xTx

Aug 10, 2010
✟11,241.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Soros-Funded Group’s Political Director Calls for Subversive Activity During Christmas Masses | NewsReal Blog

:holy::holy:

Thomas Peters of Catholic Vote first reported about a letter sent by Aniello Alioto to members of Catholics for Equality, a group that seeks to cause division in the Catholic Church here in America on issues related to homosexuality and marriage.
Let’s be clear what Alioto is saying: their organization plans to encourage its membership during Christmas to bring their phones to Church and to “report” from the pew whenever a priest or bishop dares to preach about the family or issues related to marriage, and to conduct fundraising in our sacred spaces.
It’s hard to imagine a more intrusive attempt to undermine the freedom of Catholic parishes and pastors to preach what the Church teaches to Catholics who are already constantly maligned outside of Mass about their views. Catholics for Equality has decided to take their fight against the Church into the very heart of our sacred worship spaces.
Besides announcing new smartphone apps designed to help with this subversion, Alioto’s letter claims that activists “don’t need the consent of our hierarchy” to behave in this manner at Mass.

Okie dokie - let the defense begin. :sorry: :o

What horror is this? Priests can't say anything without spies finding fault. (Shakes head).

This sort of idealogy was around even in Jesus's days.

Jesus has already predicted this:

Saint John Chapter 15

[20] Remember my word that I said to you: The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you: if they have kept my word, they will keep yours also.

Hmm, I think I won't panic, because,

Saint Matthew Chapter 16

[16] Simon Peter answered and said: Thou art Christ, the Son of the living God. [17] And Jesus answering, said to him: Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-Jona: because flesh and blood hath not revealed it to thee, but my Father who is in heaven. [18] And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [19] And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven. [20] Then he commanded his disciples, that they should tell no one that he was Jesus the Christ.
:amen:

Stand up, stand up for Christ and His priests.

Upvote 0

xTx

Aug 10, 2010
✟11,241.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
No one should use cell phones in the pews of any churches, even for texting or "apps." That's bad manners.
:thumbsup:

I am sure that some enterprising conservative will figure out a way to adapt the apps so that traditionalists can complain about priests they think are too liberal, but, hopefully, they won't do that during Mass, either.

When this happens, Satan and all his angels etc ... will be jumping with joy.

This is because they have succesfully caused division in the Catholic Church. God's Church.

And, God's angels will weep.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,402.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The worst, of course, would be if people started taking mobile phone videos of homilies they didn't like and posting them on You Tube.

I've seen stories on the Today Show about how students do that to teachers--even managing to get a teacher/cheerleading coach fired for doing a cheer in her classroom on game day (no, she wasn't wearing a short skirt--just her regular teaching attire.)

Knowing that you might be facing 500 amateur videographers would be enough to put a chill into the homilies of any priest, no matter what his leanings....

If he was a conservative, he'd have to watch out for the amateur videographers in the left pews. If he was a liberal, he'd have to watch out for the amateur videographers to the right.

Upvote 0
Mar 14, 2010
✟8,680.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
:thumbsup:

When this happens, Satan and all his angels etc ... will be jumping with joy.

This is because they have succesfully caused division in the Catholic Church. God's Church.

And, God's angels will weep.

Correct and the crazy part of this is that this liberal catholic organization is being funded By Soros who is an atheist himself. Soros must be jumping for Joy whenever he can cause division in the church. These liberal catholics are so ignorant that their belief system is no longer under the lords loving hand and now their strings are being pushed by a materialist-atheist lol.
If we arent close to the end time We must be close to getting there.

Reactions: xTx
Upvote 0

semper_virens

somewhere you've never heard of
Aug 26, 2010
✟15,793.00
Faith
Christian
Sad to say - but any liberals i have met get violent or really insulting too. Why is that?

When you put yourself and your desires over everything else, everyone else is devalued. Put it this way, most of the gay people I have known always say something like "Well, sometimes I have the right to hurt others" or "Sometimes I have the right to break the rules." I've known many who after being insulted or angered by someone expressed those ideas, that since they were angered they have the right to hurt others and break the law and justice to get back at others. Its the opposite of Christ's love and truth.

Upvote 0

semper_virens

Aug 26, 2010
✟15,793.00
Faith
Christian
Can someone explain these folks to me? I tried reading about them and I'm not getting how a Catholic group accepts funding, teachings and directions from an avowed atheist (among other things). It makes no sense at all and is so ludicrous that if it is how it seems I don't believe for a second that the people following him even believe in their own minds that they are Catholic. Someone doing something so stupid can't be a confused Catholic, they can only be an intentional fifth column.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

semper_virens

Aug 26, 2010
✟15,793.00
Faith
Christian
Really weird: His last name was originally Schwartz and he changed it to Soros which is Esperanto for "he soars" and "Succesor" (and an some acronym of something else, as well, that he won't reveal...)

Sounds more like he is the one who fell from heaven when he tried to usurp God's place.

Upvote 0

xTx

Aug 10, 2010
✟11,241.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
God bless everybody in this thread. May the peace of God be with you all.

Priests have always been there for me. Again, the priest was there for me.

Love one another as God loves us.

All of us, our enemies and us, have equal worth in God's eyes.

Despite everything that is going against us,

the church teaches us to

be patient.

I would like to add to that:

Nothing we suffer can be compared to what Jesus suffered.

God gave us something out of this world. Jesus coming into the world.

Peace and God bless everybody, lots and lots of love and hugs, xTx

And, I thank God for a lot of things. Peace.

Upvote 0

xTx

Aug 10, 2010
✟11,241.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everybody, I have an idea :idea:

Let us all pray for the convertion of Mr Soros :)

And, let us all pray for the "re-convertion" of the 5th element Catholics ;)

I'll start:

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins,
Save us from the fires of hell,
lead all souls into heaven,
especially those who are most in need of your mercy.

Amen.

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood;

but against principalities and power,

against the rulers of the world of this darkness,

against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.

Be joyful because Jesus has defeated the ruler of the world. :amen:

Upvote 0

AMDG

Tenderized for Christ
May 24, 2004
Pacific Northwest, United States
✟47,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Let us all pray for the convertion of Mr Soros :)

And, let us all pray for the "re-convertion" of the 5th element Catholics ;)

I'm up for it. Afterall, I believe in miracles. :holy:

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you, and for all those who do not have recourse to you, especially the enemies of Holy Church and all those recommended to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacktheCatholic

Praise be to Jesus Christ. Now and forever.
Mar 9, 2007
Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟44,388.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
the woman who saved his life in ww2 says she wishes she had let him die.

Seriously?

If so, then I will pray for her. We should never regret saving a life even if we saved a wicked person. Leave those decisions to God alone is the way I try to look at it. So, maybe Soros has a bolt of lightning with his name on it, waiting for him? :D

Upvote 0