Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Ok Avid.

So we were discussing those who claim to be The Holy Spirit, or Jesus and truly believe they are, Have they in fact committed the unforgivable sin. We were also discussing what was going on in the hospitals today, with people believing they are God or satan or demons or Angels, and this has been going on for many years. We also talked about I at one time deceived my self into believing I was God because i was seeing hell every where I looked, and thought this would make me safe. That I may also have said i was The Holy Spirit, but can not remember. Does this in fact mean I am lost.

We have discussed that I have worked with a church in deliverance and drove away demons that were tormenting me. Also that God brought me back to sanity like king Nebuchadnezzar. Also that doctors recommended me to a church to solve problems with me as they could not explain them.

I think that catches everyone up.

You had some questions for me?

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
... You had some questions for me?
The key to all this is how it starts. On one hand, there are people, even whole families, who delve into sin or devilish things, and are not the type to ever go to Church meetings, or pay attention to the Bible. On the other hand, there are people who play with "Church," and also, play with the devil and his minions, toys, attractions, and games.

I have heard of churchgoing people being horrified with poltergeist in the house, and children acting very odd. It turned out, the children were playing with Ouija Boards, Tarot Cards, Dungeons and Dragons, etc., without approval or knowledge of parents. The other categories are a myriad of increments between the two.

Can you shed light on how this all began with you? These things shed light on spiritual conditions, and the manner of INVITING bad influences into the home, and into our hearts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Sounds to me like the man got saved. There were men in the tombs, possessed, too fiercely so nobody was able to pass by the tombs. After Jesus cast the demons out of one, suddenly he was clothed and in his right mind sitting at Jesus' feet and everybody was amazed to see him being normal. He wanted to stay with Jesus, but Jesus told him to remain in his city and publish the great things Jesus had done for him. He obeyed, and later when Jesus returned to that city they came out in droves to hear and be with Jesus because of that formerly possessed and insane man's testimony which he published and they all knew it was true because they all knew he was the one who was formerly possessed and terrorized passersby in the tombs. Thousands were saved because of that man's testimony steering them to the Lord.

I hope this is an encouragement.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yes see that really is key. I am going to try to go to bed early tonight so this should be my last post till tomorrow.

Yes i was doing a lot of stuff I should not have been doing.

It started with me training martial arts. My teacher was a Taoist priest which i did not know at the start, not that it would have made a difference.

I was studying many different religions but was saved at six years of age. I thought at that time each religion had a key to heaven a piece of the puzzle.

With a lack of love in my life and never being truly loved and abused by my family, I reasoned God loved me so I would go to Heaven. Now I didn't want to die but the Taoist believe it is possible to open a door to Heaven and walk right in. So I set out to open this door. I was reading the keys of Solomon which I thought were written by Solomon. I now know they were written much later by occult in the 18 century. I was also reading the 6 7 and 8 and 9 books of Moses, which again thought were written by Moses, but again these books were written by the occult. I was studying astral projection and some which craft books because they used Angels such and Gabriel.

Then there was a group of devil worshipers in my apartment building. They were holding rituals in the basement where we washed clothes. I wrecked there offering and there was a door to hell there, a literal door. I thought I wanted to see hell. I was very arrogant. So i open the door. It led out side and nothing there, but i remember looking up at the sun and it was yellow, I no longer see a yellow sun after what I have been through it is always white now. That is really when everything started happening. I guess it didn't help either are building was right next door to the church of Scientology.

So strange stuff started happening. I had started trying to summon Angels and would be awoke by what sounded like a jet taking off in my room. Other people had describe the same thing when summoning angels. I started hearing strange sounds, and one day an orb of light appeared and i followed it all around hollywood, then saw it go straight up to the sky.Then i saw Jesus on tv, or what I thought was Jesus and he started speaking to me. He told me to get on the highway and drive to heaven. So i left got on the highway and as i was driving saw the highway go straight up to Heaven. I started to panic as I thought I would be in space and thought how will i breath. The exits sign began to say Angelic one Angelic two. Something told me I had to go to ten. I made it to five before being to scared. I pulled off. and looked at the stars and that is when they began falling to earth. I got in the car and drove but was lost at this point. something told me to close my eyes and have faith and I would get to Heaven so I did. Something hit my car blew out the tire i only made it about 25 feet after it blew. A guy came and helped me and cops came but no one could find what hit my car. The cops took me to station. I think they were afraid of me because my brother was living a Johnathan winters house and I told them this. They must have thought I was famous or something. That is when I smelled God. I can describe it in this world but it was like breathing in God's Spirit, it smelled great took a way my hunger as I had not eaten in days and it was winter and i was wearing short sleeves it took away my coldness. It also took away any pain i was feeling. I left the station and followed this smell a couple miles through twist and turns, to a Hospital. Something told me to go check in. I did.

