• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
home is where the heart is <3
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
**Since I cannot change the title of the post... I'll state here that this post is about DID within a person who has survivor SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) and MK (trauma-based mind control).**
**There are distinct differences in classic DID and DID within a person who has undergone SRA/MK. Some of the main differences are the complexity of alter systems, the number of alters, and the presence of deliberate mind control programming.**

DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER or DID / MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER or MPD

Published on Sep 13, 2016
Cherie Beltram message on "Dissociative Identity Disorder" in the End Times. Sharing information from Svali who was born into the illuminati and was a trainer for them. In the church we have not known or understood about DID and to us we would think of it as MPD. Svali shares one day out of her life when she was in the illuminati so that we can understand how this works and how it goes unnoticed by society in general. This will help us to understand how satan is building his army on the surface through people dedicated to this program. There are so many people born into this kind of abuse and that have been programmed just like a computer on the inside. Broken through horrific abuse which causes splits in their personality on the inside and they can have thousands of alters (alternate personalities on the inside of them). Let's understand this as the body of Christ and be a help instead of rejecting those that have managed to break free of this insanity. They can heal, Jesus can do anything! If they come into your church, love them and pray for them and show them Jesus.

God bless us all as we learn about these things. Thank you so much Joy for sharing this with me.

Last edited:

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I have DID; diagnosed five years or so ago. If anyone genuinely wants to know about DID they can ask me, rather than someone whose 'friend' has it.

I watched 29 seconds of the video but when it got to the point it offers nothing but hearsay, so I stopped. I don't want anyone's second hand opinions.

Meanwhile, I can assure you I have not been programmed by anyone; quite the opposite; I remain very resilient to outside influence.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
n the church we have not known or understood about DID and to us we would think of it as MPD.
Correct me if I am wrong, but many or most cases of DID do not result in multiple personalities, right?

Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have DID; diagnosed five years or so ago. If anyone genuinely wants to know about DID they can ask me, rather than someone whose 'friend' has it.

I watched 29 seconds of the video but when it got to the point it offers nothing but hearsay, so I stopped. I don't want anyone's second hand opinions.

Meanwhile, I can assure you I have not been programmed by anyone; quite the opposite; I remain very resilient to outside influence.
Catherineanne, I did not post this to offend you (or anyone here). What she is reading is from Svali's writings who was a trainer for the illuminati. She is a real person, and I know people who are close to her. She had to go into hiding for her and her children's safety.

Also, DID in a person who has experienced SRA and MK ultra (as I have) is quite different than DID in a person who has not been programmed. One of the main differences is the complexity of systems and number of alters... as well as the presence of mind control programming.

I promise, I did not mean to offend you. Perhaps, I should have placed the entire title in the heading.... "A Day in the Life of a Trainer." The woman in the video who is reading the article by Svali is a friend of mine, and she does occasionally share things that I've shared with her. (I am Joy/KayJoy .... I am not Svali.)

Svali has helped many like me in the SRA/MK survivor community. I respect her very much. And no, she is not sharing a day in the life of someone who is classic DID .... she is sharing a day in the life of a person who has been shattered through satanic ritual abuse and trauma-based mind control.

I will try and change the title of the post if I can. Please, accept my apologies.

~KayJoy

Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Correct me if I am wrong, but many or most cases of DID do not result in multiple personalities, right?

Hello, DaveW .... I've never really heard that one, to be honest. Someone can dissociate, and not have DID. But the nature of DID is that there are alters. All it is is a renaming of MPD (multiple personality disorder).

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was thinking it was more of a continuum [not discrete steps] from a wholly integrated person to one who compartmentalizes to a person with full blown multiple personalities. I have taken DID as an intermediate step between compartmentalization and multiple.

But perhaps I was wrong in doing so.

Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was thinking it was more of a continuum [not discrete steps] from a wholly integrated person to one who compartmentalizes to a person with full blown multiple personalities. I have taken DID as an intermediate step between compartmentalization and multiple.

