Jun 15, 2006
✟7,664.00
Faith
Non-Denom
*YWAM – Youth With A Mission
*UOFN – University of the Nations
*INR- Indian Rupees
*DTS – Discipleship Training School
*MHRD – Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India.

CHITTIBABU B.
S/O Prabhakara Rao,
Fish Market Road,
KARLAPALEM POST –522111
Guntur District (AP) India.

Email: wordofgod_4u@yahoo.com
chitti69922@yahoo.co.in

Subject: SUPPORT RAISING FOR YWAM LEADERSHIP/ STAFF INTERNSHIP TRAINING & POST DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING SCHOOLS

Dear Sir,
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I am Chitti from India. I was a postgraduate in Chemical engineering, specialized in Computer Aided Process Plant Design at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee; graduated in Chemical Engineering at National Institute of Technology Warangal. I also had the Polytechnic Diploma in Leather Technology from Andhra Pradesh Government Institute of Leather Technology Hyderabad. I was a Lecturer on contract basis in the Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Warangal from July 2005 to May 2006. I successfully handled two theoretical courses i.e. Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals, Industrial Safety & Hazard Management and Instrumentation & Process Control Lab at Undergraduate Level; a curse on “Computer Control of Process Plants” at Post Graduate level - Chemical Engineering.
During my final year postgraduate study at IIT Roorkee, I worked as a “personal Evangelist”: Distribution of Audio Bible CD’s (MP3 format), pocket New Testaments, Tracts, Small pocketbooks both inside the university campus and out side - villages; also designing of Gospel Posters, pasting the posters in public place i.e. trains etc. I have received the Gospel literature in large amount from Indian Bible Literature.The funds needed for CD’s and New Testaments were supported by a part of my scholarship for I was a MHRD Scholar for two years.
After my career as Lecturer at NIT Warangal, I would like to go in to the world commissioned with the Gospel. I am sure the Lord is after me and this fits me best, more than Chemical Engineering profession. Working in that point of view I forwarded my complete profile to mission boards. I was received by YWAM and I was asked to do DTS. I applied for DTS and secured admission in UOFN base here in India for July 2006 DTS.
During my career as Lecturer at NIT Warangal I couldn’t able to save enough money. One time I have used 50% (5000 INR = 108.7 US Dollars) of my monthly salary to purchase 143 English Pocket New Testaments to distribute to relieving batch of students. Because the distribution of the religious material is not permitted in the campus I gently completed this project: Daily I used to carry 15 to 20 copies in my bag to the office. In the lunch hours I used to reach student class rooms, and place the New Testaments on the students Tables. The following day I used to check the classroom to check whether the copies are received. This project was successfully completed. These copies I purchased at the rate of 35 INR per copy (0.76 US Dollar) from Auxiliary Secretary, Bible Society of India Secunderabad.
Now the Teaching contract is completed by 12th May 2006 and I am going to join DTS. My father secured DTS school fee 15,000 INR from a private loan at the interest rate of 3% per month. After my DTS I would like to join as a staff in one of the YWAM base until I secure enough experience to proceed further with “MY VISION – 2006” and “MY VISION – 2005”. My vision is to work as a tent-making missionary so as to support my self (my parents too) and my mission.

To join the staff at YWAM I need to go complete “Staff internship”, which is for One year. The internship fee at YWAM – Reef to Outback, Australia is as follows:
Registration fee: AU$30
Resources Fee: AU$450,
Weekly Staff Accommodation Fees: AU$35/ Week. (Excluding Outreach phase & Medical Insurance)
More details at: www.reeftooutback.com

I am also interested in pursuing following courses offered by (UOFN/ YWAM):
1) WISE School (Worship, Intersession, Spiritual Warfare, Evangelism): begins January 08, 2007 and costs: $2795 USD. Offered by Youth With A Mission Denver, USA. (5- 6 months)
2) SBF: begins June 19, 2006 and again on June 25, 2007. The cost is: $2795 USD. Offered by Youth With A Mission Denver, USA. (5 - 6 months).
More details at: www.ywamdenver.org
3) School of Biblical studies (SBS): 9 months
1st term (3 months): 1220 Euros;
2nd term (3 months): 1145 Euros;
3rd term (3 months): 1145 Euros.
Offered by YWAM – The king’s lodge, England.
More Details at: www.thekingslodge.com

4) Fine Arts Foundations I (FAF I): US$ 4217
Offered by University of the Nations, Kona, Hawaii, USA. (5 - 6 months)
More details at: www.uofnkona.edu

I am here before you with my vision (please view attachments) with the hope that God will provide for Staff Internship & Secondary Schools after DTS, through you. I will be grateful to you if you help me in completing this training.
I need to ensure the admissions registrar that I have enough funds in hand before my application is accepted for the program. Once I have secured the enough funds, then I can forward my application to the YWAM registrar for admission to Leadership/ Staff Internship Training or Secondary Schools after DTS. Once admission is confirmed, fee can be forwarded to the YWAM Office directly. I believe our faithful God will provide me I have chosen to live for Him.
Thanking you sir for reading this lengthy main sacrificing your valuable time.

Sincerely,
Chitti.

Attachments(PDF):

1. MY PHOTO
2. TEACHING EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE
3. M.TECH DEGREE

Attachments

• M.Tech Photo 3.jpg
    M.Tech Photo 3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 75
  • A.NITW EXP CERTIFICATE.jpg
    A.NITW EXP CERTIFICATE.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 3,305
Reactions: MikeMcK

chitti69922

Jun 15, 2006
✟7,664.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hallo!
Why Christianity professing countries didn't stopped the screening of D.Code was asked by bench in Supreme court in India, when a petition was filed by brothers against the screening of D.Code.

God's blessings are not given JUST BECAUSE someone desides to have them.

God's blessings are given because God takes pity on those HE WANTS TO.

FLEE from Temptation.

How Can We Better Define "hope"

What is the difference between Faith and Hope?

Why God asked everyone to worship only Him?
Because there is safety and security in worshiping ONLY HIM.
Right?

God be merciful to me a sinner

Bless the Lord your God!!!!
how can a creature bless his maker?

I often come across people who don't have the opportunity to listen Lords Good news.
How come then they will go to hell/ Heaven.?

What is meant by Holy?

Upvote 0

Orchids

never grow up
Nov 9, 2004
California
✟17,131.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, you have broken the rules here multiple times. Too many consecutive posts, trying to start a debate in the wrong forum... etc. etc. This would be better to post in the forum with this topic. This is just the intro thread. Read the rules, read the FAQs, and then make a true introduction of yourself here.

Welcome to CF.

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
chitti69922 said:
Dear Guys!
What is happening to day: The nonsence created by Da Vinci..Is it mentioned in the Scripture : in Chapter Revelation?
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

*~DJ~*

Knock and keep knocking, seek and keep seeking...
Mar 14, 2006
West Virginia
✟23,696.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
chitti69922 said:
Dear Guys!
What is happening to day: The nonsence created by Da Vinci..Is it mentioned in the Scripture : in Chapter Revelation?
Welcome to CF. No it is not!! It wasn't created by da Vinci, either.

Upvote 0

seamonster

happy goth
Oct 2, 2005
✟18,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Revrick

Jun 16, 2006
Dallas North Carolina
✟7,615.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
chitti69922 said:
Brothers and sisters!
Can you suggest me some Good books which can help better understand Revelation.
The best books I have found on Revelation is By Dr J Vernon Magee. "Through the Bible" It is 3 books that will walk you through each verse in Revelation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.