Did God create anyone else directly besides Adam and Eve?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"Yochanan 15:18 - "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
[16:28:35] <`Watchman> (TS98) Yochanan 15:19 - "If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, for that reason the world hates you.
[16:28:35] <`Watchman> (TS98) Yochanan 15:20 - "Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they shall persecute you too. If they have guarded My Word, they would guard yours too. "

you missed ? >> 5 (vi) Here is the genealogy of Adam. On the day that God created man

Genesis 1:27King James Version (KJV)

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

King James Version (KJV) by Public Domain

What is all of this?

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

&#8220;The Tanakh says, &#8216;Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of Adonai&#8217;&#8221;
Genesis 5:1-24Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

5 (vi) Here is the genealogy of Adam. On the day that God created man he made him in the likeness of God; 2 he created them male and female; he blessed them and called them Adam [humankind, man] on the day they were created. 3 After Adam lived 130 years he fathered a son like himself and named him Shet. 4 After Shet was born, Adam lived another 800 years and had both sons and daughters. 5 In all, Adam lived 930 years, and then he died.
6 Shet lived 105 years and fathered Enosh. 7 After Enosh was born, Shet lived another 807 years and had sons and daughters. 8 In all, Shet lived 912 years; then he died.
9 Enosh lived ninety years and fathered Kenan. 10 After Kenan was born, Enosh lived another 815 years and had sons and daughters. 11 In all, Enosh lived 905 years; then he died.
12 Kenan lived seventy years and fathered Mahalal&#8217;el. 13 After Mahalal&#8217;el was born, Kenan lived another 840 years and had sons and daughters. 14 In all, Kenan lived 910 years; then he died.
15 Mahalal&#8217;el lived sixty-five years and fathered Yered. 16 After Yered was born, Mahalal&#8217;el lived another 830 years and had sons and daughters. 17 In all, Mahalal&#8217;el lived 895 years; then he died.
18 Yered lived 162 years and fathered Hanokh. 19 After Hanokh was born, Yered lived 800 years and had sons and daughters. 20 In all, Yered lived 962 years; then he died.
21 Hanokh lived sixty-five years and fathered Metushelach. 22 After Metushelach was born, Hanokh walked with God 300 years and had sons and daughters. 23 In all, Hanokh lived 365 years. 24 Hanokh walked with God, and then he wasn&#8217;t there, because God took him.
you don't understand what that is saying..
it saying God created Adam both male and female he created him .

"then a man shall leave his wife and they shall become one flesh" just like Adam before he was unmarried/ de- united with EVE .. now sex makes one married like both male and female are reunited like Adam before Eve. that is the plan . or Jesus and his church .
and to rip this unity apart by adultery / idolatry releases death into the world.

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

I understand, I think you might have missed the point __ > Yhvh Created Man.
someone else didn't think Yhvh Created Man.
the Bible , Yhvh's Word, says He did.

I am sorry Jeff.
I completely assumed wrong..

I thought someone was trying to say he created more men and women when he created Adam..
sometimes they do that with that verse.
because they didn't look it all up in the concordance.
they just think they see what they think they see.
sorry dear.. I didn't understand your point I guess.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I thought someone was trying to say he created more men and women when he created Adam..
sometimes they do that with that verse.
because they didn't look it all up in the concordance.
they just think they see what they think they see.

no worries at all, glad to verify and verify again, to clarify by scripture what scripture says and not what people want it to say. it is no trouble at all to speak it again and again and again (how often ? :D )
as a good reminder of truth, instead of man's corrupt traditions espoused so often even on this forum.

i love, btw, the believing ekklesia who clearly published accounts showing how simply true the bible is - and the accounts of the bible are more than sufficient and accurate for all
that has happened in the world , including as here the population of the world and all the races: it is supremely (DIVINELY) simple for the whole world to come from the 2 He CREATED DIVINELY as HE SAYS,
without controversy or discord or twisting anything .

of course, the world will always oppose HIM, here included, and they will not be quieted by the TRUTH , but will always attack the TRUTH as long as they have breath, unless Yhvh grants them to turn to Him to learn from Him and be healed.

it is almost so much an exercise in vanity discussing with them anything when they just want to dismiss TRUTH instead seeking to learn what great things the CREATOR and His Son Yahushua have done for us.

all we can really do, and it is far far greater than we realize, is pray for them. talking to them is like , well, you know i think.....

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I understand, I think you might have missed the point __ > Yhvh Created Man.
someone else didn't think Yhvh Created Man.
the Bible , Yhvh's Word, says He did.

Oh yeah, I believe that God created man. But its not the way you say.
Here let me show you.

KJV
Genesis 1:27
27. So God CREATED man in His own image, In the image of God He CREATED he him; MALE and FEMALE CREATED he THEM.

And God gave only one command.

