United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
turnout was rather poor

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/10/22/curt-schilling-red-sox-trump-rally-boston-photos
Former Red Sox pitcher and current political neophyte Curt Schilling held a Trump “rally” outside Boston’s city on Saturday, but uh, it wasn’t much of a rally.

According to folks passing by, there were around 10 or 15 people in attendance to see the three-time World Series champ. He was pictured with a dejected gaze on his face.

Aw, poor Curt. I guess the love for breaking the curse isn't enough to cover blowing $75m in taxpayer money, not paying your employees, blaming the whole thing on other people, and turning into a jerky old man who can't keep his mouth shut.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,663.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
turnout was rather poor

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/10/22/curt-schilling-red-sox-trump-rally-boston-photos

Aw, poor Curt. I guess the love for breaking the curse isn't enough to cover blowing $75m in taxpayer money, not paying your employees, blaming the whole thing on other people, and turning into a jerky old man who can't keep his mouth shut.
Wow! Well, it's good when people stay busy in their old age..

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
turnout was rather poor

A Trump rally in the center of gravity in Taxachoosettes? Waste of money and time.

That is like holding a prayer vigil at an atheist convention.

• Haha
Reactions: Ajax 777
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He does realize he's in Massachusetts, right?

He held a rally for Trump in the nexus of liberalism. Next lets hold Clinton rallies in rural texas.

MA isn't really as liberal as its reputation suggests. Yeah, Cambridge and Somerville are, and Amherst is pretty crunchy, but for the most part, once you get outside of Boston, things get red pretty quickly. And even in Boston, the city is pretty heavy on business, tech, and science industries, and those folk tend to be fairly middle of the road. I've known several folks who've gone through HBS and none of them voted for Bernie. The state's had one Democratic mayor since Michael Dukakis, and I don't think anyone's going to be claiming Deval Patrick as the left-wing standard bearer any time soon.

However, the Boston-area population is extremely well-educated and whereas a traditional Republican like Romney might have success in the state, a far right-winger or a buffoon like Trump aren't going to stand a chance.

Wow what a tool. Ever look at his Facebook page? I might be inclined to forgive him if instead of shooting his mouth off all the time, he just kept it shut long enough for this $2m/yr ESPN salary to pay off all the employees he never paid.

Upvote 0