Diane, woman,40yr, suffering fibromyalgia, chronic pain, joint problems, fatigue

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Loving Lord, please give Diane strength today. Help her and give her comfort and strength. Please help her with her pain meds and to get an antidepressant, maybe Wellbutrin...?
Lord, she has suffered 15yrs and needs Your help to pull her through this suffering, weakness and life of torment. Lord, I know You understand, please touch her life and bring healing, strength, and hope. Amen.

Lord, I met her at the YMCA and she is doing all she can to improve her health. Lord, reward her efforts. amen. Joint surgeries have been recommended, but she has two elderly parents, her dad just had a stroke in February and her mom is currently ill as well. Please pray she can help them through their difficulties and their health concerns. Lord, give her strength.Amen.Touch her mom and dad with Your love and presence and give them assurance You love them and are with them. Amen.:groupray: :hug: :crossrc:

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Heavenly Father I bring Diane to you today as I pray. I ask you Lord to show your love an compassion for this lady. I ask you Lord to make her aware that you are the Savour and the healer.

Touch her body today LOrd I pray....in Jesus

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Loving Lord, please give Diane strength today. Help her and give her comfort and strength. Please help her with her pain meds and to get an antidepressant, maybe Wellbutrin...?
Lord, she has suffered 15yrs and needs Your help to pull her through this suffering, weakness and life of torment. Lord, I know You understand, please touch her life and bring healing, strength, and hope. Amen.

Lord, I met her at the YMCA and she is doing all she can to improve her health. Lord, reward her efforts. amen. Joint surgeries have been recommended, but she has two elderly parents, her dad just had a stroke in February and her mom is currently ill as well. Please pray she can help them through their difficulties and their health concerns. Lord, give her strength.Amen.Touch her mom and dad with Your love and presence and give them assurance You love them and are with them. Amen.:groupray: :hug: :crossrc:
Lord Jesus please lift Diane up and heal her. Lord surround her with Your precious presence. Heal her pain and let her feel relief. Surround her with loving supportive people. Thank You Lord for Glory she is such a prayer warrior bless her as she blessed so many others. Thank You Lord Jesus for helping Diane. I pray You work miracles in her life in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Lord Jesus please lift Diane up and heal her. Lord surround her with Your precious presence. Heal her pain and let her feel relief. Surround her with loving supportive people. Thank You Lord for Glory she is such a prayer warrior bless her as she blessed so many others. Thank You Lord Jesus for helping Diane. I pray You work miracles in her life in Jesus Name Amen

Lord God, praying in agreement in Jesus name. Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading Glory here to pray for those she loves. I pray in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ that THY will is done in all things mentioned for you know what is best and you have a perfect plan. Give those waiting for your will peace and comfort during their wait and draw them close to you. Thank you for this and for all you do. Amen

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

YRinmythoughts-prayers.gif

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0