Did Darwin Believe in Today's "Evolution"?

whois

rational
Mar 7, 2015
✟3,336.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Molecular clock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The discrepancy between molecular and palaeontological dates for the origin of animal phyla remains unresolved. The accuracy and precision of molecular dates should be subject to scrutiny, as there are many aspects of molecular studies that could lead to error in molecular date estimates. The wide variation between estimates shows that the precision of molecular dates leaves much to be desired. More specifically, it has been suggested that processes associated with explosive radiations—accelerated morphological change, relaxed adaptive constraint or increased speciation rate—could speed the rate of molecular evolution, making molecular date estimates for the origin of metazoan phyla too old. There is a lack of empirical evidence for this hypothesis, partly because determinants of rates of molecular evolution have not been explored for invertebrates, but also because comparative tests have thus far revealed no association between morphological evolution or adaptive radiation and rates of molecular evolution. Furthermore, rates of molecular evolution at the base of the metazoan radiation would have to have been many times higher than throughout the remainder of the Phanerozoic in order to reconcile molecular data to a Cambrian origin of the major divisions of the metazoan kingdom.
-Inte Comp Bio.htm

Upvote 0

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No. Darwin is not some kind of demi-god, nore is he a biology messiah.
He was just a smart guy who revolutionized our way of looking at nature by discovering natural selection.

He nailed a lot of stuff and he also made quite a few mistakes.

Just like Newton. And every other scientist who's name's are remembered throughout history for their contributions. Gallileo, Curry, Einstein, etc etc etc.

Darwin is no different.

Not exactly. Newton, Gallileo, Curry, Einstein had hard mathetical and physics data to form their sciences upon. Darwinism has ZERO hard date, it is more a philosophy than a science, he is more, well not he but those who evolved Darwinism, have more in common with Freud than Newton.

In fact there is just as much evidence, imo more, that Darwin did not belive in evolution, that is why the term is not found in OOS.

So I think it would make a good book, as increasing mathematical data and probabilities are showing how impossible the "theory" is, it has no right to even be called a theory.

In simplest terms, Trey Smith pretty much outline the mathematical impossibilities of the basis of evolution, much less the mathematical requirements of changing DNA at the depth evolution would require to be a truth.

The planetary life system is not a closed system, it has been interacted upon by forces beyond human understanding, and the DNA has a central designer whose principles are found throughout the design matrix of DNA.

Darwin was not an atheist, so he knew the earth DNA system was open to such forces. Humans can only alter the natural perfect balance, and no way would the earth system "evolve" a cancerous virus such as so-called Homo sapiens.

Humans are the central problem with the planetary life system of earth, and that is also caused by an external force working on the human DNA to produce such a planetary impediment. Humans themselves have become "unnatural" to the system, and one way or another, such a "human" DNA must also equate to extinction by the more powerful life system of earth, or attempted by human world power tiers who do recognize: Earth has ONE problem: human being behavior.

So that in itself is a devolution, not an evolution, man has not "evolved", it is in retrograde to extinction, if not acted upon from outside the life system of earth; which is pretty much a central theme of Bible prophecy, not extinct mankind, but to save humans and alter the behavior model permanently.

If human were "evolving" we would be in perfect harmony with their origin and planetary life system basis. We are not, and now it is at a scale and timing that must be acted upon from within the human system, in a systematic fashion to begin first by decreasing the population; it is a no brainer that is the first step.

And it needs to start off with a large reduction model applied globally, and progress from there incrementally. imo, that is what is being worked on for the last 200 years, and technology will be the basis of the antidote, it is at the global-network level for a first pass soon, even in traditional warfare devices, but it can move on to more precise biologically altering forms of energy, chemical and biological applications.

I mean in time people have to face the facts of what we are doing to this planet. Others have faced the facts, and expect them to act, but over a scheduled program, because the problem cannot be solved over night. But it can be solved, make no mistake about it.

