Did anyone see EWTN's Daily Mass today 12/10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I was wondering if any of you saw the Mass today. Father Miquel Marie mentioned a book during his homily today on conversion and how to lead a holy life. He held up the book and even said the author's name but I didn't catch it. Does anyone know what it is?

I suppose I could wait until tonight when they re-air it at 7pm, but thought if any of you saw it, might know.

Thanks in advance!
Jewel :wave:

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It will be archived on EWTN's website.
Thanks, I figured it would, I just thought in case anyone heard it. They didn't re-air it at 7pm because they had their Live show on. It will be on again at midnight.

The book sounded interesting. I'll post it once I find out what it is.

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok, if anyone is interested:

The name of the book is:

"Deep Conversion, Deep Prayer" by Fr. Thomas Dubay

From Amazon-
Book Description
Fr. Thomas Dubay, one of the most popular and respected retreat masters and spiritual directors in the USA, is the author of the perennial best-selling book on prayer and contemplation, Fire Within. In this book, he responds to the call of both Pope John Paul II and Benedict XVI to priests to help believers and all spiritual seekers develop a deeper prayer life and union with God.
As in his other popular writings, Dubay speaks in terms clear and readable, though profound and meditative. He gives an overview of the spiritual life and journey for anyone seeking to grow in the love of God and neighbor. An expert on the teachings and writings of the two great mystical doctors of prayer and the spiritual life, Teresa of Avila and John of the Cross, Dubay gives solid practical advice for a deepening moral and spiritual conversion, and a radical growth in holiness. Topics Covered in Depth: • The Radical Conversion • Relevance and Motivation • Conversion and Genuine Love • Degrees of Depth • Remarkable Resistance • Called to the Heights • Sure-fire Program

About the Author
Fr. Thomas Dubay, S.M., is a retreat master and spiritual director for religious communities around the country, as well as a highly regarded speaker at conferences and retreats for lay people in North America. He has hosted five different 13-part television series on the topics of spirituality and prayer, and is the best-selling author of such acclaimed spiritual works as Fire Within, Prayer Primer and Happy Are You Poor.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.