I was in the mental unite but something was very strange about this hospital. They all kept telling me I should check out nothing was wrong with me. They told me go to any bar in town and every woman would come to me. They told me to" get laid". everyone in there either thought they were an Angel or demon. I met a woman who said she was an Angel and asked for my help to bring light into the place. I did as she ask and the staff got very upset came and dragged me out of the hospital and threw me on the streets. Two cops appeared and ask how they could help. I told them to get me back in. Strange about these cops was a woman walked by swearing and the cop cried out. Stop stop my virgin ears. I thought that was strange for a cop to say for a woman cursing. The cops got me back in but they put me on another unit from the girl i was trying to help. That is when about 20 cops came in with a man in all chains. They put him in the last room and then two cops stood out side of every room all down the hall. Which I thought was odd. Voices were telling me I was going to die in there they were going to do horrible things to me. So i told them I wanted to leave. about 4 or 5 staff rush to me and started rushing me down the hall, The cops all had there back to me but turn towards me as i past them and looked over their shoulder. but the cop by my room. He was facing me sitting in a chair. He appeared to be praying, but looking at me with tears in his eyes. i stopped and looked at him. He looked like he wanted to tell me something, all i had to do was ask, but I could not speak, my mind was empty. then the staff pushed me into my room to change. They strip me naked and laugh at me as I got dressed. They took me out side and put me on a bus to Hollywood. I was the last one off and started walking to my apartment, but the bus driver sat there watching me, so I walked back to him and He said "your going the wrong way" you need to go to the beach. That was a long walk so I just went to my apartment.

That was the start of it all.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yes see that really is key. I am going to try to go to bed early tonight so this should be my last post till tomorrow.

Yes i was doing a lot of stuff I should not have been doing.

It started with me training martial arts. My teacher was a Taoist priest which i did not know at the start, not that it would have made a difference.

I was studying many different religions but was saved at six years of age. I thought at that time each religion had a key to heaven a piece of the puzzle.

With a lack of love in my life and never being truly loved and abused by my family, I reasoned God loved me so I would go to Heaven. Now I didn't want to die but the Taoist believe it is possible to open a door to Heaven and walk right in. So I set out to open this door. I was reading the keys of Solomon which I thought were written by Solomon. I now know they were written much later by occult in the 18 century. I was also reading the 6 7 and 8 and 9 books of Moses, which again thought were written by Moses, but again these books were written by the occult. I was studying astral projection and some which craft books because they used Angels such and Gabriel.

Then there was a group of devil worshipers in my apartment building. They were holding rituals in the basement where we washed clothes. I wrecked there offering and there was a door to hell there, a literal door. I thought I wanted to see hell. I was very arrogant. So i open the door. It led out side and nothing there, but i remember looking up at the sun and it was yellow, I no longer see a yellow sun after what I have been through it is always white now. That is really when everything started happening. I guess it didn't help either are building was right next door to the church of Scientology.

So strange stuff started happening. I had started trying to summon Angels and would be awoke by what sounded like a jet taking off in my room. Other people had describe the same thing when summoning angels. I started hearing strange sounds, and one day an orb of light appeared and i followed it all around hollywood, then saw it go straight up to the sky.Then i saw Jesus on tv, or what I thought was Jesus and he started speaking to me. He told me to get on the highway and drive to heaven. So i left got on the highway and as i was driving saw the highway go straight up to Heaven. I started to panic as I thought I would be in space and thought how will i breath. The exits sign began to say Angelic one Angelic two. Something told me I had to go to ten. I made it to five before being to scared. I pulled off. and looked at the stars and that is when they began falling to earth. I got in the car and drove but was lost at this point. something told me to close my eyes and have faith and I would get to Heaven so I did. Something hit my car blew out the tire i only made it about 25 feet after it blew. A guy came and helped me and cops came but no one could find what hit my car. The cops took me to station. I think they were afraid of me because my brother was living a Johnathan winters house and I told them this. They must have thought I was famous or something. That is when I smelled God. I can describe it in this world but it was like breathing in God's Spirit, it smelled great took a way my hunger as I had not eaten in days and it was winter and i was wearing short sleeves it took away my coldness. It also took away any pain i was feeling. I left the station and followed this smell a couple miles through twist and turns, to a Hospital. Something told me to go check in. I did.

