✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Trooper: Woman Caught Breastfeeding Child While Driving | CBS Seattle

According to KIRO, the woman told the trooper that the child wouldn’t stop crying and that she’s breastfed while driving before.

She was cited for a child restraint violation.
:doh:And we thought texting was an issue?
Who thinks like that?
Her neighbors should give her a giant box of pacifiers. Here, stick these in the mouth of your child till you can get somewhere safe, pull over, and then give them your breast.
JC_shakehead.gif

Reactions: Teegan
Upvote 0

Blank Stair

1 Peter 3:16
Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That's ridiculous! As Teegan observed, who thinks to endanger their child, themselves, and others on the road doing that nonsense?
How does a mother not pull into a safe place and do these things?
I thought seeing a woman curling her eyelashes and then putting on all her makeup while in rush hour traffic was bad. Until I saw a guy reading the newspaper that was laid out across his steering wheel while driving. I kid you not.
But this is beyond all those.

Reactions: Teegan
Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
A radio station had people call in things they were seeing one morning.

The best were a truck driver eating soup (bowl and spoon), and a man practicing juggling.

It's the people who are using electric razors and putting on makeup that get me...

WAKE UP 10 MINUTES EARLIER YOU MORONS.

The person I saw who was eating what I assume was cereal from a bowl scared the heck out of me I quickly sped up to get past them.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Then pull over. I can remember a few (very few) sections of road where there is no place to pull over for a few miles, but a few minutes of a child crying is better than a lifetime of regret for a child's death.
This.

When I saw the title of the thread I had a horrific thought about what an airbag would do to a baby.

Reactions: Blank Stair
Upvote 0