The devolving of man is what causes this kind of problem, and it is in the DNA as much as it is in the spiritual body of the modern error ridden human model. This universe did not proceed in perfect symphony to just let this aberrant anomaly go on forever, plus no way can the human current global management model go on even another century.

There is a window of opportunity to deal with the problem, we are now in that window. That is also why the Bible is there, so some can clue in to the bigger solution, to even the human power system solution, to the modern problem that is mankind. It really is a serious problem, and it is called man.

Upvote 0

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Startemple, on reading your opening post, I have to say that it is not only not right, it is not even wrong. If you are going to have any hope of being able to intelligently discuss this, you'll have to first admit your complete ignorance of this topic, and learn the basics of the discussion.

In Christ -

Papias

The paradigm has shifted, and evolution cannot adapt. You need to wrap your head around how the genome works, it is an "onion" of a design ENGINE, that cannot simply be altered as simple as painting a car a new color, which is what "basics of the discussion" of evolution is at in genomic understanding.

You need to understand the genome paradigm engine, to understand how far down the wrong path, so-called evolution is. I do not feel most evolutionists can now adapt, the past paradigm patterns in their heads, have hardened, unrecoverable to see what is on the way.

In other words, extincted by the mechanism of their own lack of paradigm adaptation. The past evolution paradigm is very rigid, it will not get past the ice age that is coming for it, it is already frozen in time.

If Darwin read modern evolution theory, the hodge podge it is, he would say "what? I NEVER said that!" "Are you crazy?". And that is what evolution aids, neurosis as well, its rigidity and "logical" premise affects the mind and the brain neurological structure, literally, it creates a mental fossil unable to "evolve" further.

General evolution logic and beliefs, change the human being spiritually, like a drained battery, literally. It is not a good virus to let into the mind, it freezes the computer, and it continually mutates to new levels of psychological debilitation, meaning it is progressive in viral effects inside the human spirit, where it wants to do its draining work in the neutralization and eventual removal of the conscience, systematically.

Evolution aids sociopathy and psychopathy internally. It is not the sole source, it is a catalyst for the form of modern men's minds today, it is an accelerant for aberrant behavior generation across the sector influenced by its do whatever you want law of the jungle premise, and that affects all levels of the social strata. This is why the US social pyramid, is now topped by classic sociopaths, it has evolved, like the ripening grapes of Revelation 14:17-20. Year over year, in just about 100 years. Evolution theory has aided this human lawless rationale and justification.

It is a disgrace to Darwin, imo. But you know what they say about "good intentions", and I think he had good intentions. And so did Einstein. But you know what they say.

BTW, the evolution virus is hard to remove once inside, and it resists removal as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The paradigm has shifted, and evolution cannot adapt. You need to wrap your head around how the genome works, it is an "onion" of a design ENGINE, that cannot simply be altered as simple as painting a car a new color, which is what "basics of the discussion" of evolution is at in genomic understanding.

You need to understand the genome paradigm engine, to understand how far down the wrong path, so-called evolution is. I do not feel most evolutionists can now adapt, the past paradigm patterns in their heads, have hardened, unrecoverable to see what is on the way.

In other words, extincted by the mechanism of their own lack of paradigm adaptation. The past evolution paradigm is very rigid, it will not get past the ice age that is coming for it, it is already frozen in time.

If Darwin read modern evolution theory, the hodge podge it is, he would say "what? I NEVER said that!" "Are you crazy?". And that is what evolution aids, neurosis as well, its rigidity and "logical" premise affects the mind and the brain neurological structure, literally, it creates a mental fossil unable to "evolve" further.

General evolution logic and beliefs, change the human being spiritually, like a drained battery, literally. It is not a good virus to let into the mind, it freezes the computer, and it continually mutates to new levels of psychological debilitation, meaning it is progressive in viral effects inside the human spirit, where it wants to do its draining work in the neutralization and eventual removal of the conscience, systematically.

