Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

simply awesome.

Watched the whole video which is rare for busy me ... thank you for introducing me to this truly awesome video by Derek Prince. I confessed at the end that I needed the fear of the Lord.

I use to watch Derek on Christian TV years ago and that was when I heard him say that he did not believe that Satan had been kicked out of heaven yet. After reading the book of Revelations many times and believing the same thing I instantly fell in love with Derek Prince, mainly due to I can't get anyone else to agree with me.

That mean nasty ole devil has taken me before the courts in heaven many times and has lost man battles with the Lord sticking up for me. The devil is not down here on the earth shaking his finger at the Lord.

When he does get cast down with one third of (his angels or heavens angels I forget) then his time will be short and he will do the number on all of us that are called and chosen to serve the Lord.

Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Watched the whole video which is rare for busy me ... thank you for introducing me to this truly awesome video by Derek Prince. I confessed at the end that I needed the fear of the Lord.

I use to watch Derek on Christian TV years ago and that was when I heard him say that he did not believe that Satan had been kicked out of heaven yet. After reading the book of Revelations many times and believing the same thing I instantly fell in love with Derek Prince, mainly due to I can't get anyone else to agree with me.

That mean nasty ole devil has taken me before the courts in heaven many times and has lost man battles with the Lord sticking up for me. The devil is not down here on the earth shaking his finger at the Lord.

When he does get cast down with one third of (his angels or heavens angels I forget) then his time will be short and he will do the number on all of us that are called and chosen to serve the Lord.
I stood up at the end of the video. I prayed, as if I was there. I can assure you, my life hasn't been the same.

Covenant indeed.

Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0