DISAPPEARING BEES, is this a sign that Jesus is returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prehaps they could contribute to the foretold famines of the rider of the black horse. Just have to wait and see. If the bees dying is were a global event I might be more concerned (and it may be that way, I don't know).

Personally, I won't be around to witness the black horse but if you looking for signs indicating the nearing of the end they are quite plentiful even without the bees.

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
DISAPPEARING BEES, is this a sign that Jesus is returning?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt-LPcVdj68&feature=related

No it means that there are more and more mobile phones and towers going up, and the RF of the microwave is affecting all bees, particularly in Australia. We haven't the diseases that you have in America, and in my local area we have a bee tree. Six years ago, the bee tree was completely covered in thousands, and thousands of bees. Three years ago, it was only a hundred, and now not one bee.

In that length of time there has been three mobile towers erected within a mile of my unit, and most tenants in the units over the past two years have installed DECT cordless phones and internet communications using RF routers, and cordless mouses, and the dreaded killer of them all is Wi Fi.

I worked amongst this stuff, microwave for many years in the Army, and I have watched my mates die from all form of cancers, a higher rate than normal civilian deaths.

In time, at the rate that electronics are being delivered to the public, Wi Fi will have a bigger kill ratio than cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs, AND of course bees!

Upvote 0

ydouxist

Senior Veteran
Nov 27, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟19,940.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Actually there was a report on 60 minutes last year, they are almost sure that the high rate of Bee deaths is due to a new type of fertilizer being used.

Are you saying we shouldn't be genetically altering our food?
We can make superior crops and have record harvests without any long term effects. Right???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.