But perhaps I was wrong in doing so.

Yes, there is a continuum ... but with DID, one has full blown multiple personalities.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, there is a continuum ... but with DID, one has full blown multiple personalities.
Ah. Thank you.

It is good to have an agreed upon definition.

Is there a term for something in between compartmentalization and full blown DID?

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Catherineanne, I did not post this to offend you (or anyone here). What she is reading is from Svali's writings who was a trainer for the illuminati. She is a real person, and I know people who are close to her. She had to go into hiding for her and her children's safety.

Perhaps she believes she was. That is the best I can say.

Also, DID in a person who has experienced SRA and MK ultra (as I have) is quite different than DID in a person who has not been programmed. One of the main differences is the complexity of systems and number of alters... as well as the presence of mind control programming.

No; DID has identifiable factors. The description in the video did not fit, and it does a huge disservice to anyone who really does have the condition.

I promise, I did not mean to offend you. Perhaps, I should have placed the entire title in the heading.... "A Day in the Life of a Trainer." The woman in the video who is reading the article by Svali is a friend of mine, and she does occasionally share things that I've shared with her. (I am Joy/KayJoy .... I am not Svali.)

Svali has helped many like me in the SRA/MK survivor community. I respect her very much. And no, she is not sharing a day in the life of someone who is classic DID .... she is sharing a day in the life of a person who has been shattered through satanic ritual abuse and trauma-based mind control.

Whatever it is, it isn't anything to do with DID.

I will try and change the title of the post if I can. Please, accept my apologies.

~KayJoy

Thank you for your very kind post.

I did watch the video in the end, in the interest of fairness.

What she describes has nothing to do with DID, and far more to do with cult behaviours; brainwashing and manipulation. It may be mind control; it is certainly not DID. Some survivors of ritual abuse will certainly show symptoms of DID, but this is not the result of 'training.' There is no such thing as DID training resulting in specific alters which can be triggered by keywords; that does not happen.

DID is situational, but cannot be switched on and off for day and night, as she suggests. Also, the situation she described was not of complete amnesia; all the parties demonstrated that they were aware of the daytime being different from the night; those with true DID would not be able to do this.

DID cannot be 'trained' into anyone. Hypnosis can be used this way; DID cannot. There are triggers involved in DID, but not the kind described. Nobody can ring me up, say a word or phrase and cause me to slip into a specific alter in a predictable way. It is not that simple.

It is also not possible to have one alter behave in a way which another would find morally reprehensible. The alters are all parts or fragments of one person; that person has integrity, whether they are aware of it or not. No alter can be made to behave with cruelty to children unless they all do, just as a person under hypnosis cannot be made to behave counter to their own morality.

Using key words in that way sounds far more like hypnosis. It has nothing to do with dissociation.

Overall I have to say the whole thing sounds highly unlikely. Military bases that are closed and unused at night time? Where ritual abuse of children goes undetected for years and years? Where compassionate people will behave appallingly? Really? And all connected to the illuminati, who apparently will kill her for talking, except they haven't?

This seems to be the result of an overactive imagination.

Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ah. Thank you.

It is good to have an agreed upon definition.

Is there a term for something in between compartmentalization and full blown DID?

Yes, there is... but here is a site to explain the continuum.
"The Spectrum of Dissociative Disorders"

I (and most SRA/MK survivors) would be on the very end of the spectrum, with "poly-fragmented DID" as most of us have not 100, or 100's, but thousands of splits (alters, subalters, and fragments). For me, having been purposefully split over and over and over... my programmers used a 13x13x13 grid to chart the splits they created... 2,197 alter systems. A system consists of one of more main alters, and dozens or even hundreds of alter fragments. Fragments hold the intense emotions and memories, while the main alter/s hold the function. It's quite complicated, as you can see. I have had a great deal of merging and integration over the last 9 years.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

No, we don't.

This is why the name of this condition was changed from multiple personality disorder; it was misleading.

