Did Darwin Believe in Today's "Evolution"?

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
It's typical from a certain element here on the forum which will revert to ridicule when they reach their inability to respond. I call it 'going goofy'.

I am showing whois what it is like to use irrelevant quotes, and then refuse to discuss the quotes.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The paradigm has shifted, and evolution cannot adapt. You need to wrap your head around how the genome works, it is an "onion" of a design ENGINE, that cannot simply be altered as simple as painting a car a new color, which is what "basics of the discussion" of evolution is at in genomic understanding.

You need to understand the genome paradigm engine, to understand how far down the wrong path, so-called evolution is. I do not feel most evolutionists can now adapt, the past paradigm patterns in their heads, have hardened, unrecoverable to see what is on the way.

You don't even know what the current evolution "paradigm" is to say it is wrong.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Since in Charles Darwin's book "On the Origin of Species" the world "evolution" does not even occur, did Darwin himself believe in this concept?

Seeing as the book, as Darwin himself admitted, barely touches the incomplete understanding of speciation itself, much less total genus change, was "the theory of evolution" something contrived by later academics?

Is "Evolution" actually the evolution of the theory of the theory of Darwin's speculations on mere species adaptation?

Has "Evolution" theory itself "evolved" way beyond what Darwin himself believed?

Has Darwin been hi-jacked in the same manner as Plato and the Bible by the wealth and power seeking of modern academia and its press for marketable profit and mental influence of people?

Is "Evolution" actually a well accepted global myth that Darwin himself would reject as an overextension and never did teach with with such intent?
Yes, you're on to us.

Upvote 0