Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister in prayer to You. I ask that You intervene in all that she is facing, that You deliver her from the depression and fear. Your Word tells us You have not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. I ask that this be her experience starting now in You. I ask that You use every circumstance to Your glory and for her family's welfare. I pray that this too will minister to her neighbors. Thank You LORD for always meeting us where we are, and always being able, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

GeorgeB

Mar 16, 2006
Virginia
✟593.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Please pray. I feel pretty depressed and fearful.

When God wants me to, I want to leave this town.

Please pray for God's blessing upon my neighbors, they don't like myself or my family.
Will be keeping you in my prayers. May God Bless you and yours!

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, surround our sister this day in Your Loving Arms. Let her grow my God, in the Love You have for her, in the Truth, and in Your Wisdom. Lord, place these fears, these troubles, and anxieties, far from this beloved child. Fill her beyond measure in Strength, as she stands firm in Your Promises, Your Leading.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Heavenly Father, surround our sister this day in Your Loving Arms. Let her grow my God, in the Love You have for her, in the Truth, and in Your Wisdom. Lord, place these fears, these troubles, and anxieties, far from this beloved child. Fill her beyond measure in Strength, as she stands firm in Your Promises, Your Leading.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:
Amen!

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Father God, i love and praise You. Lord, i pray for my sister that you will lift the depression and fear and replace it with calm and strength through Your precious Holy Ghost. thank you, Lord. dear Father, i also ask blessings upon the neighbors of our sister, that they might know You and have their hearts changed to be loving neighbors. thank you, Lord. dear Jesus, please also bless this sister to be able to discern the Father's perfect will for her life. may she leave the town she is in and go where You lead, when You lead, Lord. thank you, Father. please pour out your blessings on this child of God and fill her with Your peace. i ask in the name above all names, Jesus, my Lord and Saviour. amen.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray. I feel pretty depressed and fearful.

When God wants me to, I want to leave this town.

Please pray for God's blessing upon my neighbors, they don't like myself or my family.
My cousin is having a similar situation. I really think it is so sad when things like this happen. I am praying for you and that all the right doors open to you and that you and your family will be truley blessed,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, You know every detail of this situation. I lift this person and her family and ask of thy Godly intervention in their lives, that there may be love and peace between them and their neighbours. Lord, if it be in thy Will that they should move, then bring them to a place where they will feel loved and accepted. I pray that You will lift the depression and the fear, In Jesus Name, amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
C

catlover

Fortunately, I am not so fearful and anxious that much because the doctor gave me some Wellbutrin XL and it finally kicked in. So, God is choosing to use meds to help me.

I think it would be best if we left here, which is Northern Maine, and I say this blessing:

"May the Lord bless you and keep you: May the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."

in my neighbors direction every day.

Upvote 0