that ever lived, the gospels and New Testament! One of the proofs Jesus gave was the Jesus test. If any man do the things He says, then he will know whether it is true. I assume a Christian site has people that tested this out. So either you test it, or maybe keep your uninformed opinions to yourself. Cheers.

Then show us the evidence. Show us the evidence for a young earth and a different state past.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What you have presented me was not written by Jesus.

Jesus said what He said. We have it in black and white and red. You say what you say.
He said His words would last forever and were alive.

Then show us the evidence. Show us the evidence for a young earth and a different state past.

Science has no evidence either way. You accept no other evidence such as Scripture. Hooped ye be.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where is your evidence that Jesus said any of that?
Observers and testimony that a plethora of people died to verify as true. That beats the daylights out of godless uninformed doubts and opinion! There is also the evidence of ancient Scripture's messiah prophesies that only Jesus fulfilled.

What evidence isn't ...
Hey what evidence IS is what matters. You have none that is, and plenty that ain't.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Observers and testimony that a plethora of people died to verify as true.

People can die for lies.

There is also the evidence of ancient Scripture's messiah prophesies that only Jesus fulfilled.

If I got to write a fictional story I could have the character fulfill all of those prophecies too.

Again, stories in books are not evidence.
Hey what evidence IS is what matters. You have none that is, and plenty that ain't.

I have real observable evidence. You ignore it.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People can die for lies.
Name some. Actually name millions since the numbers of Christians killed for their faith are so high.

"The data, attributed to the late researcher David B Barrett, puts the number of Christians martyred since the time of Jesus at 70 million."

A Muslim that kills as many people in suicide as possible is not dying for anything so much as it is killing.

If I got to write a fictional story I could have the character fulfill all of those prophecies too.

Again, stories in books are not evidence.

His word is evidence. Get over it. The best evidence on earth. You seem to be claiming that prophesies were not real but after the fact. That is truly ignorant.
I have real observable evidence. You ignore it.
You seem to be the only observer! Work on that. It is clear you never really observed creation or Noah, or viri in the dawn of time, etc etc. You pretend to know. You don't.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Name some. Actually name millions since the numbers of Christians killed for their faith are so high.

People of every religion are martyred.

His word is evidence. Get over it.

Stories in books are not evidence. Get over it.

You seem to be the only observer! Work on that. It is clear you never really observed creation or Noah, or viri in the dawn of time, etc etc. You pretend to know. You don't.

I just gave you the observations. As usual, you run the other direction.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
People of every religion are martyred.

You mean killed or give up their lives?

Stories in books are not evidence. Get over it.
God and His word are not under the power of your little opinion.

I just gave you the observations. As usual, you run the other direction.

You gave no observations, you told stories with no basis as was pointed out.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you into this new bigot trend, called MALE SCAT??? It is like the last year "Bucket challenge". You eAT SCAT and nominate another one. Sick stuff on Facebook!
Why on earth??
I usually allow three strikes and you are out. In this case, one is plenty.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
You mean killed or give up their lives?

Give their lives.

God and His word are not under the power of your little opinion.

Nor are they under the power of your little opinion. What EVIDENCE do you have that your opinion is true?

You gave no observations, you told stories with no basis as was pointed out.

That is a lie. I have given you ERV's and distant stars as examples.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Give their lives.
So who gave up their life to say Mohamed was real? Who else saw the spirit that used the name Gabriel that appeared to him?

That is a lie. I have given you ERV's and distant stars as examples.
Great so now you offer specifics. ERVs depend on transfer and nature, and I also pointed out science doesn't even know where viri came from. You ain't going to be proving viri existed and existed and existed in the same nature in Noah's day. Gong on that one. Stars depend on time for science to calculate distance therefore size and etc etc. You failed big time to prove time exists or exists the same in the far universe. In fact your pathetic excuse for supporting that claim was funny. You have given religion as per usual. You HAVE nothing else. This needed to be exposed. Thanks for playing.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jesus said what He said. We have it in black and white and red. You say what you say. He said His words would last forever and were alive.

Science has no evidence either way. You accept no other evidence such as Scripture. Hooped ye be.

-_- oh yes, because it is so possible to prove that his word will last forever. Religions have died out before, but we all would probably be long since dead before that happened to Christianity. Such claims, thus, are empty.

Scripture contradicts itself so much that it isn't even reliable within the stories it portrays, much less reality.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
-_- oh yes, because it is so possible to prove that his word will last forever. Religions have died out before, but we all would probably be long since dead before that happened to Christianity. Such claims, thus, are empty.
Not true. Scripture came on down through the generations and Jesus fulfilled it. Proven. He said the temple would be destroyed, it was. Proven. He brought His words back to the apostles mind, as promised. Proven. He brought Himself back from the dead. Proven. He lives in millions of people today. Proven. His word did live on, and since it is proven Jesus is God, they will live on.
Scripture contradicts itself so much that it isn't even reliable within the stories it portrays, much less reality.
In your head, maybe. Not out here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Not true. Scripture came on down through the generations and Jesus fulfilled it. Proven. He said the temple would be destroyed, it was. Proven. He brought His words back to the apostles mind, as promised. Proven. He brought Himself back from the dead. Proven. He lives in millions of people today. Proven. His word did live on, and since it is proven Jesus is God, they will live on.
In your head, maybe. Not out here.

