Christian
Di-, Debt and Deed

The follwing is from the Merriam Webster Online Dictionary

1. di-
Function:
combining form
Etymology:
Latin, from Greek; akin to Old English twi-
1:twice:twofold:double<dichromatic>2:containing two atoms, radicals, or groups<dioxide>

2. Debt \[FONT=&quot]&#712;[/FONT]det\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English dette, debte, from Anglo-French dette something owed, from Vulgar Latin *debita, from Latin, plural of debitum debt, from neuter of debitus,past participle of deb&#275;re to owe, from de- + hab&#275;re to have — more at give
Date:
13th century
1:sin,trespass 2:something owed:obligation<unable to pay off hisdebts>3:a state of owing<deeply indebt>4:the common-law action for the recovery of money held to be due
— debt·less [FONT=&quot] http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/debt## [/FONT]\-l&#601;s\adjective

3. Main Entry: 1deed
Pronunciation:
\[FONT=&quot]&#712;[/FONT]d&#275;d\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English dede, from Old English [FONT=&quot]&#772;[/FONT]d;akin to Old English d&#333;n to do
Date:
before 12th century
1:something that is done<evildeeds>2:a usually illustrious act or action:feat,exploit<a hero's daringdeeds>3:the act of performing:action<righteous in word and indeed>4:a signed and usually sealed instrument containing some legal transfer, bargain, or contract
— deed·less \-l&#601;s\adjective

Here are the phonetic equivalents of those two words;

1.1 Die
Pronunciation:

\[FONT=&quot]&#712;[/FONT]d&#299;\
Function:
intransitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
died; dy·ing\[FONT=&quot]&#712;[/FONT]d&#299;-i&#331;\
Etymology:
Middle English dien, from or akin to Old Norse deyja to die; akin to Old High German touwen to die
Date:
12th century
1:to pass from physical life:expire2 a:to pass out of existence:cease<their angerdiedat these words>b:to disappear or subside gradually —often used withaway, down,orout<the stormdieddown>3 a:sink,languish<dyingfrom fatigue>b:to long keenly or desperately<dyingto go>c:to be overwhelmed by emotion<dieof embarrassment>4 a:to cease functioning:stop<the motordied>b:to end in failure<the billdiedin committee>5:to become indifferent<dieto worldly things>
— die hard
1:to be long in dying<such rumorsdie hard>2:to continue resistance against hopeless odds<that kind of determinationdies hard>
— die on the vine
:to fail especially at an early stage through lack of support or enthusiasm<let the proposaldie on the vine>
— to die for
:extremely desirable or appealing<the dessert wasto die for>

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
2.2 main entry: Deathdeath
Pronunciation:
\[FONT=&quot]&#712;[/FONT]deth\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English deeth, from Old English d&#275;ath; akin to Old Norse dauthideath, deyja to die — more at die
Date:
before 12th century
1 a:a permanent cessation of all vital functions:the end of life — compare[FONT=&quot]brain deathhttp://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brain death[/FONT]b:an instance of dying<a disease causing manydeaths>2 a:the cause or occasion of loss of life<drinking was thedeathof him>b:a cause of ruin<the slander that wasdeathto my character — Wilkie Collins>3capitalized:the destroyer of life represented usually as a skeleton with a scythe4:the state of being dead5 a:the passing or destruction of something inanimate<thedeathof vaudeville>b:extinction6:civil death7:slaughter8Christian Science:the lie of life in matter:that which is unreal and untrue
— at death's door
:close to death:critically ill
— to death
:beyond endurance:excessively<boredto death>

3.3 Main Entry 1dead
Pronunciation:
\[FONT=&quot]&#712;[/FONT]ded\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English deed, from Old English d&#275;ad; akin to Old Norse dauthrdead, deyja to die, Old High German t&#333;t dead — more at die
Date:
before 12th century
1:deprived of life:no longer alive2 a(1):having the appearance of death:deathly<in adeadfaint>(2):lacking power to move, feel, or respond:numbb:very tiredc(1):incapable of being stirred emotionally or intellectually:unresponsive<deadto pity>(2):grown cold:extinguished<deadcoals>3 a:inanimate,inert<deadmatter>b:barren,infertile<deadsoil>c:no longer producing or functioning:exhausted<adeadbattery>4 a(1):lacking power or effect<adeadlaw>(2):no longer having interest, relevance, or significance<adeadissue>b:no longer in use:obsolete<adeadlanguage>c:no longer active:extinct<adeadvolcano>d:lacking in gaiety or animation<adeadparty>e(1):lacking in commercial activity:quiet(2):commercially idle or unproductive<deadcapital>f:lacking elasticity<adeadtennis ball>g:being out of action or out of use<the phone wentdead>;specifically:free from any connection to a source of voltage and free from electric chargesh(1):being out of play<adeadball>(2):temporarily forbidden to play or to make a certain play in croquet

