Pennsylvania
✟61,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not too long ago I stumbled and fell into sin for quite a while and I became spiritually dead during that time. Recently I got a revelation of hell and came back to the faith. Its hard for me to seek God with my whole heart and hard for me to retain the word. I'm at a point where I don't feel spiritually dead but i'm not joyful or content in God's love as I should be. My heart is consistently troubled, I get anxious and i'm not really feeling any emotions, i.e., excitement, joy, happiness, etc. Although I know i'm forgiven for my sin, walking in holiness and walking in repentance I don't feel as though i'm pleasing God and I don't feel his love for me.

I have doubts about having the Holy Spirit, although several times I've asked God in prayer for the Holy Spirit. I feel as though if I were to have the Holy Spirit I wouldn't be troubled, anxious, etc. I also am not able to fully grasp and understand what Jesus did on the cross for me. I know he died for my sins and my salvation comes from faith by believing in that but for some reason i'm not able to fully grasp and appreciate what he's done for me.

Please pray for me.