Evolution aids sociopathy and psychopathy internally. It is not the sole source, it is a catalyst for the form of modern men's minds today, it is an accelerant for aberrant behavior generation across the sector influenced by its do whatever you want law of the jungle premise, and that affects all levels of the social strata. This is why the US social pyramid, is now topped by classic sociopaths, it has evolved, like the ripening grapes of Revelation 14:17-20. Year over year, in just about 100 years. Evolution theory has aided this human lawless rationale and justification.

It is a disgrace to Darwin, imo. But you know what they say about "good intentions", and I think he had good intentions. And so did Einstein. But you know what they say.
Still zero content to your claims, and still zero indication that you know the first thing about evolution or genomics. Isn't it a little odd that the people who actually study genomes for a living think your claims are utterly wrong?

Upvote 0

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Still zero content to your claims, and still zero indication that you know the first thing about evolution or genomics. Isn't it a little odd that the people who actually study genomes for a living think your claims are utterly wrong?

I know far more than they do about the genome, not a boast, it just is what it is—they are being limited for good reasons, believe me, NOTHING good is coming from the guides of that camp.

All I explain is basic principles, such as start with the "onion" idea, and think how that would apply to say building a skyscraper, as compared to building a bird house.

What do they have in common? What is different about them?

How hard is it to turn one into the other?

Where would one do that? In the "plans" of the design.

Now how can one model a modern computer, according to this "onion" concept, how is a computer created from layers of design?

Well, a Frog is the same thing, only a septillion times more complex, NO JOKE. (The genome is a pattern, it works in reality in concentric complexity and generative functions; the onion is just a concept, not the form of that relationship.)

The core, of this "onion", cannot be accessed as easily as these guys are thinking, because they are at the little flakes of onion skin, looking at the wrong part.

Believe me there is little understanding in the genomic world today, it is like medicine in the 12th century BC. They THINK they know things, but they are looking at one speck of the pyramid. They will only get so far, before the Main Designer shows up.

Look at the universe.

Think onion.

It is ALL related in eternal degrees of PERFECT complexity. These poor guys do not know who they are messing with, but they will, and many will be spared in the process. Some will not of course.

Good luck, that is all evolution and today's genome hacks can offer.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know far more than they do about the genome, not a boast, it just is what it is—they are being limited for good reasons, believe me, NOTHING good is coming from the guides of that camp.

All I explain is basic principles, such as start with the "onion" idea, and think how that would apply to say building a skyscraper, as compared to building a bird house.

What do they have in common? What is different about them?

How hard is it to turn one into the other?

Where would one do that? In the "plans" of the design.

Now how can one model a modern computer, according to this "onion" concept, how is a computer created from layers of design?

Well, a Frog is the same thing, only a septillion times more complex, NO JOKE. (The genome is a pattern, it works in reality in concentric complexity and generative functions; the onion is just a concept, not the form of that relationship.)

The core, of this "onion", cannot be accessed as easily as these guys are thinking, because they are at the little flakes of onion skin, looking at the wrong part.

Believe me there is little understanding in the genomic world today, it is like medicine in the 12th century BC. They THINK they know things, but they are looking at one speck of the pyramid. They will only get so far, before the Main Designer shows up.

Look at the universe.

Think onion.

It is ALL related in eternal degrees of PERFECT complexity. These poor guys do not know who they are messing with, but they will, and many will be spared in the process. Some will not of course.

Good luck, that is all evolution and today's genome hacks can offer.
Sorry, I don't believe that you know more about genomes that biologists who study them. In fact, you've convinced me that you know just about nothing about them. All you have are analogies and empty assertions.

Here's a helpful hint. If you want to be taken seriously about genomes, read the scientific paper about the human genome project. It's available freely online. Read it carefully, and then tell us what's wrong with it -- how evolution misled its authors. If you can't do that, then you really have nothing to say that's worth listening to on the subject.