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
5 a:not running or circulating:stagnant<deadwater>b:not turning<thedeadcenter of a lathe>c:not imparting motion or power although otherwise functioning<adeadrear axle>d:lacking warmth, vigor, or taste6 a:absolutely uniform<adeadlevel>b(1):unerring(2):exact<deadcenter of the target>(3):certain to be doomed<he'sdeadif he's late for curfew>(4):irrevocable<adeadloss>c:abrupt<brought to adeadstop>d(1):complete,absolute<adeadsilence>(2):all-out<caught it on thedeadrun>7:devoid of former occupants<deadvillages>
&#8212; dead&#183;ness noun
&#8212; dead in the water

1:incapable of being effective:stalled<peace talks weredead in the water>2:as good as dead:doomed<most books aredead in the waterlong before their publication &#8212; Phillip Lopate>
&#8212; dead to rights
:with no chance of escape or excuse:red-handed<had himdead to rightsfor the robbery>
&#8212; over one's dead body
:only by overcoming one's utter and determined resistance<vows that they'll raise his taxesover his dead body>
synonymsdead, defunct, deceased, departed, late mean devoid of life. deadapplies literally to what is deprived of vital force but is used figuratively of anything that has lost any attribute (as energy, activity, radiance) suggesting life <a dead, listless performance>. defunct stresses cessation of active existence or operation <a defuncttelevision series>. deceased , departed , and late apply to persons who have died recently. deceased is the preferred term in legal use <the estate of the deceased>.departed is used usually as a euphemism <our departed sister>. late is used especially with reference to a person in a specific relation or status <the company's latepresident>.
A certain King stored a fabulous treasure of gold, silver, and a trove of jewels on a certain island in the midst of a pit and moat where He sent condemned prisoners to await their date of execution. When the prisoners observed this, they climbed out of the pit and grabbed the treasure holding onto every piece they could grab. These precious pieces of gold, silve,r and jewels were all unique. They all were encased in clay with a head, torso, arm and leg. The prisoners discovered that they could make them do whatever they wanted them to do with a little conditioning and a little force. Thus the prisoners became masters and possessors of the King&#8217;s treasure trove.

If you willfully take something that belongs to someone else, that is called stealing. If you find something lost that belongs to someone else, and the owner asks you to restore it, the wise thing is to return it as you found it. If you claim it as your own and refuse to let go of it, the true owner may become offended and consider you to be a thief and a debtor. He may even raise an army and exact revenge upon the thieves and prisoners and destroy them in their pit-prison.

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Here are some scriptures to factor in and we will analyze the analogy.

Matthew 13:24. Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25. But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28. He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29. But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Revelation 12:9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 12. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Job 41: 33. Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. 34. He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Ecclesiastes 4:13. Better is a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished. 14. For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also he that is born in his kingdom becometh poor.

Isaiah 10:1. Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed; 2. To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless! 3. And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory? 4. Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

Psalm 22:27. All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28. For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations. 29. All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30. A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31. They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Ezekiel 18:4. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ecclesiastes 12:7. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Isaiah 13:12. I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Zechariah 13: 9. And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Malachi 3:17. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Man is a living soul as long as God&#8217;s son or daughter spirit offspring remains in the clay body. Demonic prisoners have escaped the bottomless-pit and climbed aboard the bodies of men and animals. They are &#8220;possessors&#8221; of God&#8217;s jewels and claim man&#8217;s body as &#8220;my house&#8221;.

Matthew 12:43. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

The King has warned demonic prisoners that merely touching men is like a finger in the eye!

Zechariah 2:8. For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

God sent Moses to demand from our demonic captors to &#8220;Let my people go&#8221;! But devils have refused to let go of the stolen treasure.