I was in the mental unite but something was very strange about this hospital. They all kept telling me I should check out nothing was wrong with me. They told me go to any bar in town and every woman would come to me. They told me to" get laid". everyone in there either thought they were an Angel or demon. I met a woman who said she was an Angel and asked for my help to bring light into the place. I did as she ask and the staff got very upset came and dragged me out of the hospital and threw me on the streets. Two cops appeared and ask how they could help. I told them to get me back in. Strange about these cops was a woman walked by swearing and the cop cried out. Stop stop my virgin ears. I thought that was strange for a cop to say for a woman cursing. The cops got me back in but they put me on another unit from the girl i was trying to help. That is when about 20 cops came in with a man in all chains. They put him in the last room and then two cops stood out side of every room all down the hall. Which I thought was odd. Voices were telling me I was going to die in there they were going to do horrible things to me. So i told them I wanted to leave. about 4 or 5 staff rush to me and started rushing me down the hall, The cops all had there back to me but turn towards me as i past them and looked over their shoulder. but the cop by my room. He was facing me sitting in a chair. He appeared to be praying, but looking at me with tears in his eyes. i stopped and looked at him. He looked like he wanted to tell me something, all i had to do was ask, but I could not speak, my mind was empty. then the staff pushed me into my room to change. They strip me naked and laugh at me as I got dressed. They took me out side and put me on a bus to Hollywood. I was the last one off and started walking to my apartment, but the bus driver sat there watching me, so I walked back to him and He said "your going the wrong way" you need to go to the beach. That was a long walk so I just went to my apartment.

That was the start of it all.

Don't be doing stuff you should not be doing, read the Bible and believe it and do what it says....and don't go off on any one little verse, compare scripture to scripture and you'll be fine.

I went through a lot of bizarre stuff I don't want to talk about too much at this time. I was pretty deep in Americanized Hinduism before I got saved, studied all religions including all kinds of occult stuff short of being actually in Satanism......lots of weed when I was a teenager......and I never saw any appeal at all in Islam, though they tried to lure me in by saying Allah and God of the Bible are the same...it always seemed wrong because it always seemed to me like it was coercive and forceful even though I really didn't know it was much worse than coercive and forceful..... I keep backing things up, not wanting to glorify my stupidity too much, I don't in any way want to encourage anybody to do any of the stupid things I did.... but I got myself in a lot of trouble and had a lot of problems from it and saw a lot of very strange and bizarre things happen. Now I let God's word be the authority over all of those things and I know a lot of the things I saw were nothing but deceptions from Hell intended to take me down a path away from the Lord in the light of His word.

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and of a sound mind.

Peace.

Upvote 0

Bluelion

Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Don't be doing stuff you should not be doing, read the Bible and believe it and do what it says....and don't go off on any one little verse, compare scripture to scripture and you'll be fine.

I went through a lot of bizarre stuff I don't want to talk about too much at this time. I was pretty deep in Americanized Hinduism before I got saved, studied all religions including all kinds of occult stuff short of being actually in Satanism......lots of weed when I was a teenager......and I never saw any appeal at all in Islam, though they tried to lure me in by saying Allah and God of the Bible are the same...it always seemed wrong because it always seemed to me like it was coercive and forceful even though I really didn't know it was much worse than coercive and forceful..... I keep backing things up, not wanting to glorify my stupidity too much, I don't in any way want to encourage anybody to do any of the stupid things I did.... but I got myself in a lot of trouble and had a lot of problems from it and saw a lot of very strange and bizarre things happen. Now I let God's word be the authority over all of those things and I know a lot of the things I saw were nothing but deceptions from Hell intended to take me down a path away from the Lord in the light of His word.

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and of a sound mind.

Peace.

Thanks Joe. I don't do that stuff any more. I am school for ministry so i stick with the Bible in fact I find it hard to read anything but the Bible. EVen my text books can be hard to read. i love love God's Word, hearing about Him and my family.

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
... Thousands were saved because of that man's testimony steering them to the Lord...
St.Joe,
I hope you can give some scripture for this point you have made. Jesus told him he would be needed in the hometown where he had experienced such trouble, was so despised, and had done such vicious and wicked things under demon influence.

Whether there were people saved is not something I am sure I had read. It is clear to me why these people would need him though. It is the best use of such a terrible experience the man gained from what he endured.

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Joe. I don't do that stuff any more. I am school for ministry so i stick with the Bible in fact I find it hard to read anything but the Bible. EVen my text books can be hard to read. i love love God's Word, hearing about Him and my family.
I knew that without you saying it. Peace

Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
St.Joe,
I hope you can give some scripture for this point you have made. Jesus told him he would be needed in the hometown where he had experienced such trouble, was so despised, and had done such vicious and wicked things under demon influence.

Whether there were people saved is not something I am sure I had read. It is clear to me why these people would need him though. It is the best use of such a terrible experience the man gained from what he endured.