Jesus didn't fulfill the prophecy perfectly, and nothing existed to prevent people from rewriting his details to match any prophecy better. People lie, people exaggerate, and people forget the true details, and witnesses die. One has to assume biblical authors are actually reliable sources in order to even consider the possibility of truth in the bible, and there is nothing to suggest that they are particularly trustworthy.

All buildings crumble eventually, and self-fulfilling prophecy. Did Jesus predict it, or did the event occur and then someone claimed that he predicted it? Who knows?

Jesus's resurrection is far from proven, and details in regards to it contain some of the most concentrated contradictions in the New Testament. Nearly every detail about it, from whether or not the tomb was open, to how many witnesses, has 2-3 different versions. Oh, how did Judas die? Well, he hanged himself. Bible approves. Well, his body burst like a gorey water balloon. Bible also approves.

His word hasn't lived on FOREVER yet. This is a situation that is unprovable; we would have to wait a literal eternity to see if it was true, which is time we do not have.

It isn't in my head, open the bible and look for yourself, these contradictions are something a child could notice.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus didn't fulfill the prophecy perfectly, and nothing existed to prevent people from rewriting his details to match any prophecy better.
Unsupported slander that offends the words of Jesus and the apostles and martyrs. Jesus did fulfill it perfectly. Except of course for the bits that involve His return and rule.

No one else in fact ever could come in the right year as Daniel said, and to a virgin, in the right town, come from Egypt later, and also be called a Nazerene, be betrayed, rise again after being killed, be buried in a ricj man's tomb, enter Jerusalem hailed as a king on a donkey, etc etc etc. No one can go back to the right time and do any of that let alone every bit of it.

People lie, people exaggerate, and people forget the true details, and witnesses die.

Prophests that lied faced death. Only the true ones made it into the Scripture hall of fame that was carried down, and which Jesus affirmed was true.

All buildings crumble eventually, and self-fulfilling prophecy. Did Jesus predict it, or did the event occur and then someone claimed that he predicted it? Who knows?

Eighty years in the making, and then suddenly destroyed leaving not one stone upon another. No 'crumbling' involved at all.
Jesus's resurrection is far from proven,

It is the best testified to event we have. Even the year is set to Him.

and details in regards to it contain some of the most concentrated contradictions in the New Testament. Nearly every detail about it, from whether or not the tomb was open, to how many witnesses, has 2-3 different versions. Oh, how did Judas die? Well, he hanged himself. Bible approves. Well, his body burst like a gorey water balloon. Bible also approves.

He was possessed by Satan, so expect things not normal.
His word hasn't lived on FOREVER yet.

Just because you are stuck in time doesn't mean the bible is!

It isn't in my head, open the bible and look for yourself, these contradictions are something a child could notice.
No. Just in your head. However real they seem.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus didn't fulfill the prophecy perfectly, and nothing existed to prevent people from rewriting his details to match any prophecy better.
Unsupported slander that offends the words of Jesus and the apostles and martyrs. Jesus did fulfill it perfectly. Except of course for the bits that involve His return and rule.

No one else in fact ever could come in the right year as Daniel said, and to a virgin, in the right town, come from Egypt later, and also be called a Nazerene, be betrayed, rise again after being killed, be buried in a ricj man's tomb, enter Jerusalem hailed as a king on a donkey, etc etc etc. No one can go back to the right time and do any of that let alone every bit of it.

People lie, people exaggerate, and people forget the true details, and witnesses die.

Prophests that lied faced death. Only the true ones made it into the Scripture hall of fame that was carried down, and which Jesus affirmed was true.

Eighty years in the making, and then suddenly destroyed leaving not one stone upon another. No 'crumbling' involved at all.

and details in regards to it contain some of the most concentrated contradictions in the New Testament. Nearly every detail about it, from whether or not the tomb was open, to how many witnesses, has 2-3 different versions. Oh, how did Judas die? Well, he hanged himself. Bible approves. Well, his body burst like a gorey water balloon. Bible also approves.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
So who gave up their life to say Mohamed was real? Who else saw the spirit that used the name Gabriel that appeared to him?

article-0-0989D918000005DC-296_634x496.jpg

Great so now you offer specifics. ERVs depend on transfer and nature, and I also pointed out science doesn't even know where viri came from. You ain't going to be proving viri existed and existed and existed in the same nature in Noah's day. Gong on that one. Stars depend on time for science to calculate distance therefore size and etc etc. You failed big time to prove time exists or exists the same in the far universe. In fact your pathetic excuse for supporting that claim was funny. You have given religion as per usual. You HAVE nothing else. This needed to be exposed. Thanks for playing.

Your blabbering makes my points for me. When you are able to stop speaking nonsense, let me know.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your blabbering makes my points for me. When you are able to stop speaking nonsense, let me know.

Imaginary points aside, here is what you failed to address.

ERVs depend on transfer and nature, therefore you require a present nature in the past or the ERV issue is dead. I also pointed out science doesn't even know where viri came from. You ain't going to be proving viri existed and existed and existed in the same nature in Noah's day.

Star distance depends on time for science to calculate distance therefore size and etc etc. You failed big time to prove time exists or exists the same in the far universe. In fact your pathetic excuse for supporting that claim was funny. You have given religion as per usual. You HAVE nothing else."

Upvote 0