Missouri
✟18,873.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just heard that my kid's father died a few hours ago at the age of 55 from a motorcycle accident. The repercussions of this will be huge and horrible. I ask for prayer for my six children, ranging in age from 18 - 28.

And by the way, that motorcycle is a symbol of what broke up our 22 year marriage. I always told him this would happen.

sdmsanjose

Jun 19, 2006
Arizona
✟23,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dori my dear!!!! What a shock!!!

I have been trying to think of something to say that will help you and your six children. I hope that your children will get some comfort from their heavenly Father.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit

Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

Psalm 71:20-21
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

Isaiah 41:10
'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

May God hold you and your children close to Him.

Su hermano
Stan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

makeitwork

Feb 23, 2012
✟15,461.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
so sorry for your loss (((hugs)))
may GOD give you and your children strength to move forward, comfort in your time of need, and healing. AMEN. (((hugs)))

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your GOD; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will up hold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Upvote 0

dorig59

Senior Veteran
May 18, 2008
Missouri
✟18,873.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Another day to slog through.

Annie is inconsolable and begging me to take the pain away somehow.
Katie won't get out of bed.
Kelsey crying alone in her room.
The boys? Two are oddly, weirdly detached to a level I've never seen, and the youngest one is out partying with his friends every night from what I've heard.

Oh, and did I mention that I was getting $650 from my ex's military pension? And that goes away immediately upon his death. So things were VERY tight up 'til now. Things will be impossible from here on out. We've looked at our budget and anything we could cut out would only be a drop in the bucket. We need prayer for a miracle, a much better job for my husband (who has health issues for any of you who remember that) or a money tree to quickly grow in our backyard.

Funeral is on Saturday.

Upvote 0

Contented

Aug 1, 2011
Barbados
✟15,773.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just heard that my kid's father died a few hours ago at the age of 55 from a motorcycle accident. The repercussions of this will be huge and horrible. I ask for prayer for my six children, ranging in age from 18 - 28.

And by the way, that motorcycle is a symbol of what broke up our 22 year marriage. I always told him this would happen.

My prayers go out to you and your children. May God grant all of you the strength to deal with this.

Upvote 0