Did God create anyone else directly besides Adam and Eve?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
they were created perfect, and their union was perfect, and their children would not have any problems from marrying close relatives for many many many gernerations to come.....

'incest' was not against the law (as if) nor against Torah as the Torah did not even exist yet (was given 400 years after the promise, remember?).

they were so much more perfect than anything or anyone known today, or even in the last 2000 years,
no one can imagine it .....

several truthful essays or appraisals have been published and show quite simply and clearly how all humanity not only came from adam and chavah, but did so without twisting the word of God away from truth or deceiving people to accept some worldly or demonic fashions. (like lillith).

Upvote 0

Anna the Seeker

Oct 27, 2014
✟8,980.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
they were created perfect, and their union was perfect, and their children would not have any problems from marrying close relatives for many many many gernerations to come.....
It's also in my perception that they would have been very much unlike us if they could make the whole humanity out of themselves.

Maybe God designed them as kind of "seeds", especially, with a whole lot of information and diversity in their genetics.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
It's also in my perception that they would have been very much unlike us if they could make the whole humanity out of themselves.

Maybe God designed them as kind of "seeds", especially, with a whole lot of information and diversity in their genetics.

yes,
that is basically correct,
as has been reported first in Scripture, then by (unpopular) scientists. (the world is against all the ones who desire to publish truth.) (as it is written in Scripture long ago).

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

phydaux

Oct 22, 2014
Hudson, NH
✟14,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Where do you think the myth of Lilith originated from? Ive heard of it several times, and it isnt mentioned anywhere in the bible.

And that about sums it up.

The myth of Lillith is extrabiblical, and thus unreliable.

The bible does say that Adam and Eve has other sons and daughters. Of necessity, they must have married each other.

Upvote 0

phydaux

Oct 22, 2014
Hudson, NH
✟14,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LOL...here is a thought: maybe before Moses that is exactly what they did?

Sarah was Abraham's half-sister. But it doesn't get talked about much because it isn't "nice."

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
amongst the ekklesia the faithful are often read about.

biblegateway number 12 :

12 Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 2 “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.
3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)
4 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. 5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, 6 he said, “Listen to my words:
“When there is a prophet among you,
I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions,
I speak to them in dreams.

7 But this is not true of my servant Moses;
he is faithful in all my house.
8 With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord.

Why then were you not afraid
to speak against my servant Moses?”

9 The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them.
10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous[a]—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, 11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”
13 So Moses cried out to the Lord, “Please, God, heal her!”
14 The Lord replied to Moses, “If her father had spit in her face, would she not have been in disgrace for seven days? Confine her outside the camp for seven days; after that she can be brought back.” 15 So Miriam was confined outside the camp for seven days, and the people did not move on till she was brought back.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think Adam and Eve were the only humans God created.

Go back and re-read the account. God didn't create Adam or Eve. He formed Adam from the Dust of the earth. And He made Eve of the rib of Adam. Neither were created.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Go back and re-read the account..

“The Tanakh says, ‘Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of Adonai’”
Genesis 5:1-24Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

5 (vi) Here is the genealogy of Adam. On the day that God created man he made him in the likeness of God; 2 he created them male and female; he blessed them and called them Adam [humankind, man] on the day they were created. 3 After Adam lived 130 years he fathered a son like himself and named him Shet. 4 After Shet was born, Adam lived another 800 years and had both sons and daughters. 5 In all, Adam lived 930 years, and then he died.
6 Shet lived 105 years and fathered Enosh. 7 After Enosh was born, Shet lived another 807 years and had sons and daughters. 8 In all, Shet lived 912 years; then he died.
9 Enosh lived ninety years and fathered Kenan. 10 After Kenan was born, Enosh lived another 815 years and had sons and daughters. 11 In all, Enosh lived 905 years; then he died.
12 Kenan lived seventy years and fathered Mahalal’el. 13 After Mahalal’el was born, Kenan lived another 840 years and had sons and daughters. 14 In all, Kenan lived 910 years; then he died.
15 Mahalal’el lived sixty-five years and fathered Yered. 16 After Yered was born, Mahalal’el lived another 830 years and had sons and daughters. 17 In all, Mahalal’el lived 895 years; then he died.
18 Yered lived 162 years and fathered Hanokh. 19 After Hanokh was born, Yered lived 800 years and had sons and daughters. 20 In all, Yered lived 962 years; then he died.
21 Hanokh lived sixty-five years and fathered Metushelach. 22 After Metushelach was born, Hanokh walked with God 300 years and had sons and daughters. 23 In all, Hanokh lived 365 years. 24 Hanokh walked with God, and then he wasn’t there, because God took him.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
58 plus witnesses at www dot biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=womb&qs_version=CJB

Psalm 139:13 [Full Chapter]
For you fashioned my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

Isaiah 66:9
“Would I let the baby break through and not be born?” asks Adonai. “Would I, who cause the birth, shut the womb?” asks your God.

I think Adam and Eve were the only humans God created.

Upvote 0

MWood

Jan 7, 2013
✟122,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
“The Tanakh says, ‘Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of Adonai’”
Genesis 5:1-24Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

5 (vi) Here is the genealogy of Adam. On the day that God created man he made him in the likeness of God; 2 he created them male and female; he blessed them and called them Adam [humankind, man] on the day they were created. 3 After Adam lived 130 years he fathered a son like himself and named him Shet. 4 After Shet was born, Adam lived another 800 years and had both sons and daughters. 5 In all, Adam lived 930 years, and then he died.
6 Shet lived 105 years and fathered Enosh. 7 After Enosh was born, Shet lived another 807 years and had sons and daughters. 8 In all, Shet lived 912 years; then he died.
9 Enosh lived ninety years and fathered Kenan. 10 After Kenan was born, Enosh lived another 815 years and had sons and daughters. 11 In all, Enosh lived 905 years; then he died.
12 Kenan lived seventy years and fathered Mahalal’el. 13 After Mahalal’el was born, Kenan lived another 840 years and had sons and daughters. 14 In all, Kenan lived 910 years; then he died.
15 Mahalal’el lived sixty-five years and fathered Yered. 16 After Yered was born, Mahalal’el lived another 830 years and had sons and daughters. 17 In all, Mahalal’el lived 895 years; then he died.
18 Yered lived 162 years and fathered Hanokh. 19 After Hanokh was born, Yered lived 800 years and had sons and daughters. 20 In all, Yered lived 962 years; then he died.
21 Hanokh lived sixty-five years and fathered Metushelach. 22 After Metushelach was born, Hanokh walked with God 300 years and had sons and daughters. 23 In all, Hanokh lived 365 years. 24 Hanokh walked with God, and then he wasn’t there, because God took him.

What is all of this?
Are you picking and choosing verses from different places to make a point?
Oh yeah, You got this from The Complete Jewish Bible. Never mind.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yet Adam did not exist before Creation. Adam did not create all things, nor were all things created by or through Adam. Adam was not always eternal. Adam was not a life-giving spirit. Adam was able to disobey ABBA.

just a few of the differences.

Upvote 0