Upvote 0

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Sorry, I don't believe that you know more about genomes that biologists who study them. In fact, you've convinced me that you know just about nothing about them. All you have are analogies and empty assertions.

Here's a helpful hint. If you want to be taken seriously about genomes, read the scientific paper about the human genome project. It's available freely online. Read it carefully, and then tell us what's wrong with it -- how evolution misled its authors. If you can't do that, then you really have nothing to say that's worth listening to on the subject.

The guys who did the human genome project believe in God and Genesis 1 and 2. (they are not going to tell people what is really going on. Satan believes the Bible, he just does not obey it, he knows it is all true; Same with is boys down here on earth)

Only basic concepts can work, the next order has no use for the diversion when ready to implement the solution. it was ALL a distraction for the human prey that are not needed overall, but will be needed for the next several years.

It is not by job to advance the end of the old world order, any faster or slower than it is already going. I can just tell you evolution is an impediment to the mind of man, it changes the brain, conscience and spirit, it is not harmless.

You have to believe what you will, the divine accountability is the first thing evolution removes from human awareness of those running the virus. If you belive that, you are already pawned. Not some hybridize evolution and God's creative reality, like God caused evolution, which is far better than the basic evolution sociopathic base model.

Evolution ideas will hasten mans system demise, but it will also delay the process, having made less intelligent human overall, which slows down the process overall, it is all a balance dictated by God, for His own convergent purpose. It "converges" for Daniel 12:11 timing, but in the end only God's order will remain, just a heads up to the future, say 14 years or so, maybe a little less, maybe a little more.

But we are in the homestretch for world government, that much is certain, just have to crash the old world model nation-state system fully, then world government comes in as the solution. Believe me, no one that is actually human, wants to be part of what they intend to do, but it is coming like it or not.

You just have to believe what you will believe, in fact that is exactly what you will accept, no one can force another to believe anything, it is an act of true free will, inside the heart, mind and spirit whole, belief, runs like a program in the whole man.

All I can do is raise doubt on the evolution lie, because I know it has a greater altering goal, it causes man to devolve. I mean, just look around you. What more evidence do you need?

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Not exactly. Newton, Gallileo, Curry, Einstein had hard mathetical and physics data to form their sciences upon. Darwinism has ZERO hard date, it is more a philosophy than a science, he is more, well not he but those who evolved Darwinism, have more in common with Freud than Newton.

In fact there is just as much evidence, imo more, that Darwin did not belive in evolution, that is why the term is not found in OOS.

So I think it would make a good book, as increasing mathematical data and probabilities are showing how impossible the "theory" is, it has no right to even be called a theory.

In simplest terms, Trey Smith pretty much outline the mathematical impossibilities of the basis of evolution, much less the mathematical requirements of changing DNA at the depth evolution would require to be a truth.

The planetary life system is not a closed system, it has been interacted upon by forces beyond human understanding, and the DNA has a central designer whose principles are found throughout the design matrix of DNA.

Darwin was not an atheist, so he knew the earth DNA system was open to such forces. Humans can only alter the natural perfect balance, and no way would the earth system "evolve" a cancerous virus such as so-called Homo sapiens.

Humans are the central problem with the planetary life system of earth, and that is also caused by an external force working on the human DNA to produce such a planetary impediment. Humans themselves have become "unnatural" to the system, and one way or another, such a "human" DNA must also equate to extinction by the more powerful life system of earth, or attempted by human world power tiers who do recognize: Earth has ONE problem: human being behavior.

So that in itself is a devolution, not an evolution, man has not "evolved", it is in retrograde to extinction, if not acted upon from outside the life system of earth; which is pretty much a central theme of Bible prophecy, not extinct mankind, but to save humans and alter the behavior model permanently.

If human were "evolving" we would be in perfect harmony with their origin and planetary life system basis. We are not, and now it is at a scale and timing that must be acted upon from within the human system, in a systematic fashion to begin first by decreasing the population; it is a no brainer that is the first step.

