David Daleiden Doubles Down

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,247.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Daleiden went to greater illegal extents than most journalists:

He created a fake company to "launder" the fetal tissue though. He created and used a fake driver's license which is tampering with government records and fraud. He illegally recorded conversations. He offered, in writing, to buy fetal tissue.

I am very doubtful you will find many/any journalists that committed this many misdemeanors, and then topped those off with a felony for good measure, so they could publish an article.
Hey illegal is illegal right? And we. Don't know if he committed a felony yet. He may yet be found not guilty. I seriously doubt he'll be found guilty of attempting to purchase the parts. You have to prove intent and since he actually did not purchase anything and was offering solely to get a story I doubt he'll be found guilty of that.

Once again prosecuting him for taping illegally while letting other journalists go for doing the same this is prosecutorial discrimination.

Reactions: PapaZoom
Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Hey illegal is illegal right? And we. Don't know if he committed a felony yet. He may yet be found not guilty. I seriously doubt he'll be found guilty of attempting to purchase the parts. You have to prove intent and since he actually did not purchase anything and was offering solely to get a story I doubt he'll be found guilty of that.

Once again prosecuting him for taping illegally while letting other journalists go for doing the same this is prosecutorial discrimination.

Like this recently in the news item of another undercover video story exposing corruption: http://federaltaxcrimes.blogspot.com/2016/01/60-minutes-expose-on-money-laundering.html

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Abortionist Dr. Warren Hern, in his textbook on how to do abortions, describes the procedures a little more plainly.

Here he describes a first trimester abortion. During the procedure:

"The physician will usually first notice a quantity of amniotic fluid, followed by placenta and fetal parts, which may be more or less identifiable."

Later he says:

"The procedure changes significantly at 21 weeks because fetal tissues become much more cohesive and difficult to dismember….A long curved Mayo scissors may be necessary to decapitate and dismember the fetus."

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
People often deny or marginalized those things they find offensive but don't want to see them outlawed. Abortion is that thing. In 1973 it was just a clump of cells but we know that's not true today. You can't dismember body parts in a blob of tissue. You can't sever the spine in a blob. But some here cling to the lie that it's just a blob of tissue because if they faced the truth, they'd have to change their view. The same is true for those minimalizing the ripping off of arms and legs of a fetus during certain abortion procedures. These people make excuses and downplay the brutal facts of abortion. It's easy to lie to oneself if you have big enough blinders on.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
You don't have to collect "body parts" and do an inventory after an abortion unless those body parts are separated from the fetus' body. If the body parts are separated from the body, the only way for that to happen is procedure that dismembers the body. This is STANDARD in certain abortions. Live human fetuses ripped apart in the womb.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
The truth about abortion, in all its ugliness, give ample justification for undercover investigations to take place in order to expose what goes on in the abortion industry when no one is looking. For his efforts, Daleiden is a hero. I recently listen to an interview where Daleiden actually chuckled at some of the silliness of the prosecution's stretch in trying to show he broke the law. You might call the interview a triple-down. Daleiden pushes back with confidence.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,247.00
Faith
Pentecostal
People often deny or marginalized those things they find offensive but don't want to see them outlawed. Abortion is that thing. In 1973 it was just a clump of cells but we know that's not true today. You can't dismember body parts in a blob of tissue. You can't sever the spine in a blob. But some here cling to the lie that it's just a blob of tissue because if they faced the truth, they'd have to change their view. The same is true for those minimalizing the ripping off of arms and legs of a fetus during certain abortion procedures. These people make excuses and downplay the brutal facts of abortion. It's easy to lie to oneself if you have big enough blinders on.
Isn't that the truth. But let's not turn this thread into an abortion thread. To many times these threads go off topic. Let's stick to the issue at hand regarding the case.

I do find it interesting that no one has brought up the prosecution of PP for selling the parts.

I have done some research on this and PP has all kinds of excuses and supposed outs on the selling of the parts. While the truth is no one has really dug into this from a prosecutorial standpoint. There are,plenty of things here that need a thorough investigation, but most likely won't see one.

Again I am not saying Delaiden shouldn't be prosecuted, I am just saying it's time to stop the political prosecutions. Justice is supposed to be blind. There should be as thorough an investigation into PP as there is into Delaiden. Granted the PP investigation would be much,more involved and in depth, but that shouldn't stop the justice system. You just need the determination to get to the truth. And in the end the truth may be that PP was smart enough just to stay within the bounds,of the law. But right now we don't know.

We know what members of PP have said, but there are questionable things here.

Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,137.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The felony is the fake drivers license.

The law about purchasing fetal tissue states it is illegal to offer to purchase. He clearly had intent to offer to purchase, or he would not have sent the email offering money for tissue. That is only a misdemeanor, however.

PP is suing him in civil courts for the videos. I do not believe he has been charged for that violation by any government agency yet.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
An important page to read. Testimony from former abortion providers.

http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/powerofseeingtestimonies.htm

I wasn't a Christian; I didn't have any views on abortion; I was in a training program; this was a brand-new experience. I was going to get to see a new procedure and learn, and that was exciting.

And it got more exciting as I opened the jar and took the little piece of stockinette and opened that little bag, and the resident doctor said, now put it on that blue towel and check it out. We want to make sure that we got it all. I thought, oh, that will be exciting hands-on experience, looking at tissue. And I opened the sock up and I put it on the towel and there were parts in there of a person. I'd taken anatomy; I was a medical student; I knew what I was looking at. There was a little scapula and an arm and I saw some ribs and a chest, and I saw a little tiny head, and I saw a piece of a leg, and I saw a tiny hand, and I saw an arm. You know, it was like somebody put a hot poker into me. I believe that God gives us all a conscience and I wasn't a Christian, but I had a conscience and that hurt.

I checked it out and there were two arms and two legs and one head, etc., and I turned and said, I guess you got it all. That was a very hard experience for me to go through, emotionally.

You don't take inventory of body parts unless the fetus has been ripped apart. This is standard procedure.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Isn't that the truth. But let's not turn this thread into an abortion thread. To many times these threads go off topic. Let's stick to the issue at hand regarding the case.

I do find it interesting that no one has brought up the prosecution of PP for selling the parts.

I have done some research on this and PP has all kinds of excuses and supposed outs on the selling of the parts. While the truth is no one has really dug into this from a prosecutorial standpoint. There are,plenty of things here that need a thorough investigation, but most likely won't see one.

Again I am not saying Delaiden shouldn't be prosecuted, I am just saying it's time to stop the political prosecutions. Justice is supposed to be blind. There should be as thorough an investigation into PP as there is into Delaiden. Granted the PP investigation would be much,more involved and in depth, but that shouldn't stop the justice system. You just need the determination to get to the truth. And in the end the truth may be that PP was smart enough just to stay within the bounds,of the law. But right now we don't know.

Good points.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,137.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

State investigations that have occurred and the outcomes:

https://istandwithpp.org/files/4714...e-Investigations-Clear-Planned-Parenthood.pdf

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Abortionist Dr. Warren Hern, in his textbook on how to do abortions, describes the procedures a little more plainly.

Does he have anything to say about defending against felony charges for attempting to buy human body parts? Because if not, his writings seems off-topic for this thread. Remember, it was created to discuss the actions of a prominent anti-abortion activist after they were charged with a number of crimes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That happens when you ignore the actual evidence. Or when you focus in an area of the country where there is no problem. There's plenty of video evidence that PP engages in illegal activities.

If so, you'd have thought that at least one state would have found something - anything - to charge them with. But no, the only charges that have come out of this so far are felony charges against a prominent anti-abortion group.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You don't have to collect "body parts"

Most people know this. Too bad the defendant in this case didn't know it was illegal to try and buy them - otherwise they might have avoided a criminal charge in this case and instead merely be hit with the charges of forging government documents. Still would have given the anti-abortion movement a black eye, but not quite as bad.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,247.00
Faith
Pentecostal
If so, you'd have thought that at least one state would have found something - anything - to charge them with. But no, the only charges that have come out of this so far are felony charges against a prominent anti-abortion group.
You'ld think so, and that's why I think,this is politically driven. States don't really look,into this because it's so politically dangerous. Abortion and PP are untouchable do to the political ramifications. You saw what happened when there was a move to defund PP. The accusations of anti-women and the how they were trying to stop women from getting healthcare and trying prevent them from accessing birth control etc.

You heard all the excuses on the,media about how dare they pursue PP after all all the good they do excuses the bad.

Again not defending Delaiden. Just noticing the hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,828.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You'ld think so, and that's why I think,this is politically driven. States don't really look,into this because it's so politically dangerous.

If you have any evidence that the 20+ states who investigated this all somehow didn't actually investigate PP, I'd be curious to see it. Otherwise I'll stick with the more reasonable conclusion - that PP didn't do anything wrong.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once again, what other journalists taped illegally and were not prosecuted?

Upvote 0