28. And God blessed THEM, and God said unto THEM, Be fruitful, multiply, and REPLENISH the earth, and subdue it:

KJV
Genesis 2:7
7. And the Lord God FORMED man of the DUST OF THE GROUND, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life: and man became a living soul.
8. And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had FORMED.

God gave this man several commands. I wont list these. He also named all the beast of the field, and fowls, and after all of this God gave this man an help mate.

Genesis 2:21
21. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22. And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, MADE he a woman, and BROUGHT HER UNTO THE MAN.

Do you see the difference now? There is a BIG difference in being CREATED, FORMED, and MADE. God CREATED man AND woman: FORMED a man: and MADE a woman.

A lot of people don't see this, don't want to see this, or reject it because they were taught different, and are going to stick to what they were taught.

You were taught that Noah loaded two animals of each kind onto the Arc. Do you still believe there were only two animals of each kind on the Arc?

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have learned the Jews who believe in Jesus as the Messiah, that Jesus is actually much like Adam like was originally meant to be.
1 Corinthians 15.22 has an interesting consideration, comparing Adam and Christ Himself.

Upvote 0

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
if there are any 'laws' on how to make a living breathing PERFECT woman out of a rib, it's not known to man.

Yhvh is able to Create anything at any moment that He wants to. out of nothing.

Yet, he chose not to. He created woman from a part of the man. There is a reason for that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
exactly. that's what i said. YHVH CREATED WOMAN.

Sorry about that. Your syntax, grammar, and punctuation makes it hard to understand you sometimes. I'm sure this would be a lot easier in your native language.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
no worries. actually, it was more also - Yhvh CREATED man and woman. showing that a previous something posted had missed that - the Bible says clearly that Yhvh CREATED man and woman.... (and everything else also, through Yeshua the Messiah)

tried to show the emphasis is not on what humans anywhere think or say or do,
but on what Yhvh thinks and says and does (and what is written).

humans keep messing up. Yhvh made everything simply.

i used to be straight a in all subjects, and went through and passed college level, and more.....

then i delightedly discovered that there's no vowel's and no capitals in
the original text of Yhvh's Wrd :) .......
and
, well, more later perhaps.....

Sorry about that. Your syntax, grammar, and punctuation makes it hard to understand you sometimes. I'm sure this would be a lot easier in your native language.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
no worries. actually, it was more also - Yhvh CREATED man and woman. showing that a previous something posted had missed that - the Bible says clearly that Yhvh CREATED man and woman.... (and everything else also, through Yeshua the Messiah)

tried to show the emphasis is not on what humans anywhere think or say or do,
but on what Yhvh thinks and says and does (and what is written).

humans keep messing up. Yhvh made everything simply.

i used to be straight a in all subjects, and went through and passed college level, and more.....

then i delightedly discovered that there's no vowel's and no capitals in
the original text of Yhvh's Wrd :) .......
and
, well, more later perhaps.....

BY YHVH ..you mean God ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
btw,
for believers(living set apart(holy) believers:ekklesia) only,

did anyone else read how many people Yhvh created (formed, gave life to)
in Psalms and all of Torah (Scripture)?

Yhvh is Perfect! HalleluYAH! in YAHushua HaMashiach (Jesus Messiah).

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

if there are any 'laws' on how to make a living breathing PERFECT woman out of a rib, it's not known to man.

Yhvh is able to Create anything at any moment that He wants to. out of nothing.

just pray about your conclusion and trust me when I say he is working from with in laws he created on days 1-3 maybe through day 6 when he made her from what he had already created by laws he had already spoke into being. it isn't from nothing but formed from what is already and violating no other thing no other beings and violating no other laws .
He isn't a Genie.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟94,492.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
just pray about your conclusion and trust me when I say he is working from with in laws he created on days 1-3 maybe through day 6 when he made her from what he had already created by laws he had already spoke into being. it isn't from nothing but formed from what is already and violating no other thing no other beings and violating no other laws .
He isn't a Genie.

no ,he isnt a genie .. he is God ,the creator of the heavens and the earth ..for by his word they were created ..
his word !. He spoke and they came into being ..that which was not became that which is .
just reiterating that ... lol now i will scroll back and find the context you said that in ..

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟952,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Some say Lilith, but I haven't really been digging into it too much.

I just started to wonder because their son had a wife, but the Bible doesn't really reveal who she was, and doesn't really deny that God would have made some others.

The story of Lilith is folk-lore and not very reliable source of information...

Jesus Christ was directly created by God, when the Holy Ghost (his spirit) impregnated Mary, and we had the virgin birth... Directly created by God...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Juelrei

May 13, 2015
✟15,557.00
Some say Lilith, but I haven't really been digging into it too much.

I just started to wonder because their son had a wife, but the Bible doesn't really reveal who she was, and doesn't really deny that God would have made some others.
The best thing to do is to stick with what is written in the Bible. That is a firm foundation upon which to stand. All else is sinking sand.

Upvote 0