And it needs to start off with a large reduction model applied globally, and progress from there incrementally. imo, that is what is being worked on for the last 200 years, and technology will be the basis of the antidote, it is at the global-network level for a first pass soon, even in traditional warfare devices, but it can move on to more precise biologically altering forms of energy, chemical and biological applications.

I mean in time people have to face the facts of what we are doing to this planet. Others have faced the facts, and expect them to act, but over a scheduled program, because the problem cannot be solved over night. But it can be solved, make no mistake about it.

The devolving of man is what causes this kind of problem, and it is in the DNA as much as it is in the spiritual body of the modern error ridden human model. This universe did not proceed in perfect symphony to just let this aberrant anomaly go on forever, plus no way can the human current global management model go on even another century.

There is a window of opportunity to deal with the problem, we are now in that window. That is also why the Bible is there, so some can clue in to the bigger solution, to even the human power system solution, to the modern problem that is mankind. It really is a serious problem, and it is called man.

The above rant against evolution was written by a human with a coccyx.

Upvote 0

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Let Us Look at the BIG PICTURE of what is REALLY GOING ON

Read this whole thing please, the next several years will prove the overall forecast.

First, now let us get right to what they are REALLY getting into in the genome labs of the coming world government:

(Genesis 6:1-5) Now it came about that when men started to grow in numbers on the surface of the ground and daughters were born to them, 2[bless and do not curse]then the sons of the [true] God began to notice the daughters of men, that they were good-looking; and they went taking wives for themselves, namely, all whom they chose. 3[bless and do not curse]After that Jehovah said: “My spirit shall not act toward man indefinitely in that he is also flesh. Accordingly his days shall amount to a hundred and twenty years.” 4[bless and do not curse]The Nephilim proved to be in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of the [true] God continued to have relations with the daughters of men and they bore sons to them, they were the mighty ones who were of old, the men of fame. 5[bless and do not curse]Consequently Jehovah saw that the badness of man was abundant in the earth and every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time.

These angels want that nice little world back, right here on planet earth, right now!

Today the "giants" are designed corporations, orgs, etc, that began to form from from "female" nation-state roots (Dan11:42-43 Queen South of the near future), but today are very complex, predatory, giants that form the components of world government. But the human DNA formerly in the "image of God" is also a target to further alter. THAT is the main objective of genome top research.

Now this Satan multi-dimensional wonder, is a very real being, with extremely deep genomic understanding. There were far more than just "giants in those days", there were all kinds of genetic projects, that is also why the genomic matrix of that time underwent a "deluge" purge, as part of the process of reversing the works of these angels. Angels are very real, God is real, Christ is real, Satan is real, it is all real, and humans are converging to a confrontation with ALL of them, including Satan, first.

So Satan would just love to enable another Genesis 6, in the new post deluge model of humanity, and to a certain degree he is, but the strategy has changed, he is still the astral serial killer angel he has been, but now his method is modified for the age we are in.

But, human progress across limitations we cannot understand still aids the Satanic goals. Genome research is an attempt to not only revisit Genesis 6 powers more fully, as is energy research, but to build more reliable human gloves for the rival angels.

And like Genesis 6, a lot of that is to just have some fun again, like they were doing with women, then, and today. But it would be far nicer if they could directly implant their DNA, directly into selected host women, instead of this laborious process of relying on "human scientists" to aid that process, with such hacks as the "CRISPR" method. Of course an angel can generate perfectly designed DNA, and the conception, as they want. But not any longer, and that is why they need to use this delaying human middle man mechanism.

Satan is just altering a given product, he is not the creator, so the goal is re-create mankind "in the image of Satan", which is at yet incomplete. True we do have some very evil people among us, based on the altered version of the Adamic model, but they are not the fullness of what is still desired to be in mankind, 100%, they are just steps in the right directions.

