Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Already showed it to you in multiple threads. Here is one that you can join.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7867271/
You do have a propensity to try to deflect and obfuscate. What I said was this.

"But I can expose whatever you post as religion and not evidence. "

Instead of posting something you point to some thread.

How brave.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
You do have a propensity to try to deflect and obfuscate. What I said was this.

"But I can expose whatever you post as religion and not evidence. "

Instead of posting something you point to some thread.

How brave.

Instead of going to that thread and facing the evidence, you continue to derail this one.

How brave.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Instead of going to that thread and facing the evidence, you continue to derail this one.

How brave.
If there is something on topic you can post, let's have a look at it. If it involves what we were talking about, I'll try to point that out. Here. Now. Really.

Not there, somewhere, hidden in the cloudy nether regions of confusion and diversion.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
If there is something on topic you can post, let's have a look at it. If it involves what we were talking about, I'll try to point that out. Here. Now. Really.

Not there, somewhere, hidden in the cloudy nether regions of confusion and diversion.

I have on topic posts throughout this thread. Perhaps you could read the other posts in the thread?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you are claiming that things were different in the past, then you need to provide evidence for that claim.
If you are claiming that things were the same in the past, then you need to provide evidence for that claim.

I do not need to question the fact of Scripture.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
If you are claiming that things were the same in the past, then you need to provide evidence for that claim.

Already provided in multiple threads.

I do not need to question the fact of Scripture.

Thanks for pointing out that no facts will ever change your mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are the one who calls evidence "demonic delusions" and then buries your head in the sand.

No. If I called something that foul name, it sure wasn't evidence. That word evidence seems to confuse you to no end.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
No. If I called something that foul name, it sure wasn't evidence. That word evidence seems to confuse you to no end.

I am not the one who is confused. You think you can throw away facts if they don't line up with your interpretation of the Bible.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not the one who is confused. You think you can throw away facts if they don't line up with your interpretation of the Bible.

Since you admit not believing God wrote the bible, or in creation by God, let's be clear what is the issue here. It sure ain't 'my interpretation of the bible'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Since you admit not believing God wrote the bible, or in creation by God, let's be clear what is the issue here. It sure ain't 'my interpretation of the bible'.

Since you admit that there is no evidence that God wrote the Bible, why should I accept it as true?

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since you admit that there is no evidence that God wrote the Bible,

I admit you either cannot read what I said often, or cannot tell the truth.

why should I accept it as true?

You? Ha. Thought this was about you? But since you ask, I will answer this one time. You should accept what Jesus did and said because there is no other way to the Father and eternal life. Only He rose from the dead, and fulfilled Scripture. You should fear God, that is the start to knowing and therefore loving Him. It is also the beginning of wisdom.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I admit you either cannot read what I said often, or cannot tell the truth.

Where is the evidence that God wrote the Bible?

You? Ha. Thought this was about you?
But since you ask, I will answer this one time. You should accept what Jesus did and said because there is no other way to the Father and eternal life. Only He rose from the dead, and fulfilled Scripture. You should fear God, that is the start to knowing and therefore loving Him. It is also the beginning of wisdom.
You never showed that Jesus said or did any of those things.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where is the evidence that God wrote the Bible?
Which part of who cares what your baseless opinion on that issue may be do you not get? Really. Jesus cleared that up perfectly, it is not an issue.

You never showed that Jesus said or did any of those things.

Scripture is not some nut in a closet, it is a long and sacred and carefully preserved record that was tested and proven. Jesus has about the best history of anyone that ever lived, the gospels and New Testament! One of the proofs Jesus gave was the Jesus test. If any man do the things He says, then he will know whether it is true. I assume a Christian site has people that tested this out. So either you test it, or maybe keep your uninformed opinions to yourself. Cheers.

Upvote 0