Debunking these pro-evolution arguments.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
One has to consider, at what point in God's judgement, not ours, may I remind did we go from animal to man (at what point did God consider us "humanoids" separate from animals?

Was it perhaps with the advent of creating an alphabetic language with which to communicate (speak) to each other with in common, and when we reached the point to (with that alphabetic language (the advent of the "word" in us, you could say) anyways, with that alphabetic language, and writing), read, write and record history, so as to be able to reflected on, and learned from, by subsequent generations? (after all animals can't do that)

At what point IN GODS JUDGMENT, not ours, did we become "man" separate from animal?

God Bless!

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Or perhaps the first "man" to considered a man, in God's eyes was the first one to "have in subjection (subjection, not domination) all the beasts (animals) of the field?

There are many possibilities as to how, why, and when GOD considers us "man" separate from animal...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One has to consider, at what point in God's judgement, not ours, may I remind did we go from animal to man (at what point did God consider us "humanoids" separate from animals?

It was at the point where God put something in us that no other animal has. If we are the result of random mutations, then why hasn't a tiger or elephant or wolf achieved full sentience yet? Why did they stop evolving and we continued? According to the theory of evolution, we were once thumbless creatures without voice, running on all fours, with limited intelligence...at the same time that their ancestors were doing the same thing. Yet we evolved upwards again and again and again while nothing else did.

We did not randomly mutate into God's notice. He changed us or created us to be what we are.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It was at the point where God put something in us that no other animal has. If we are the result of random mutations, then why hasn't a tiger or elephant or wolf achieved full sentience yet? Why did they stop evolving and we continued? According to the theory of evolution, we were once thumbless creatures without voice, running on all fours, with limited intelligence...at the same time that their ancestors were doing the same thing. Yet we evolved upwards again and again and again while nothing else did.

We did not randomly mutate into God's notice. He changed us or created us to be what we are.

Whether we changed ourselves by an evolutionary process into being something considered now separate from animal, or whether or not there was a "push" a "force" (God) behind our becoming man separate from animal, I do not know... It is still a heated issue for debate, I guess...

Does the Bible itself give us any clues or insights into this, if any of you know please contribute and suggest please...

In Jesus name, God Bless!

Upvote 0

BryanW92

Hey look, it's a squirrel!
May 11, 2012
NE Florida
✟15,351.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whether we changed ourselves by an evolutionary process into being something considered now separate from animal, or whether or not there was a "push" a "force" (God) behind our becoming man separate from animal, I do not know... It is still a heated issue for debate, I guess...

Does the Bible itself give us any clues or insights into this, if any of you know please contribute and suggest please...

In Jesus name, God Bless!

The bible says that God formed us from dust in his image. It says that he created the animals by just speaking them into existence. Note the difference in how each came into being, as if humans are fundamentally different from animals and not just beneficiaries of an extra mutation or two.

So, any talk of evolution, whether it be by cosmic randomness or by God's "nudge" already departs from the bible.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guys, evolution is a fact. Do we like to hear this Truth? Sadly, no. We rather believe in a bearded man who came down from space into this planet, and tooks some dirt to create the man and stuck his pinky up the female to create the woman. Instead of seeing the mystery of evolution, how God's INVISIBLE hands creates all living things through a biological process, that takes billions of years (God has no such thing as time) to see the changes.

what biological process did the lord use to produce the loaves and fish to feed the 5 thousand?

what biological process did the lord use to make the blind see?

what biological process did the lord use to raise the dead?

what is a spirit made of?
what biological process did the lord use to create spirits?

if we are christian ,we are so called,because we believe in God.

we do not try to fit God in to our own theory.
if we believe in God.then we believe that with God All things are possible.

what biological process will he use to roll up the heavens like a scroll and appear in glory ?
and so in a moment ,annul every single theory man ever came up with.

Upvote 0

jargew

Aug 6, 2012
✟12,751.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Sam,

I'm a Christian, and a scientist and really have no problem with evolution. Here are 3 thoughts that I hope will help you end any conflict you have with this issue, which really seems to be a major hurdle for Christians in the USA more so than other countries.

1. Some of the most loving and genuinely great Christians I have met know evolution has happened and have given seminars about how science and faith are not really disconnected. Many other great and loving Christians I know do not believe in evolution.
My point here is that it's kind of irrelevant whether or not you believe in evolution. We know Christ died on the cross and we should be a light onto the world. In the end, whether or not evolution has taken place has no impact on our lives.

2.There have been amazing sermons and books written about how there's really no gap between science and faith. For example, Francis Collins wrote the "Language of Science and faith" from the perspective of someone who is a scientist and a Christian. The truth of the bible does not depend on whether or not evolution has happened.

