MidnightCandel777

Some Mountains Are Scaled. Others Are Slain.
Mar 22, 2006
Somewhere between here and there...
✟2,251.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This message was created by a Friend and Brother of mine, Roger.

"God vs. our actions"

As we look around in churches, and the world, we see people who proclaim to be followers of Christ, “Christians” yet they themselves, not all but most of them deny the power of Christ thereof. Christians won’t be found saying that God isn’t big enough to do something, like a miracle, but their actions show otherwise. This is very noticeable in the world today. Our best way to show that God is in control is to literally live a life with body expressions that vibrate the words love, joy, peace, and happiness. Seeing as God searches the heart, don’t Christians already know that their words mean nothing but negativity and are a lie when their body language doesn’t line up with what their words say? See the thing that is so great about being a child of God, is that he doesn’t hold us back, and keep us in the past. We won’t live that awesome life until we are mature in Christ. We all are at different levels of faith in our walk with Christ. So when we don’t see Christians making a huge impression for Jesus by there attitudes and looks, we as CHRISTIANS should have compassion for them, just as Jesus has for us. One of the fruit’s of the spirit is called longsuffering, and this means patience. So if God were to just kill us because we messed up as an example for Jesus then that would go against his word, and this would say that he is not a gracious God but an impatient God. Too many times I see Christians with their heads down and their shoulders sloped, basically waving the flag saying “I’m defeated”. “Hey I dare you Christians and myself to show off for Jesus”! Let your light turn in to a bond fire that rocks this world. I have found that many times when we as Christians see other Christians do something that is wrong, we tend to get mad, and think “well their doing this, and that and I’m trying to do the rite thing, but nothing good ever happens to me”. Or maybe you just get discouraged because someone you have followed spiritually acts different than you know they should and you feel all alone. Well here’s what to do for that circumstance. Get your self lined up with the way Jesus did it, and use him as your example of the way to do things. If we do this I Guarantee that your perspective on people, and your way of thinking will change, and you will see yourself entering a new level of faith. Think of creative ways to share God’s love with others. God continuously let’s us know that no matter what you have done in your past, he has the power to change your future, and never ever look at the past ever again. Our king is always looking at what good is going on. When he looks at us he acknowledges only our good deeds, whereas he disregards the bad, because of the price Jesus paid at the cross. That means when we do wrong, all’s God wants of us is to get in agreement with him that we are wrong, so he can show you how to do the rite. But we must acknowledge that we are wrong first before we can be shown how to do the rite thing! After this ask for his unfailing no matter what awesome forgiveness.

Fighting the fight of faith doesn’t have to be such a fight if we truly surrender to God. The good fight of faith isn’t just to always be perfect , or even just mess up a little, but also to ease up on being rude when were not filled with God’s joy. Because anyone can argue “well I was just mad” but the true faith fighter will hold his actions, and tongue, when he feels like he has no will to do so. I admit this life hurts, but lets not forget that God can and will bring us from the miry clay if we will get our selves in tune with his word. The God of wonders that is still alive has abundance to offer (Jn.10:10). So why don’t we truly seek that abundance that Jesus offers. Well you’re probably saying I have so much to do in the day, or well I’ll seek abundance later in life, just not rite now, “when I’m ready, it will happen”. NO, that’s the wrong answer, every time we put off things to the next day makes our lives shorter, because if you do try to seek God, and you start getting close you will regret all the time’s that you wasted because you “weren’t ready”. You will realize that years of your life were wasted because you were too selfish to honor God with your life. Now when the bible says to fight the good fight of faith this, probably means not to give up when, you fall down, because I believe that when you are truly walking in the spirit you will know just what the holy spirit is saying to you, and the only fight there, is rather to trust God, or to give in to the pressure that is being applied to the flesh. The question is when is the limit to your faith? Does God mean the world to you, or is he replaceable to you. The answer is clearly through words NO, he is not replaceable, but here’s what God is saying “do you’re actions and body language show that I am not replaceable”. Now granted all will sin, but what shows God you love him is getting back on that horse after you have been kicked in the teeth. The mark of a true champion is persistence, and a heart that just won’t give up when the tough times get underway, and look unstoppable. Because the true champion knows that any outcome can be changed with one touch of God’s favor. Just one little fingernail of his glory!