Demonic Tongue

DidiCh

May 19, 2004
Sydney
✟167.00
Faith
Pentecostal
enoch son said:
No that is not true he will speak right at you and try to make you faint in your faith. I would like to suggest that many of you stay out of this minstery till you get some strong teaching (I would suggest Drek Prince)
Sorry for my ignorance, but who is Drek Prince? If he's an author, any titles recommended in the subject?

Ta.

Upvote 0

Laurie

How come abbreviated is such a long word
Jun 24, 2004
Kentucky
✟8,701.00
Faith
Pentecostal
rainbowprism said:
You do have a point Enoch. We are all given the authority to expel these little buggers, there are some though who have (to an extent unerstandable) fear. I worry sometimes people don't learn what they can and needto know because of this confusion. If demon in part of a deliverance speaks, you have every right to tell it to "shut up"!
Yep, "shut up in the name of JESUS CHRIST" ... demons are literaly SCARED of the name of Jesus Christ, they KNOW that GOD gives CHRISTIANS authority over the devil ... therefore, it would be either, "I demand you to shut up in the name of Jesus Christ!" and you've got to have the full armor of God on, and DONT DOUBT YOUR FAITH!!!

okay okay, maybe that was just obveous that the devil/demons are scared to death of the name of Jesus Christ, but...i just thought id say something

Upvote 0

Hisgirl

Loved into Heaven by a Violent Act of Grace
Aug 10, 2004
USA
✟15,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Derek Prince, who recently passed onto Glory at a ripe old age, had an amazingly annointed ministry. I have several of his books and would sit under his teaching anyday....I highly recommend 'God's remedy for Rejection' "They will expel demons' "The Baptism of the Holy Spirit' 'The Exchange' 'Blessings and Curses'....all of his books are very well written and very insightful.

He taught that as believers...we have authority over demons and teaches through scripture why that is and how we can give freedom through Jesus to those oppressed. He teaches about deliverance, blessings, what Jesus bought at the cross, fasting, etc etc. Very balanced teachings, full of Biblical truth and very well written.

Upvote 0

DidiCh

May 19, 2004
Sydney
✟167.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hisgirl said:
Derek Prince, who recently passed onto Glory at a ripe old age, had an amazingly annointed ministry. I have several of his books and would sit under his teaching anyday....I highly recommend 'God's remedy for Rejection' "They will expel demons' "The Baptism of the Holy Spirit' 'The Exchange' 'Blessings and Curses'....all of his books are very well written and very insightful.

He taught that as believers...we have authority over demons and teaches through scripture why that is and how we can give freedom through Jesus to those oppressed. He teaches about deliverance, blessings, what Jesus bought at the cross, fasting, etc etc. Very balanced teachings, full of Biblical truth and very well written.
That's awesome! Thank you soooo much for that! :thumbsup:

God bless you :prayer:

Upvote 0

WhiteFeather

Aug 31, 2004
Washington State
Visit site
✟7,805.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I have heard of demonic tongues, during deliverance or other things, which one thing I was told, altho I am not i authority or totally knowledgable, unless you are speaking to edify the church, or someone with a gift of interpretation to have discernment what is actually being said. From reading 1 Cor 14, this is my understanding of it.

Every "Child of God" has a duty to do warfare against the enemy. The battle comes whether we want it or not. We have a vicious enemy (satan) who hates our Lord and hates us. Jesus said to Peter in Luke 22:31 "Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that [all of] you be given up to him [out of the power and keeping of God], that he (satan) might sift [all of] you like grain". Jesus also said in John 10:10 "The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy..."

Paul said in II Corinthians 10:3-4 "For though we walk (live) in the flesh, we are not carrying on our warfare according to the flesh and using mere human weapons. For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds." If there is not a battle, why do we have weapons?

Jesus has given us power over the enemy. He told us in Luke 10:19 "Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you."

David understood warfare and he knew who the enemy was. In Psalm 139:22-24 he stated, "Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You? And am I not grieved and do I not loathe those who rise up against You? 22) I hate them with perfect hatred; they have become my enemies." David was correct in hating God's enemies and we see his heart as he goes on and cries out to God in verse 23) "Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! 24) And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." It is very important that we cast out the demons that are in us that the enemy would be able to use against us. My friend and beloved of God, we are not playing a game. It is time for the body of Christ to grow up and mature and stop playing church. With all the violence, sin and murder going on around us and in our own house, we must get the mixture of religion out of us and stand before God with a pure heart. Matthew 5:8

Paul concluded Ephesians 6 talking about warfare. He said in verse 10, "Be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides]. 11) Put on God's whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil. 12) For we are not wrestling with flesh and blood [contending only with physical opponents], but against the despotisms, against the powers, against [the master spirits who are] the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spirit forces of wickedness in the heavenly (supernatural) sphere. 13) Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place]. 14) Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God, 15) And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace. 16) Lift up over all the [covering] shield of saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one]. 17) And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God. 18) Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all [manner of] prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (God's consecrated people)." These scriptures cover it all. It explains who the battle is with, and describes the levels of power of the enemy; then Paul goes on to explain how to battle, when to stand, and how to pray; and most importantly we cannot battle without the Lord. Someone told us that God does not lead us into battle to lose the battle, but to win.

Fasting is a weapon for us to use to break the bondage of the enemy. Isaiah 58:6 "[Rather] is not this the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the bands of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every [enslaving] yoke?" Verse 8 "Then shall your light break forth like the morning, and your healing (your restoration and the power of a new life) shall spring forth speedily; your righteousness (your rightness, your justice, and your right relationship with God) shall go before you [conducting you to peace and prosperity], and the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. 9) Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and He will say, Here I am. If you take away from your midst yokes of oppression [wherever you find them], the finger pointed in scorn [toward the oppressed or the godly], and every form of false harsh, unjust, and wicked speaking."

Casting out demons is another weapon to break the bondage of the enemy. Mark 16:17 says that believers who believe shall cast out demons in Jesus' name. This part of our warfare is very important because if we have areas in us that the enemy can use against us, believe me, he will use them. Every weakness (demon) that we have the enemy will use to steal, kill and destroy us.

Binding and Loosing are weapons used to prevail against the gates of hell. (Matthew 16:18, 19) Matthew 12:29 says, "Or how can a person go into a strong man's house and carry off his goods (the entire equipment of his house) without first binding the strong man? Then indeed he may plunder his house." Satan had bound a woman with a spirit of infirmity and Jesus loosed her from her bondage. Luke 13:11-17

In Revelations, Jesus sent messages to the churches and after every message He stated, "To him who overcomes (conquers)..." Revelation 2:7, 11, 17, 26-29; 3:5, 12, 21. In the Thesaurus, some of the synonyms of overcome are: beat, conquer, defeat, endure, master, outdo, overpower, overthrow, prevail over, subdue, triumph over and win. Does this sound like battle?

When Joshua was called to warfare by the Lord, the Lord said to him, "Only be thou strong and very courageous..." Joshua 1:7 Again, the Lord did not call us to battle (warfare) to lose and in Joshua 1:9 He said, "This Book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."

What better guarantee do you want than to have the Living God take you into battle and bring you out successfully? According to God's Word, we win. Praise the Lord. So continue the warfare with praising the Lord Jesus, praying in tongues, casting out demons, binding and loosing, fasting, and when you have done all, to stand - STAND and know in your heart that Jesus is the DELIVERER and was manifest to destroy the works of the devil. (John 3:8)

Upvote 0