Read the story. Jesus told the man to publish the great things God had done for him, and the man obeyed. The man went and published the things Jesus did for him. He made the story of what Jesus did for him known, and they knew he was the man who was possessed and lived in the tombs. When Jesus returned to that town later, the multitudes there received Him. I think it is pretty safe to say they got saved. Some cities rejected Jesus. They welcomed him in the city of the man who was delivered from those strong demons and it's pretty clear that they were open to receive Him because of the published testimony that man had given in obedience to the Lord. Jesus knew He was going to be in that town and he sent that formerly possessed man home to promote, if you will, Jesus before He arrived on the scene.

Mark 5:19, Jesus said "Go home to they friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee......

5:20.....he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.

Later, Jesus came to Decapolis

Mark 7:31-37.....he went through the midst of the coasts of Decapolis. There were multitudes around him before he performed healings there, and that is when Jesus fed the four thousand with seven loaves of bread and a few fishes.

It started with the man who was possessed in the tombs being delivered from his demons and then sent by Jesus to publish the testimony of what God had done for him.

I suppose you can say we don't know, maybe none of those people were saved, but I think that takes a lot more stretching to say they didn't get saved than to say multitudes got saved because they welcomed Jesus based on the testimony of the formerly possessed man, and Jesus intentionally sent the man home to publish that testimony in order to prepare that town and area to receive Him. They received Jesus because they were ready to receive Him thanks to the publishing of the formerly possessed mans testimony...they all marveled and when Jesus arrived the multitudes surrounded Him before He did miracles there.......and they wanted to spend time with Jesus so much that He had compassion on them and fed them all with 7 loaves and a few small fishes.

It was the same kind of thing when Jesus was on his way to see Lazarus, and He waited until after Lazarus had been dead four days. Jesus was planning ahead for what He was going to do, he was sending messengers in advance to prepare the people for his coming. Lazarus didn't realize that he was an advance messenger of the Lord, preparing the people of his town to see the glory of God in His resurrection power. Jesus said that was the purpose of Lazarus' death before he got there. John the Baptist was another of those messengers. Today He still sends messengers to prepare people to receive Him. Pray ye the Lord of the harvest, that he will send laborers into the field, for the fields are white for harvest but the laborers are few.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Read the story. Jesus told the man to publish the great things God had done for him, and the man obeyed. The man went and published the things Jesus did for him. He made the story of what Jesus did for him known, and they knew he was the man who was possessed and lived in the tombs. When Jesus returned to that town later, the multitudes there received Him. I think it is pretty safe to say they got saved. Some cities rejected Jesus. They welcomed him in the city of the man who was delivered from those strong demons and it's pretty clear that they were open to receive Him because of the published testimony that man had given in obedience to the Lord. Jesus knew He was going to be in that town and he sent that formerly possessed man home to promote, if you will, Jesus before He arrived on the scene.

Mark 5:19, Jesus said "Go home to they friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee......

5:20.....he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.

Later, Jesus came to Decapolis

Mark 7:31-37.....he went through the midst of the coasts of Decapolis. There were multitudes around him before he performed healings there, and that is when Jesus fed the four thousand with seven loaves of bread and a few fishes.

It started with the man who was possessed in the tombs being delivered from his demons and then sent by Jesus to publish the testimony of what God had done for him.

I suppose you can say we don't know, maybe none of those people were saved, but I think that takes a lot more stretching to say they didn't get saved than to say multitudes got saved because they welcomed Jesus based on the testimony of the formerly possessed man, and Jesus intentionally sent the man home to publish that testimony in order to prepare that town and area to receive Him. They received Jesus because they were ready to receive Him thanks to the publishing of the formerly possessed mans testimony...they all marveled and when Jesus arrived the multitudes surrounded Him before He did miracles there.......and they wanted to spend time with Jesus so much that He had compassion on them and fed them all with 7 loaves and a few small fishes.

It was the same kind of thing when Jesus was on his way to see Lazarus, and He waited until after Lazarus had been dead four days. Jesus was planning ahead for what He was going to do, he was sending messengers in advance to prepare the people for his coming. Lazarus didn't realize that he was an advance messenger of the Lord, preparing the people of his town to see the glory of God in His resurrection power. Jesus said that was the purpose of Lazarus' death before he got there. (John 11:4) Lazarus had not yet died, but Jesus said his sickness was not unto death but for the Glory of God that the Son of God might be glorified. Jesus knew what He was doing before He did it. John the Baptist was another of those messengers. Today He still sends messengers to prepare people to receive Him. Pray ye the Lord of the harvest, that he will send laborers into the field, for the fields are white for harvest but the laborers are few.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums