• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

demon dogs

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Seeing demon dogs there in the living room looking at my cats think there going to eat them
my husband says the cats would react to them if they where there ....but there in another diminution i can see / sense them it is because am an angel sent to stop the demon dogs from killing people before my husband i feel in love with and decided to stay with him on Earth . but the demon dogs came back
i have to make sure everyone is safe that nothing will happened because of the demons dogs but because i was careless people have died
My fault ...was focused on the task I was sent to earth for I should have known they would come back

My husband dont believe me he said am sick am not ... the pills they give me a placebos they have very tiny microchips in them and that how they keep track of me as they because they know am an angel
and they want to know things about Heaven am not going to tell them because no human is to know about things like that
i cant enter Heaven because i gave it up the voices that i hear are orders from God
I must do what am told to do

Oct 19, 2013
✟15,437.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lily, you suffering from paranoia as well as hallucinations. Be well. May Christ sustain and protect you.

The voices are NOT from God. They are from somewhere else.

Please be well. Don't do anything drastic. Don't do what the voices tell you, they are liars.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
the voices are always there telling me what to do and make remarks on everything i do .
they make me feel confused and some times upset
the meds i take dont help that why i thought there where placebos my psych will not change them and he said even with meds i will still hear voices
my husband keeps saying that as well
I have to find way of dealing with them
they say my voices and delusions are from stress and not anything else
they cant help me much ...maybe am not worth getting the help
Feel low and feeling like just say whats the point

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
av had 3 psychs saying the same thing they say i must try and find ways of dealing with my stress and with my voices
My husband says am ill he says this because i have been going on and on about the government and the fact i want to harm someone from the government but i know i will not do it
even if i was to hurt them they would be replaced by the same type of person who dont care about the people

Upvote 0

lost traveler

May 11, 2015
✟15,151.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Never underestimate the power of prayer. Pray to Jesus for comfort. Concentrate, shut everything else that is around you and be with His presence alone and talk to Him for as long as its needed. He will understand you.

Think of your husband that loves you very much.

Help him, help you.

Upvote 0