There are not multiple personalities in one person; there is one personality, fragmented.

Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps she believes she was. That is the best I can say.

No; DID has identifiable factors. The description in the video did not fit, and it does a huge disservice to anyone who really does have the condition.

Whatever it is, it isn't anything to do with DID.

Thank you for your very kind post.

I did watch the video in the end, in the interest of fairness.

What she describes has nothing to do with DID, and far more to do with cult behaviours; brainwashing and manipulation. It may be mind control; it is certainly not DID. Some survivors of ritual abuse will certainly show symptoms of DID, but this is not the result of 'training.' There is no such thing as DID training resulting in specific alters which can be triggered by keywords; that does not happen.

DID is situational, but cannot be switched on and off for day and night, as she suggests. Also, the situation she described was not of complete amnesia; all the parties demonstrated that they were aware of the daytime being different from the night; those with true DID would not be able to do this.

DID cannot be 'trained' into anyone. Hypnosis can be used this way; DID cannot. There are triggers involved in DID, but not the kind described. Nobody can ring me up, say a word or phrase and cause me to slip into a specific alter in a predictable way. It is not that simple.

It is also not possible to have one alter behave in a way which another would find morally reprehensible. The alters are all parts or fragments of one person; that person has integrity, whether they are aware of it or not. No alter can be made to behave with cruelty to children unless they all do, just as a person under hypnosis cannot be made to behave counter to their own morality.

Using key words in that way sounds far more like hypnosis. It has nothing to do with dissociation.

Overall I have to say the whole thing sounds highly unlikely. Military bases that are closed and unused at night time? Where ritual abuse of children goes undetected for years and years? Where compassionate people will behave appallingly? Really? And all connected to the illuminati, who apparently will kill her for talking, except they haven't?

This seems to be the result of an overactive imagination.

I respectfully disagree, as I am a person with DID ... who is a survivor of SRA and MK .... shattering occurs whether the trauma was "regular abuse" or satanic and trauma-based. The mind will split with intense trauma that is introduced early in life, and is severe and ongoing. For us, trauma was purposeful, and began before birth. The programmers/scientists knew/know how the mind of an infant works and have studied it for a very long time. The infant brain dissociates naturally (without amnesia) .... trauma causes a direct "hit" to the psyche and creates a break (or splitting) ... when there is severe and ongoing trauma, the natural ability of dissociation then is used as a defense and survival mechanism and amnesia is placed around the dissociated parts of the mind.

I wish you would not attack me just because my experience is different than what you know.

She was not saying that the alters within some people only come out at night. She was only addressing her alters whose roles were as a trainer for the illuminati. Most of that happens at night (the trainings and updating of programming). The regular switching between alters, though, can and does happen at any time.

Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, we don't.

This is why the name of this condition was changed from multiple personality disorder; it was misleading.

There are not multiple personalities in one person; there is one personality, fragmented.

From experience, I can say that I am a person with DID and I have multiple personalities. My mother was diagnosed MPD before they changed the name. The nature of the condition does not change just because they changed the name of the condition.

I can understand that you may not have alter personalities. But I do... and for me, yes, they are very different "persons" inside. Not different spirit/soul ...just many parts of the same person, who function separately. That is my experience... not necessarily yours.

I really don't see that we have to argue or be enemies.... ?? Why is it wrong that I have a different experience than yours? I'm not saying your experience is exactly the same as mine.... and mine certainly is not the same as you describe... but I don't think that means one is lying or wrong, or bad....

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
I respectfully disagree, as I am a person with DID ... who is a survivor of SRA and MK .... shattering occurs whether the trauma was "regular abuse" or satanic and trauma-based. The mind will split with intense trauma that is introduced early in life, and is severe and ongoing. For us, trauma was purposeful, and began before birth. The programmers/scientists knew/know how the mind of an infant works and have studied it for a very long time. The infant brain dissociates naturally (without amnesia) .... trauma causes a direct "hit" to the psyche and creates a break (or splitting) ... when there is severe and ongoing trauma, the natural ability of dissociation then is used as a defense and survival mechanism and amnesia is placed around the dissociated parts of the mind.

