Did Judas go to heaven???

• Thread starter SeraphimsCherub
  • Start date
S

SeraphimsCherub

John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Judas was the (((son of perdition))), which is exaxtly like saying he was the son of the devil! He was like the scape goat of the old testament when all the "guilt" and "shame",and "sin" was laid on the goat,and the goat would run off into the wilderness with the burden and the weight of everyone sins to bear his self alone ! So even though Jesus Truly died for the sins of all His people throughout the history of His world! Satan will have to bear the guilt,and shame and misery and suffering that he has caused throughout the history of this world

Upvote 0

brvhrt

BRVHRT
Sep 23, 2010
✟7,818.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Satan could not have entered into Judas if he were saved. God will not dwell in an unclean temple. Mt.26:24 ...woe unto that man by whom the son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. I have often wished that Judas would have repented with Godly sorrow. But the bible says, the sorrow of the world worketh wrath.

Upvote 0