3. You, me and everyone else has full faith in scientists when it comes to medicine, radar, sonar, computers, satellites, oil discover, nucelar power etc. etc etc.
However, when it comes to evolution people think all scientists from the fields of geology, physics and biology are wrong and a part of some sort of conspiracy. This is silly and juvenile.
When people have cancer they do not pretend to be experts, but instead ask doctors to help them. But when it comes to the age of the earth these same people think they are suddenly experts in the fields of biology, molecular biology, physics and geology.

3. We shouldn't put God in a Box and make claims like "If evolution is correct, the bible must be wrong".
In Galileo's time the church thought the earth was the center of the universe was the earth based on Psalm 93 which states the earth does not move. Galileo showed the Sun was the center of out galaxy and he said " I'm not trying to prove the bible wrong, it's just that your interpretation is wrong".

Christ died for our sins, God is real, God is love. These are the ultimate truths of the universe. Evolution in no way impacts these truths. Nor does anything else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi Sam,

I'm a Christian, and a scientist and really have no problem with evolution. Here are 3 thoughts that I hope will help you end any conflict you have with this issue, which really seems to be a major hurdle for Christians in the USA more so than other countries.

1. Some of the most loving and genuinely great Christians I have met know evolution has happened and have given seminars about how science and faith are not really disconnected. Many other great and loving Christians I know do not believe in evolution.
My point here is that it's kind of irrelevant whether or not you believe in evolution. We know Christ died on the cross and we should be a light onto the world. In the end, whether or not evolution has taken place has no impact on our lives.

2.There have been amazing sermons and books written about how there's really no gap between science and faith. For example, Francis Collins wrote the "Language of Science and faith" from the perspective of someone who is a scientist and a Christian. The truth of the bible does not depend on whether or not evolution has happened.

3. You, me and everyone else has full faith in scientists when it comes to medicine, radar, sonar, computers, satellites, oil discover, nucelar power etc. etc etc.
However, when it comes to evolution people think all scientists from the fields of geology, physics and biology are wrong and a part of some sort of conspiracy. This is silly and juvenile.
When people have cancer they do not pretend to be experts, but instead ask doctors to help them. But when it comes to the age of the earth these same people think they are suddenly experts in the fields of biology, molecular biology, physics and geology.

3. We shouldn't put God in a Box and make claims like "If evolution is correct, the bible must be wrong".
In Galileo's time the church thought the earth was the center of the universe was the earth based on Psalm 93 which states the earth does not move. Galileo showed the Sun was the center of out galaxy and he said " I'm not trying to prove the bible wrong, it's just that your interpretation is wrong".

Christ died for our sins, God is real, God is love. These are the ultimate truths of the universe. Evolution in no way impacts these truths. Nor does anything else.

Great point! and well said jargew, just wanted to say that, well, in Jesus name,

God Bless All!:amen:

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the conclusion i have come to after both partaking in and observing many threads on the topic.is that people need to take a close look at their faith in God and notchoose to believe in the unprovable and anti god theory of evolution, as that theory denigrates God and his creative Power.thus greatly limiting giving due Glory to him.

when the lord Jesus fed the 5000 ..the loaves and the fish did not evolve into fish over millions of years .in this single account we see the instantaneous creative power of our one true living and almighty God.With whom,NOTHING is impossible.

when He, being Spirit,became flesh,having no seed of adam,did he evolve over millions of years to be born forth? no.

We need to fully believe in the Lord Jesus and not in a carnal flesh based theory made up by man.

We must search our own hearts for any stance of unbelief toward one or the other...and be utterly honest about it before God.
For the lord desires of us truth,in the inmost part.

Belief in God and his word does not require explaination to satisfy our intellect .faith is all that is required.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

New Legacy

Dec 7, 2013
✟2,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
the conclusion i have come to after both partaking in and observing many threads on the topic.is that people need to take a close look at their faith in God and notchoose to believe in the unprovable and anti god theory of evolution, as that theory denigrates God and his creative Power.thus greatly limiting giving due Glory to him.

There are mounds of evidence that suggests that life has evolved. Evolution is in no way anti-God.

when the lord Jesus fed the 5000 ..the loaves and the fish did not evolve into fish over millions of years .in this single account we see the instantaneous creative power of our one true living and almighty God.With whom,NOTHING is impossible.

That account has nothing to do with evolution.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are mounds of evidence that suggests that life has evolved. Evolution is in no way anti-God.

That account has nothing to do with evolution.
Really? Are you sure? .. in 6 days he created...
That's what is written.
Is it true or false. ?
What do you answer to a child?for except we become like little children we will not see the kingdom of heaven.
Did he evolves the fish and loaves or instantaneously create them?
Do you believe that with God.ALL things are possible.
Or do we say..no it can't have happened in 6 days because science - (which is just so much more knowledgeable and wiser then god-facetiously said.)says God can't do what he has said in Genesis that he has already done.

Whoops ,choice,believe God ,or believe science .
Since when did science have any part in Faith.

What is a spirit made of .angels are spiritual beings and they are created.science cannot begin to answer .

Upvote 0