Now given the limitations of man and Satan, it will progress, but not to the desired levels, as Genesis 6 principle was also cut short to what would have been the entire loss of the entire human genome, to a demon genome, had that ark not delivered out a recoverable version of the human being, and some animals. But ti was the human being that was in danger of being fully lost at that time. Satan is delayed, but the work continues.

Don't give Satan too much credit, he is far more intelligent and information packed than poor humans, but he does not understand it to the depth of Christ, God, and other angels, those Revelation 12 "twelve stars" in that "crown of the woman" are all angels (heads of 12 angelic "orders") far superior to Satan, he is overrated, because he creates his own reputations, along with the human DNA intent he has. Spiritually, he is an infant compared to God and Christ, and is learning his lessons everyday.

So, he makes many mistakes, in a divine challenge that required a perfect opponent if it were to have success—so it fails. Satan is not perfect, he is not immortal but capable of dying, and he is based now on his own lies, and limited but great understanding, as opposed to the retardation of humans, which is greatly aided by what humans believe is truth, which are actually not truths, that keeps man and the whole social architecture where Satan wants it in his limited strategy.

So the conundrum was, how do you tell man the truths they need to use, and yet limit them with the lies that debilitate them spiritually? And so Satan plays his own strategy and limits his own progress in such conundrums. Instead Satan will bungle it, and the delay will be in perfect timing, with the divine prophecy, and the guaranteed clockwork of how Satan is imprisoned, en route to the grinder, as he cannot reverse the conveyor belt called time, and God's power he is upon.

So the human world government component (King North/8th King and so on) of Satan's global coming Kingship "from the remotest parts of the north", will be successful, for that "one hour" symbolic of Revelation 17:12, but it will not be up to the Satanic spec he would like to have achieved, in a perfect world, according to his unfulfilled desire.

World government complete, functional (Dan11:45, Rev17:8-18) and stated (1Thess5:1-3), triggers Christ's arrival, not before, but AFTER it completes. That takes several more years.

So all mankind is just working toward that end, with various good intentions to veneer the reality of the overall operation. The stuff they come up with will be a joke to God's angels, man is still erred, backward, and of very little actual understanding of physical things, and zero understanding of spiritual things. But people will find the trek to world government to be very very interesting, and more and more obvious over the next several years. It will have some twists, they will try to apply their "technological wonders", but as usual will be on only limited effectiveness, albeit it will be far more than people even today, can imagine.

Premature Prophecy "Fulfillment" in the Satanic Strategy

The key to the Satanic strategy, as far as Christians and those influenced by them are concerned, is the use of PREMATURE fulfillment delusions, and then hoaxes, when world events manifest to look like "prophecy is fulfilling brothers!".

Very Important:

Premature delusions is ALL they can use against Christians. They cannot speed up nor delay God's timing, nor can they stop the prophecy from fulfilling in every detail, nor can they conceal what is now obvious in prophecy that MUST fulfill.

But they can create a premature impression of fulfillment, and the hoax that enables upon Christians and others. Christians are but one sector that need to be controlled and duped as much as possible by the the use of their own theology on prophecy, hijacked for premature impressions in the future.

So what they do is shuffle the ordering around, like they are doing to Jehovah's Witnesses as a great case study you will be able to observe plainly in the future. For example the JW "the end" delusion, will fail, as per 2Thess2:1-2. The rival system makes it all look like it is fulfilling, but it is actually way too soon, then they use that impression for their own objectives.

For example, with JWs, JWs will think it is "the end" coming up, and then when JWs are in that panic, they go "you must obey the life saving direction from God's organization, even if it does not appear sound" (WT 11/15/13, pg. 20), so they use the premature delusion, panic, and "obey and be blessed" guilt trip, to direct JWs to capture instead. They hijacked the JW theology, apply it too soon, and use it for their own agenda in the prematurity.