I am not disagreeing with that. That is not what was described in the video.

I am rather confused by why you cannot see the difference.

I wish you would not attack me just because my experience is different than what you know.

I have not attacked you. I have said that the video does not describe DID; it doesn't.

You seem to be very emotionally invested in thinking that the video described you; it didn't. If you have DID then that video did not describe your condition.

She was not saying that the alters within some people only come out at night. She was only addressing her alters whose roles were as a trainer for the illuminati. Most of that happens at night (the trainings and updating of programming). The regular switching between alters, though, can and does happen at any time.

Switching can indeed happen any time.

What she described was NOTHING to do with DID. As already noted, alters CANNOT be induced to behave in ways that would be morally repugnant to the host person; the main presenting 'normal' person; it cannot be done in DID and it cannot be done by hypnosis.

The whole thesis of her story falls down on this key point. No matter how abused we might be, we cannot be made to abuse other people unless we actually want to. There are not other personalities who take over and absolve us of responsiblity. We are always responsible, and we cannot be made to do to other people what we do not morally agree with.

Upvote 0

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I am not disagreeing with that. That is not what was described in the video.

I am rather confused by why you cannot see the difference.

I have not attacked you. I have said that the video does not describe DID; it doesn't.

You seem to be very emotionally invested in thinking that the video described you; it didn't. If you have DID then that video did not describe your condition.

Switching can indeed happen any time.

What she described was NOTHING to do with DID. As already noted, alters CANNOT be induced to behave in ways that would be morally repugnant to the host person; the main presenting 'normal' person; it cannot be done in DID and it cannot be done by hypnosis.

The whole thesis of her story falls down on this key point. No matter how abused we might be, we cannot be made to abuse other people unless we actually want to. There are not other personalities who take over and absolve us of responsiblity. We are always responsible, and we cannot be made to do to other people what we do not morally agree with.

Actually, Catherine, alters can be induced into reacting to cues... there is a concise science behind why that is possible. That is why it is called "programming" because the programmed responses are placed in the areas of the brain where involuntary body functions originate from. Much of it is done using what is called "brainwave programming" .... it's a whole other level. Alters themselves can choose, and do often decide they no longer want to be used. Mine have... and that is why I am here today. But it takes a long time to undo the damage in the brain and for healing to take place.

There probably should be a separate forum for those with DID resulting from SRA and MK... as opposed to one forum for "all of the above."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KayJoy

Oct 13, 2014
✟20,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is my last attempt and then I am going elsewhere.

The name of the condition changed because it was recognised that the name didn't fit. There are not many personalities in one person. It may sometimes feel that way, but it is not the case. There is only one person, but that person experiences identity in a very different way from other people; as if we are different people in different situations. In fact we are different facets of our own self.

If you read current literature on this matter, you will find that this is the case.

No, they are not different persons. They may feel like it, but they are not.

I think you have been mislead by many years of thinking that this is what happens, but it isn't. This is what happens:

View attachment 184465

I have not described my experience. You, on the other hand, have several times suggested that I don't have DID, or if I do have it, I don't have the right kind to be able to comment on it. I am not sure why you would want to do that.

I don't think we are enemies, but I won't accept misinformation from anyone, least of all about DID. There is enough stigma around as it is, we certainly don't need any more.

That is my final word in this thread.

I'm not giving misinformation. The only issue I can see is that I didn't say "as if" .... and that is what rubbed you the wrong way. I can't change my experience, and it seems we've basically said the same things in regards to DID... only I left out "as if" .... for me, my personalities have functioned fully independent of me.... with complete amnesia. So yes, "as if" fits... because we ARE all different parts of ONE person. Understand? But that does not mean I have lied about the nature AND existence of SRA and MK .... I have not lied... nor am I spreading disinformation.

Thank you... goodbye, Catherine :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.