Crandaddy

Classical Theist
Aug 8, 2012
✟21,142.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Nearly two years ago, I requested prayer for priest at my Anglican parish and very dear friend of mine, Fr. Ralph, who had been diagnosed with lung cancer. It is truly with a heavy heart that I must now announce that he passed away on Thursday.

You can read his obituary here.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers -- especially his grandson, Zach, whose father, Fr. Ralph's son, passed away shortly after Fr. Ralph was diagnosed with cancer.

Thank you.

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
PrayingHands_zpsf20e45a6.jpg

Praying for
Fr. Ralph - R.I.P.!

Praying for his family!

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Nearly two years ago, I requested prayer for priest at my Anglican parish and very dear friend of mine, Fr. Ralph, who had been diagnosed with lung cancer. It is truly with a heavy heart that I must now announce that he passed away on Thursday.

You can read his obituary here.

Please keep him and his family in your prayers -- especially his grandson, Zach, whose father, Fr. Ralph's son, passed away shortly after Fr. Ralph was diagnosed with cancer.

Thank you.

praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Crandaddy

Classical Theist
Aug 8, 2012
✟21,142.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
My most sincere and heartfelt thanks to everyone for their prayers.

Fr. Ralph could be a bit stern at times, but he had a heart of pure gold -- he really did. When he shook a man's hand, he was the kind of guy who would grip it like he was hanging on for dear life, and he continued doing that even when his hair had fallen out from the chemo and he was as gaunt as a skeleton. I was afraid of hurting him if I gripped his hand just as firmly, but I always did because I was more afraid of the tongue-lashing I'd receive if I didn't! :)

He dedicated his life to serving others, and he did it cheerfully and joyfully right up until the very end. I wish you all could have met him.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father, I pray in Jesus name that you would comfort the friends and families during this difficult time. I pray these things in Jesus name Amen!

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Crandaddy

Classical Theist
Aug 8, 2012
✟21,142.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Many thanks to you all for your prayers! :)

And yes, Zach especially needs them. It's only been a couple of years since his dad suddenly and unexpectedly died, and that alone has been extremely traumatic for him. He seems to have been very close to his grandad, so I can't imagine what he must be going through right now.

Upvote 0