And with their other premature fulfillment hoaxes, they will do other things like this, for the world in general, which when they fail, which they will, the whole Christian prophecy complex is discredited, year over year, in the coming years.

For example the Christendom "rapture" will not manifest as prematurely expected, those deluded by that will be here for the whole trek to world government, and Satan's arrival, first.

So the ultimate premature fulfillment and decoy, is Satan coming in, in "power and glory" masquerading as Jesus Christ, and he will come in with all the demons, and be very very believable. It is intuitive now it is so predictable what the Devil is up to.

The goal is to get many doubting the WHOLE Christian prophecy complex in the process, but using what is left of it, and its global psychological afterimage, for Jesus Satan's "second coming"; FIRST, with world government as its big "Christ" champion. (Eze38:7)

Because instead of that fake "the end" coming up, in time the 8th King guys come in with the FULL world government "solution" and sell that instead, and many people will go "it was not as bad as we thought it would be, geeez, we made it!, yes! we need world government! you guys are correct! thank God!!" "Give us the 666! and a million dollars, thank you!!!" Hello Jesus! (Rev13:15-18)

Many will go down with this hoax, many will go down resisting it, but Christ will then arrive and save the sheep first, and there will be millions upon millions of them globally. (Rev14)

The best thing a Christian can do, is get out of any religious organization, they have all been altered in their "DNA", to serve the Satanic goals en route to a world government they will try to sell as "God's Kingdom on earth everyone!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The guys who did the human genome project believe in God and Genesis 1 and 2. (they are not going to tell people what is really going on. Satan believes the Bible, he just does not obey it, he knows it is all true; Same with is boys down here on earth)
I kind of think I know the guys in question better than you do. Some of them believe in God, some don't. Every one of them accepts evolution.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
All I can do is raise doubt on the evolution lie, because I know it has a greater altering goal, it causes man to devolve. I mean, just look around you. What more evidence do you need?

The only evidence you have provided with your posts, tells us about you. Evolution, not so much.

Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

I think you are suffering from delusions of grandeur. Really. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
The discrepancy between molecular and palaeontological dates for the origin of animal phyla remains unresolved. The accuracy and precision of molecular dates should be subject to scrutiny, as there are many aspects of molecular studies that could lead to error in molecular date estimates. The wide variation between estimates shows that the precision of molecular dates leaves much to be desired. More specifically, it has been suggested that processes associated with explosive radiations—accelerated morphological change, relaxed adaptive constraint or increased speciation rate—could speed the rate of molecular evolution, making molecular date estimates for the origin of metazoan phyla too old. There is a lack of empirical evidence for this hypothesis, partly because determinants of rates of molecular evolution have not been explored for invertebrates, but also because comparative tests have thus far revealed no association between morphological evolution or adaptive radiation and rates of molecular evolution. Furthermore, rates of molecular evolution at the base of the metazoan radiation would have to have been many times higher than throughout the remainder of the Phanerozoic in order to reconcile molecular data to a Cambrian origin of the major divisions of the metazoan kingdom.
-Inte Comp Bio.htm

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers;
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?"
--Mother Goose

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Since in Charles Darwin's book "On the Origin of Species" the world "evolution" does not even occur, did Darwin himself believe in this concept?

Yes he did.

Seeing as the book, as Darwin himself admitted, barely touches the incomplete understanding of speciation itself, much less total genus change, was "the theory of evolution" something contrived by later academics?

Evolution theory has made progress since Darwin's day.

Is "Evolution" actually the evolution of the theory of the theory of Darwin's speculations on mere species adaptation?

no.

Has "Evolution" theory itself "evolved" way beyond what Darwin himself believed?

Merely "beyond", not "way beyond".

Has Darwin been hi-jacked in the same manner as Plato and the Bible by the wealth and power seeking of modern academia and its press for marketable profit and mental influence of people?

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Is "Evolution" actually a well accepted global myth that Darwin himself would reject as an overextension and never did teach with with such intent?

No.

Upvote 0