Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Are you speaking of micro or macro?
Evolution as a term used to describe the evolution of life from small organisms up through massive organisms, over hundreds of millions of years, through epochs of history, eventually producing humans and all things that live today.

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Another cartoon! Notice it is in cartoon format. I like laughing at cartoons.
If you are laughing at that one, then this one should really get you rolling on the floor, after all, its just a cartoon.

Now, do you wish to join in an actual discussion or not?

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Evolution as a term used to describe the evolution of life from small organisms up through massive organisms, over hundreds of millions of years, through epochs of history, eventually producing humans and all things that live today.
Not according to the Word of God-the Bible. You need to make the decision of what you really believe. Christianity or evolution, the two are irreconcilable. An oxymoron- Christian evolutionist, or Evolutionary Creationist. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:3.

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are laughing at that one, then this one should really get you rolling on the floor, after all, its just a cartoon.

Now, do you wish to join in an actual discussion or not?
You do not answer questions when they are proposed to you. Better look back though the post!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
philotr1.gif

Notice the first fish on the right in this make believe tree of life. It is a coelacanth, according to some scientist it went extinct some 65.5 million years ago.

The coelacanth, which is related to lungfishes and tetrapods, was believed to have been extinct since the end of the Cretaceous period(65.5 million years ago).
images

And yet here it is swimming in the oceans today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
You do not answer questions when they are proposed to you. Better look back though the post!
I answer all legitimate discussion questions. I do not respond to belittlement or goading, I report that to the moderators. I suggest you keep that in mind with future posts.

Upvote 0

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
The coelacanth, which is related to lungfishes and tetrapods, was believed to have been extinct since the end of the Cretaceous period(65.5 million years ago).
images

And yet here it is swimming in the oceans today.
That is because they have been evolving for 380 million years through 80 known species through that time. They were thought to be extinct back in the 1930's. Paleontology has grown quite a bit since then.
be6febedb9ea9dcb50dbc71c0799c2d6.png

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is because they have been evolving for 380 million years through 80 known species through that time. They were thought to be extinct back in the 1930's. Paleontology has grown quite a bit since then.
be6febedb9ea9dcb50dbc71c0799c2d6.png
Only in the mind of an evolutionist, or in their make believe world.

Reactions: ElxDalto
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RickG

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
Georgia
✟83,873.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Only in the mind of an evolutionist, or in their make believe world.
Commander, do you wish to discuss science or just mouth off about something you know absolutely nothing about. I provided a diagram of the timeline of known genera of fossils that science actually has. It is not a make believe world, I am providing physical evidence to support what I am saying. Would you also like me to include citations from the scientific literature that you may review yourself? Just ask.

A general search in a scientific search engine provided 3,620 hits. Here's a few to get you started:

http://digitallibrary.amnh.org/bits...dfSource/nov/N2866.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...J_Mol_Evol/links/00b49520de924349d1000000.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...ted_States/links/555bf82708aec5ac223290b4.pdf

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Not according to the Word of God-the Bible. You need to make the decision of what you really believe. Christianity or evolution, the two are irreconcilable. An oxymoron- Christian evolutionist, or Evolutionary Creationist. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:3.
I'm a disciple of Jesus of Nazareth who knows that life evolved. I will go where the truth leads.

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox" Job 40:15.

Bizarre Cousin of T. Rex Was a Vegetarian. A relative of Tyrannosaurus rex didn't share the infamous carnivore's appetite for meat, a new study finds. Instead, the newly discovered 9.8-foot-long (3 meters) dinosaur munched on plants about 145 million years ago during the Late Jurassic period. Chilesaurus diegosuarezi walked on its hind legs as other theropods did. It also had robust forelimbs that looked like those of other Jurassic theropods, such as the Allosaurus, the researchers said.

Upvote 0

Commander

A son of God.
Apr 10, 2015
Oklahoma
✟9,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Commander, do you wish to discuss science or just mouth off about something you know absolutely nothing about. I provided a diagram of the timeline of known genera of fossils that science actually has. It is not a make believe world, I am providing physical evidence to support what I am saying. Would you also like me to include citations from the scientific literature that you may review yourself? Just ask.

A general search in a scientific search engine provided 3,620 hits. Here's a few to get you started:

http://digitallibrary.amnh.org/bits...dfSource/nov/N2866.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...J_Mol_Evol/links/00b49520de924349d1000000.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...ted_States/links/555bf82708aec5ac223290b4.pdf
Pictures are worth a thousand words. See the picture of a real live coelancanth in post #514. When the truth of the real world and the falsification of your make believe world collide it is called cognitive dissonance.

Upvote 0