Dark Souls

Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have not played it yet, there is just too many games out right now, and Dark Souls is one I want to get too. I heard it was hard, hopefully it is.
same Here, heck i never even played Demon's souls , i just never had time to think about playing them

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
speaking of Demon's souls and Dark Souls, Does it bother Anyone to play a game Called these ? especally if it Has Demon Souls and Dark Souls as the title, PS please respond in a nice matter to me if your going to say Anything about what i said

Nope, doesn't bother me.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Re the game itself.
Site said:
Make social connections, win games, find eggs and solve riddles—and increase your soul energy until you get your entire spiritual essence back. The gauge at the bottom of your dashboard numerically measures the amount of soul energy you have earned. Check your gauge each day to keep track of how much soul energy you have.

So I have to have a facebook or something to play the game?

Upvote 0

HumbleBeast7

Mar 5, 2016
canada
✟7,626.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
speaking of Demon's souls and Dark Souls, Does it bother Anyone to play a game Called these ? especally if it Has Demon Souls and Dark Souls as the title, PS please respond in a nice matter to me if your going to say Anything about what i said

If your still wondering about christians playing dark souls, you can take alot of christian themes out of that game. they wont be direct but if you know the bible then it will be fun to notice how much of a parrallel dark souls story has to humans and sin. there are some videos on youtube as well of how playing dark souls saved alot of people from commiting suicide and helped them fight depression which is amazing. also, you can turn the blood off in the menu :)

Reactions: HollyTranquil
Upvote 0

HollyTranquil

Feb 26, 2016
USA
✟15,171.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If your still wondering about christians playing dark souls, you can take alot of christian themes out of that game. they wont be direct but if you know the bible then it will be fun to notice how much of a parrallel dark souls story has to humans and sin. there are some videos on youtube as well of how playing dark souls saved alot of people from commiting suicide and helped them fight depression which is amazing. also, you can turn the blood off in the menu :)
As said above, something may not have a direct in your face christian theme to it but look close enough and you will find it. I would also say as long as playing the game doesn't change who comes first in your life then your doing fine

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums