David Wilkerson has died

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for posting that Allen. Yeah he authored The Cross and The Switchblade, among others but that was his most famous book. and started the Times Square church in New York City. He also had quite a prolific prophetic ministry.

They will be broadcasting the memorial service online on the TSC website sometime in the next two weeks. They're apparently expecting a rather large turnout. They're already telling people to email the church if they're thinking of attending.

On the TSC website they're also saying that his wife is now expected to recover.

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0

Evie1980

Learning to thrive
Sep 30, 2005
Where the Lord wants me
✟26,473.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I received one of his books when I went to his church in New York last year. It was an amazing experience. I pray that the ministeries he founded will continue to do the work of the Lord and spread the love and word of God. May the Lord comfort his family in this time of sadness.

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I remember seeing that film with one of the groups from church that I'd had my "awakening" with going on 15 years ago. It's available on youtube:

YouTube - The Cross And The Switchblade - [1/11]

Rest in peace, brother. Gentle comfort to the family and friends.

Upvote 0
E

Edwards1984

Upvote 0