Now we come to understand what to DIE is all about. Using the first meaning of Di- 1 : twice : twofold : double <dichromatic>2 : containing two atoms, radicals, or groups <dioxide>

We find that a soul is a double creation, (1) a spirit son or daughter, plus his clay house or cocoon which cover his spirit ID. The group effect occurs when devils from the pit grab onto his body to subdue him. This forms a bundle of which the King said, &#8220;Let both grow together until the harvest. The angels at that time gather the spirit children-treasure to the Barn of Heaven and leave the demonic thieves behind to be burned in their prison house. To die is to separate the children&#8217;s spirits from the thieving demonic prisoners who possessed them. The clay cocoon is also left behind in this process.

Because devils have stolen God&#8217;s gold, silver and jewels from His storage place and refuse to let go of it they are all debtors and they owe God all of His goods. Deat-(h) is a forced return of the debt that devils owe God. Observe that is you do not regard the letter &#8220;-h&#8221; in the word, deat-, you will see how God teaches. He is forcefully extracting His gold, silver, jewels and the entire treasure from thieving demonic prisoners. &#8220;The dust goes back to the earth from whence it came and the spirit offspring returns to (God)&#8221; the Husbandman who planted it in the womb. So every time you see death referring to men, see it as the Father exacting payment of the debt that demonic prisoners owe Him.

How does deed fit into our discussion? If you did not know any better you might pronounce the word, &#8220;dead&#8221; as deed using the long &#8220;e&#8221; pronunciation rather than the short &#8220;e&#8221; sound. Look at the fourth definition of &#8220;deed&#8221;, 4 : a signed and usually sealed instrument containing some legal transfer, bargain, or contract

When we refer to someone as &#8220;dead&#8221; (deed) please understand that a legal transfer has been made as the still remains is the proof.

Ode of Solomon 8: 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: (the wheat go to the Barn of Heaven).

So when one says a man is dead, all it means is that a SEALED spirit instrument has been legally transferred to the Barn by the Supreme Judge-Father, who is also the King and the Husbandman in our discussion. So you do not have to be squeamish about the words, die, death and dead. You now understand the spiritual acts that they reference.

This document is for the comfort of those who love Him, secrets now being revealed to you.

Isaiah 40:1. Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God. 2. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord's hand double for all her sins.

Isaiah 64:1. Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence, 2. As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! 3. When thou didst terrible things which we looked not for, thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy presence. 4. For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

Tell all your friends that the Comforter has come!

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc.

Upvote 0

goodnewsinc

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
De- ad is another way to look at the word, &#8220;dead&#8221;.

Main Entry:
de-
Function:
prefix
Etymology:
Middle English, from Anglo-French de-, des-, partly from Latin de- from, down, away (from de, preposition) and partly from Latin dis-; Latin de akin to Old Irish di from, Old English t&#333; to &#8212; more at to, dis-
1 a: do the opposite of <deactivate> b: reverse of <de-emphasis>2 a: remove (a specified thing) from <delouse> b: remove from (a specified thing) <dethrone>3: reduce <devalue>4: something derived from (a specified thing) <decompound> : derived from something (of a specified nature) <denominative>5: get off of (a specified thing) <detrain>6: having a molecule characterized by the removal of one or more atoms (of a specified element) <deoxy->

Main Entry:
add
Pronunciation:
\&#712;ad\
Function:
verb
Etymology:
Middle English, from Latin addere, from ad- + -dere to put &#8212; more at do
Date:
14th century
transitive verb1: to join or unite so as to bring about an increase or improvement <adds 60 acres to his land> <wine adds a creative touch to cooking>2: to say further : append3: to combine (numbers) into an equivalent simple quantity or number4: to include as a member of a group <don't forget to add me in>intransitive verb1 a: to perform addition b: to come together or unite by addition2 a: to serve as an addition <the movie will add to his fame> b: to make an addition <added to her savings>
&#8212; add&#183;able or add&#183;ible \&#712;a-d&#601;-b&#601;l\ adjective

When we consider the work of the Husbandman-Creator, He adds to the population of men on earth by planting infant spirits in the clay wombs of His daughters. Simultaneously He removes a roughly approximate number of children through the reaping process. So the word &#8220;dead&#8221; refers to Father&#8217;s work of removing children from those previously added to increase the earth&#8217;s human population. So a dead body means that the son or daughter spirit has been removed to the Barn of Heaven.

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.