Did you know?

M

Marycita

No, I didn't! That's pretty cool... I wish we had 5 moons! :D

Did you know that you can't put aluminum foil in a microwave? :doh:
^_^ Found that out the hard way

Dd you know that each time I watch Sesame Street with a niece or nephew, I am hoping the letter of the day will be E?

...Did you also know I'm trying to think of silly things so I don't have to think about serious things atm?

Upvote 0

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
:D I know that now!

Did you know that if you hold your breath for too long you will die?

Did you also know that 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie?

Upvote 0

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Did you know that if you hold your breath for too long you will die?

Took me a few times to figure it out, but yep.

Did you also know that 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie?

I did know that, actually.

Did you know that in the state of nature, one man comes by a power over another; but yet no absolute or arbitrary power, to use a criminal, when he has got him in his hands, according to the passionate heats, or boundless extravagancy of his own will; but only to retribute to him, so far as calm reason and conscience dictate, what is proportionate to his transgression, which is so much as may serve for reparation and restraint: for these two are the only reasons, why one man may lawfully do harm to another, which is that we call punishment; and in transgressing the law of nature, the offender declares himself to live by another rule than that of reason and common equity, which is that measure God has set to the actions of men, for their mutual security; and so he becomes dangerous to mankind, the tye, which is to secure them from injury and violence, being slighted and broken by him.

Upvote 0