Robbie Bradshaw
Sep 2, 2016
oswego ny
✟13,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i once had a vivid dream where Satan said to me "I did you a favor, now you owe me one."
I was around 15 like you.
to this day, i think about it a lot.
i'm now in my 40's.
powerful stuff.
i think you will be fine. At first I didnt but if you repent you will be saved by god.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟392,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I am a teenager and I am scared because I suffer from intrusive thoughts and im scared. the reaon why is because last night i had a thought that was so vivid. I was so scared because my thought was that i would for no reason and then to become romanatwood. im serious ive had intrusive thoughts for a while and ive worried about this spesific topic the most because its always there. help me please i want to get close to god again.
Hey Robbie,
I want to start out by saying I know what it is like to have intrusive thoughts as at the age of 21 I started hearing voices and now I deal with intrusive thoughts. I want you to know that anyone can be Redeemed. I do not think you have sold your soul to the devil, as the title implies, but even if you had Jesus can get it back as His Blood that He shed on the cross can redeem anyone.

As far as intrusive thoughts go I will tell you what helps me: I like to pray to Jesus and say something along the lines of "Jesus, when I ignore these thoughts I pray they are taken captive and given to You. Do not hold these thoughts against me as I do not support or agree with them. Forgive me for any thoughts that may be my own. Help me to ignore them."

Some days are better than others I will admit but Jesus has gotten me through all of my days, both good and bad.

So no, I do not think you have sold your soul. Ask Jesus to redeem you and buy you back if you're still concerned and if that will give you peace of mind. Not all your thoughts are your own so don't beat yourself up for any that don't seem to be of or from you.

You can resist those thoughts through your actions by not acting on them. Remember what the Bible says, "...Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7.

Upvote 0

Faithfulandtrue

Follow of Jesus Christ
Jun 24, 2014
✟38,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No you didn't sell your soul. It was just a thought that came into your head. I actually had a very similar experience which actually lead me to this website. Few years ago when I was 17 I had a thought about losing my soul. I found out I have OCD and take my medicine to keep it under control. no need to worry friend, you can't lose your soul that way you are still a precious child of God. :)

Upvote 0

robbie bradshaw

Robbie Bradshaw
Sep 2, 2016
oswego ny
✟13,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No you didn't sell your soul. It was just a thought that came into your head. I actually had a very similar experience which actually lead me to this website. Few years ago when I was 17 I had a thought about losing my soul. I found out I have OCD and take my medicine to keep it under control. no need to worry friend, you can't lose your soul that way you are still a precious child of God. :)
the cool thing we haave in common is i found website the same way. also i know the scripture ezikial 18 4 behold all souls belong to god. i know but im concerned because i know the devil gave singers and other famous people thier fame that concernes me because i dont know if i did it i know it is more of a free will but if i did can i be forgiven.

Upvote 0